Longbeard During Skull Fort

• Unsure if there was maintenance, update, or something else that caused my game to abruptly stop yesterday -around 830PM EST.

Received the longbeard, and I noticed the crew I was with all got kicked at the same time.

Happened right after we were fighting of a sloop for the 4th time- except this time they GPBd us. I was just getting to the ship for repairs when BOOP, gone.

They’re not showing up in recent players, so, I’m suspicious. I have a wired connection, and I have only had one other instance of game crashing before. I lagged out that first time, so I forced a reboot.

Views
  • @wokedup Ahoy!

Sorry to hear you had this issue, it seems like it was a bit of a blip somewhere along the line. Sometimes players don't show up in your recent player's list because of the way they have their privacy settings set so there's nothing to be suspicious about here.

Gutted to hear you lost out on the booty though!

• @wokedup
    Exactly the same for me.
    Except the sloop rammed us and click....our whole crew dced. We were all on discord.....We all dced at the same time.....We all kept our communications on discord.

• After the update continue longbeard error

• The game is unplayable

• Now we are dc ing when a particular galleon approaches...... Same Galleon, every time,at least 2 of us get disconnected.

•  Longbeard error last night with seven Villainous ten hateful and a bunch of other stuff all is lost at sea. Arrrrr

• I am a victim of Longbeard (former Cyanbeard) since forever.

The fix is to place your computer in the DMZ in your router, a terrible solution for PC, bearable for XBox if you are playing in the little sister. Today I completed the quest (except Megalodon), hours without issues, if I try to play like default it's Longbeard in 1.5-2 hours, always.

If you try do it at your own risk, and revert the changes after you log off, to avoid safety troubles.

Views
4 out of 8