Not all bad pirates. But pirates none the less.

• Now I have run into a lot of players. Galleons will chase sloops almost all the time. sloops seem to always leave you alone. Lately though i seem to only be attacked by sloops left and right. I generally won't attack until I'm attacked first. All part of the game right? I do enjoy a good chase especially when the hunter becomes the hunted. However tonight after a few hours of hunting treasure (not on other players boats) and coming up with about (I kid you not) 10 seafarer chests (and I'm at level 25?), a sloop pulled up on the other side of the isle I was cashing in on. I immediately go to check it out. After a wave and some staring contests we each unloaded peacefully and shared some grog playing drunken pirate music. Forget about the seafarers junk. The ending made the journey totally worth it. Love sailing and celebrating even a c****y voyage with other no ruckus pirates. But don't get me wrong, it's just as fun to chase a galleon down to. After all, we are all pirates. Argh. Don't be bashful and be nice to other sloops once in a while. Remember to settle it on the seas. Leave port to the grog contests and off key music.

Views
  • @idlemynock yesterday morning there was some sloop docked at Twin Spire's Outpost, where I needed to dock in order to cash in my animals. I circled it like four or five times (possible more) waiting for this dude to undock. Turns out he had just spawned, and was loading up on stuff; wood, bananas, canon balls. But he's so busy loading up he doesn't see me until my last orbit.

I could have blown him out of the water many times over, but didn't feel the need. I just patiently waited, and when he did see me he levelled his blunderbuss as I made a pass. Again, I could have simply could have smacked this guy, but there was no reason to.

I typed "hey dude, can I dock?", and he left some time after that, letting me dock to unload my stuff. I was going to give a shout out to him on the forums, but I didn't grab his name.

I don't mind fighting every now and then, but I prefer to enjoy the graphics and exploring this artificial world to engaging in battles.

Views
1 out of 2