Legend of Brandy - THE LEGENDARY REWRITE!

• I write the Legend of Brandy story on here (link at the bottom). I usually post a chapter a week, BUT the next week or two will be skipped. I am in the middle of a huge rewrite and want to link up ideas I thought of later in the chapters, build more interesting characters and relationships, and space the action in a way that can be consumed in one sitting rather than a once a week special. The story will largely be the same but there is a ton I hope to improve on.

I will post the first rewritten chapter as a comment on the original chapter one so people can get a feel for what I am trying to accomplish. Then I will release the entire rewritten 9 chapters in one post. (if it can handle that much text bwhaha)

To that end, I would like to hear any ideas or criticisms people may have to offer, just comment or send me a chat message. Also, I am interested in weaving any other community characters into the chapters yet to come! If you are interested in that let me know about your character! There are already four or five player characters in the story as of now.

LINK TO ORIGINAL CHAPTER ONE
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/45338/legend-of-brandy-a-sot-story-chapter-one

Views
  • I'm working my way through it all now. (As of this post a little ways into chapter two.) It's really good. Hooked my attention. That said I can see a few areas so far where I would make a few suggestions. I'll compile my thoughts as I read through the rest.

If you have need for a lone drifter of a storyteller/smuggler then Hatter's your man~he knows things...though I can't promise said things are useful...or true...

• @john-hatter haha that does sound like a fun character. I can see a mysterious stranger helping/misleading Brandys crew somewhere along the tale. And thanks! feel free to comment your thoughts on the chapter or IM me a mass list of notes lol.

Views
1 out of 3