SoT Content Giveaway! Win One of Three VERY RARE Mercenary Packs!

• giveaway image

In preparation of the Hungering Deep content drop, I am once again doing another Sea of Thieves giveaway! This time around I have something very special for everyone: rare and exclusive (now unobtainable) Mercenary Outfit packs! This will be a ONE WEEK ONLY giveaway and will end on May 29 when the Hungering Deep is launched.

Enter Here: bit.ly/2rZu0A4

Don't forget to upvote when done =)

Views
  • Ahoy there! As this isn't a game discussion thread, we've moved you to the Outer Shores. :)

• also, just a way to gain followers/likes/shares/subs/follows

yeah, I'm out

• @lady-aijou Apologies and many thanks!

• @triheadedmonkey or a way to give people free stuff and be positive =) your glass is half empty my friend!

• @superior-scopes give it away free then, not in exchange for something that benefits you

• Where did you get these packs? Was this the chips ahoy one?

• @a-cranky-eskimo they were given away when you bought 3 months Xbox Live.
    But the offer has ended.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sea-of-thieves-gold-offer

• Def not unobtainable. You can get just about every pack offered on eBay. Even founder sails

• Entered .... I guess.... hope i win....

• Bump! This giveaway is going on until next week!

• @triheadedmonkey hahah this picture made my day haha thanks!

• I know its a way to get free subs and what not. but i really want this pack so im all in xD
    You have succesfully made me a part of your youtube discord and twitch. Wish me luck sailors!

• @spellboundgamer

Arrrrg, best of luck to ya captn’. And I hope you enjoy the pirate filled adventures along the way

• Bump! Last day to get entered!

• Giveaway ended, Congrats to @edgehellfire @royal94_ & @ele_melon (twitter @s)! I have TWO MORE CODES, I'll be posting BOTH on the here on this thread shortly. Upvote if you want one =)

• QKF2C-6J47P-HCHXT-32T4F-6RR7Z

3DF97-KT29Y-MTMDV-HHYX9-W769Z

• @superior-scopes said in SoT Content Giveaway! Win One of Three VERY RARE Mercenary Packs!:

QKF2C-6J47P-HCHXT-32T4F-6RR7Z

3DF97-KT29Y-MTMDV-HHYX9-W769Z3

got this one! Thanks!!!!

• @superior-scopes I got this one! Thank you SO Much! QKF2C-6J47P-HCHXT-32T4F-6RR7Z

Views
12 out of 19