Why reduce loot?

• They lost the loot quietly and thought no one would notice? There are no fools here Rare!Having ten years of experience in other MMOs. I can not be fooled. Why did the spices of sugar and tea from the islands and sunken ships be removed? To keep the remaining players gone for good?First cut loot, and then starts as other games people go!

Views
  • @selensmith Ahoy matey!

The spawn rate of the emergent resources like bottles and crates has been lowered recently to ease the issues with the latest patch.

These will return to normal spawn rates again soon!

• they didn't do this quietly, they made a public post on twitter that they did this....

• Here it is

• @musicmee said in Why reduce loot?:

@selensmith Ahoy matey!

The spawn rate of the emergent resources like bottles and crates has been lowered recently to ease the issues with the latest patch.

I really, really hope so. Dove on 4-5 wrecks last night, got one low level skull and a single, c****y chest for my trouble.

• @matzor said in Why reduce loot?:

@musicmee said in Why reduce loot?:

@selensmith Ahoy matey!

I really, really hope so. Dove on 4-5 wrecks last night, got one low level skull and a single, c****y chest for my trouble.

Oh, I don't believe this affected shipwrecks. Only treasure washed up on the shores of islands.
    Just last night, I found more than one shipwreck full of nice booty.
    One had 1 Villainous Skull, 1 Rare Tea, 1 Exotic Spices (sold for over 1.3k), and a Message In A Bottle.
    Another wreck had a Captain's Chest, a Seafarer's Chest, and a Hateful Skull.

Of course, another shipwreck I checked had nothing, but that's how it goes!

• Two teas and a sugar last night in a shipwreck. Calm yourself, your just going on bad information but hopefully the facts above will reassure you. Best of luck out there!

Views
1 out of 7