Morning,

• Howdy, i'm Bodyart already a Pirate Legend but first time using forum so guess i'm new to this side of SoT.

Views
  • @eon-bodyart

Hello and welcome to SoT. Congrats on PL :)
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

Tell them Marine sent you ;)

• Welcome to the forum Legendary Pirate!
    very much a mixed crew here with lots of opinions and on occasion fraught tempers, but with the experience of the game you have I am sure you know all about this!

Some good discussion on Hungering Deep at the moment, as well as what we think of plans for the future, competitions and of course a few gripes... oh so many gripes! ;P

My first bet would be to start following @khaleesibot - our Rare guide on the forum and all round SoT guru, might also be worth checking out a few of the @Deckhands who moderate the forum - @KattTruewalker is a regular on popular threads, along with @Pikaaroon and @lizalaroo - all famous from the XBOX adverts for the game on YouTube!

Eenjoy!

Views
1 out of 3