Just made Legend.....now what?

• I met with the stranger in the pub. She said my fate waits upon the sea. I didn't get a riddle, new shanty or cosmetics. Do I just do the legendary voyages for all merchants and wait to see happens or what?
    Thank you in advance community for any guidance.
    G$

Views
  • @beamybeast30165
    If you have made 50 in all merchants you have to go in the tavern & play an instrument

• @beamybeast30165 Go to the stranger at any tabern (back left part of tabern usually), speak to him/her and you'll have unlocked a new song for your instruments, play it in the tabern to discover the secret passage to the pirate legends tabern, and there you'll be able to buy the legfendary outfit, guns, voyages, etc. You're welcome.

• I believe all of the above forgot to mention that you need to buy all of the voyage upgrades from all 3 factions to be recognized as level 50/50/50 by the mysterious stranger. Hope that helps!

• Thanks everyone!

I will attempt all suggestions and post the results for myself and others who may need the help.

• Work on Athena voyages. Help your fellow pirates by getting them legend voyages to help them rank up as well.

• @xgodkevin Will do and many thanks!

Views
6 out of 7