Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves

• @a-trusty-mango said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

@myrm People must address me as A Trusty Mango-sama from here on out.

Sorry, A Trusty Mango-sama from here on out. ;-P

• @a-trusty-mango said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

@myrm Myrm-kun is life.

ZOMG!! That sounds like a swear, an insult. Hail the deckhands! I feel violated!! xD

• @ant-heuser-kush said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

@myrm Don't tell me to grow up because I don't want people using my name like they know me. Only my friends call me Ant. You don't have to like it but use my GT when you talk me. We're not on a first name basis here, man.

Don't call me Myrm. We are not on first name basis here. Man!

@myrm Change your name I won't tag you. Deal?

Deal. Thanks Ant.

@jedimasterfraze Did you read the rules or the pirate code? Because they're two different things.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/45966/sea-of-thieves-official-forum-rules

I'm pretty sure this falls under baiting.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling

Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest

Making off topic posts to derail the conversation

Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish

Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Ant, for someone with Kush in their name u sure are a b****r, u would think u would be cool but ur just a stick in the mud

• Anyway, moving on. I did like the OP of this thread. I clicked on it as I was curious as to what the OP was "complaining" about when he said to remove water. Didn't realise he meant the sea until I read it. Made me laugh.

Reminds me of a story I read when I was a bin lid called The Seven [or was it 5] Chinese Brothers. One of them could drink up the sea and hold it in his mouth, allowing his friend to go collect fish.

• Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves

https://giphy.com/gifs/film-quote-13fEw7IOSfAZDa

• @jedimasterfraze I don't understand why they have to have boats! Why wouldn't you just put in planes? It would completely solve the boarding issue and people would stop complaining. Seriously!

• @jedimasterfraze said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

I'm absolutely sick of having to use boats to travel around the map. Why can't we just walk? My teammates are usually trash and I'm always having to operate the boat on my own, and it takes like 10 minutes to travel from island to island. Even worse, if I fall off the boat I get encased by (you guessed it) water! It's really frustrating, especially because if I go under the water I'll drown, or if I can't get to the mermaid in time I am eaten by sharks. If there was no water, nobody would have to put up with these issues anymore and the game would be so much easier and fun.

Edit: Oh, and storms should still be in the game, but the raindrops need to be removed so it doesn't flood.

For those that were wondering, yes, I am mimicking and mocking some specific players on the forums who's forum post quality is equal to what you just read above. Now they can see how stupid they sound. Cheers!

7/10 too much water.

• @jedimasterfraze u should have add something about all the stupid that thinks that everypost they don't like is out of rules

• @m4dkraut said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

@scoobywrx555 said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

@uzugijin yeah I was thinking about space/in the air, like the film Pan or this...

yesterday it worked like that!

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HllNsOI.png
    https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/HllIwVu.png

LOL I've had that jumping boat - jump to 30 seconds in!

• @evasive-envy Better yet, just let us FLY!

• Flagged for moderation

• @jedimasterfraze What you did...it's there and I see it. Lol well done.

@jedimasterfraze It's not salt. I'm just going by the forums rules. Read them when you have a chance.

Ant, People like you make me sick.

• You forgot to put this part:

Reason 1: It's beneficial for PvP. No more stupid ship battles
    Reason 2: People will complain less
    Reason 3: Shipwrecks will be easier to rob

• Where do I catch the Gryphon?

• @edemardil and you forgot the 2 most important :

• No more Kraken to lose our time
    • No more cheated shark killing us in ONLY 2 hits !!!!!!

@a-trusty-mango Don't call me Ant. We're not friends. If you want to tag me, feel free, but use my whole gamertag when you address me. Thanks.

So you're not an annoying insect that trolls humorous threads and baits the good people of the community into a heated frenzy over the rules you don't follow??? Wow.... Mind Blown....

@a-trusty-mango Don't call me Ant. We're not friends. If you want to tag me, feel free, but use my whole gamertag when you address me. Thanks.

Look out everyone
    alt text

• Don't forget the wind. The wind is ALWAYS going against you when you are traveling. It's hardly ever going with you. Those rare times it is, a few seconds later it changes to against you just to spite you and make your travels even longer!

REMOVE WIND IN GAME!!!

• I'm ok with your proposition of removing water, but only if we can operate a 4 men jeep, wich definitively won't be OP as hell against the 2 men jeep or 4 men truck.

• @youe-chester now u lyin a 4 man jeep would be super OP, and no one would even use the trucks anymore, the truck would never be used or seen again if they allow 4 man jeeps

• @simplybutta you have a very good point. How about solo planes to go faster than ground vehicules ?

• @jedimasterfraze it should rain skittles. Lol love it. But we should get bikes it takes to long to walk. And im tired of the dirt it should be b******s we are walking on, nomnomnom. Can the treasure just hop in my hand when im near it, it takes to long to dig with skeletons comming after me. And thats another thing can we change those to marshmellows nomnomnom. This game is making me fat, whats with all the food. Can we just get boats on the ocean please i wanna sail.........

• @a-trusty-mango

I think Ant also needs to be removed from Sea of Thieves. Get rid of the ocean and the players that report others for having a sense of humour.

• @arcticharmony70 said in Water Needs to be Removed from Sea of Thieves:

Flagged for moderation

Ok thanks mate, what for though? When I suggested we should remove water from the game, did it hurt your feelings?

@jedimasterfraze You should try posting a thread that will inspire discussion, not troll. This will only get locked. Good luck.

Still not locked...

• @jedimasterfraze
    Also stop the chest of sorrows from crying, the water is wet and salty and the sounds make depressed.

I'd suggest replacing it with the chest of unicorn f***s that occasionally makest a f**t sound to laugh to and a rainbow covers you in hugs and love so you can no longer be hurt by bad words... Or water.

• @laughsmaniacaly That actually sounds pretty cool from a Brony perspective!

• @ironuzuka
    You'll have to help me out here,

Whats a brony?

• @ant-heuser-kush you have to admit that this thread did inspire some discussion

• @JediMasterFraze @SIMPLYBUTTA @VE111A @HcPs-KingChiefa @MYRM @Ironuzuka @A-Trusty-Mango @TheMustaMissed As this thread was created to bait and troll other users on the forum, rather than foster legitimate discussion, it is now being locked. Please refrain from posting topics that do not contribute to community discussion.

Spamming, Baiting and Trolling
    Posts and threads that are created in order to spam, cause unrest or troll the community will be locked, deleted and the users involved warned.

These actions can be and are not limited to:

Creating threads, posts and content for the sole purpose of causing unrest
    Making off topic posts to derail the conversation
    Excessively using the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish
    Bullying and encouraging users to bully others.
    Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
22 out of 69