Strange Brigade - Is this Zombie Adventure the Perfect Co-op Shooter?

• Ahoy everyone!

It's Captain Jay from The Crow's Nest with a look at an all new upcoming game that looks to be deep with mystery and adventure. Now I know what you're all thinking:

" Hold on.... isn't TCN a dedicated Sea of Thieves channel? What's happening?!?!"

No worries swashbucklers, TCN will ALWAYS be a SoT channel - this is just the first step in growing and evolving the channel over time.

If a cross between Indiana Jones / Jumanji / and The Mummy sounds like your type of game... check out this video!

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

Views
  • This game just recently popped up on my radar as well. It looks pretty fun but I am holding off getting too excited until I see some more info on. I have not been following it at all though.

• Looks really fun. I would be happy to have a go at this game.

I like the setting in Egypt also it leaves loads of room for awesome mythological encounters. My question is will they eventually take the adventures to other places such as Greece or China? Could you imagine an adventure fighting the terracotta army buried with the Chinese Emperor?

• Looks fun. Just feels weird seeing you talking about a game other than SOT lol :D

Are you planning on featuring this game on your channel fairly regularly, @Armament-Jay?

• It has Anubis, so it is a must buy for me

• Hey @captnjaq !

I do plan on intoducing a few games over time - not too many though. It is a bit odd to me when filming these but it's fun to do.

I'll still keep covering SoT just as I always have- this is just a fun expansion for the channel!

Hope you're doing well!

~ Captain Jay
    The Crow's Nest

Views
1 out of 6