French translation (Voice Over) of the "Developer Update" videos!

• Hello everyone! You know, I like Sea Of Thieves (duh). I'm Belgian, so I'm part of the French community around the game. For quite some time, I translate and share the news about the game to the community. But recently, I decided to go even further by translating and dubbing (in voice over) the developer updates videos. I hope you'll like it! I am so happy to be able to help the community getting information about the game more easily. See ya next week!

Views
  • Not a French speaker myself, but this is a great idea. Keep up the good work!

• Superbe traduction merci l'ami !

• @apollolegacy01 a dit dans French translation (Voice Over) of the "Developer Update" videos! :

Hello everyone! You know, I like Sea Of Thieves (duh). I'm Belgian, so I'm part of the French community around the game. For quite some time, I translate and share the news about the game to the community. But recently, I decided to go even further by translating and dubbing (in voice over) the developer updates videos. I hope you'll like it! I am so happy to be able to help the community getting information about the game more easily. See ya next week!

super cool merci !

• Thanks for your support!

• @apollolegacy01 Super idée et super boulot, mais une question pourquoi l'avoir présenté en anglais lol

• @jereffuse Comme le forum est majoritairement anglophone, je me suis dit que l'anglais était la langue à utiliser. J'suis bien content de voir des francophones par ici !

• @apollolegacy01 Effectivement y a peu de francophones et je pense que ceux qui traînent par là parlent tous anglais lol

• Here's the may 22th update translated!

Views
1 out of 9