Avast ye scurvy dogs. Legendary voyages free for all. who wants a voyage

• every Saturday for last two weeks ive posted a lfg post giving away voyages if your new to game no problem just have your crew ready for this personal hosted event 9am pst to 2 pm pst. message me on xbox "Green Giant 530" remember due vast amount of voyage requests may take me a awhile to get to you please be patient.

Views
  • @green-giant-530 i personaly wouldn't want one, but thanks for doing this. I'm sure others will appreciate it.

• This is awesome. I would love to be apart of this. But I have 4 kids and not a lot of sit down time till after 9:30. I've done one and it was awesome!

• @sir-lotus they do i get so many requests. just showing love to community. whole reason i pushed for legend to help others. easily spent 20+k on voyages for others.

• @green-giant-530 that's the type of legend I want to be. (in 10 years, when i get there :D )

seriously props for doing it.

• @vhondahooniganv well message me when you have 3 hours to spend on it ill help you out

• @sir-lotus we can get you there in couple months if you wanna play together sometime.

• @green-giant-530 sure, i'm down for anything as soon as i buy a new xbox. (mine died recently)

i'm at levels 37-35-27, so i still have a long way ahead. :)

thx for the offer

• @sir-lotus sounds good Athena quests give all reps

• That's awesome, I've run into so many Pirate Legends that after the grind have just turned into monsters, attacking lower levelled players for s***s a giggles. It's great to see one helping the community.

• Sure I would enjoy it

• @gen-fire-dragon I try but I have my moments where I wana pirate but it nothing new so I give back by helping lower leveled players I roll with new players etc do I feel bad when I sink lower level players yeah but I typically do it don't fire unless fired upon.

• @Green-Giant-530

I was wondering, how profitable exactly are these Legendary Voyages? And can they be turned in anywhere or just at specific "Legendary Vendors"?
    As you can see, I'm not Legend yet but I'm getting there.

And this is especially a very nice sentiment and I think excellently shows the community aspect of Sea of Thieves, considering how people are genuinely selling their Legendary Voyages on Ebay!

• Voyage event is live please contact me on xbox live to get your crew an Athena fortune quest aka legendary quest

• On side note upon request of other mission lvl 50 I'll drop as requested.

Views
1 out of 16