A tale to hear, savvy

• So I was sailing alone in the Sea of Thieves when I spotted a Galleon being attacked by the Kraken. So myself being the best solo pirate on the seas decide to help this poor, poor crew of four. I sloop in, haha, and start to kill the tentacles and we both make our escape. Alas, they start to shoot and follow ME. Some pirates and their manners. I commence to lead them on a SoT tour around islands and rocks to test their seamanship, and managed to have them run aground a few times to my endless joy. LOL! They continued to follow me. I then spotted a sail of the horizon. Mind you that this is after an hour of this tour/chase. So I led them to the island where they ran aground again. I stopped my sloop on the opposite side of the island and commenced with accurate and rapid cannon fire from my port battery. In turn they started to shoot themselves via cannon to my sloop. To remind you all that I am the best solo pirate, I saw it coming and set sail in the wind. One Legendary pirate managed to board my sloop who promptly met my blundarbuss and was sent to the ferry. Thus making my escape in the fog, that was sent by the gods, ending my tale from the Sea of Thieves.

Views
1 out of 1