Pre orderd Sea of Thieves 2 month ago and can not install it now

• Hey mates,
    around two months ago I preorderd SoT. The peoblem is, that I didn't have the opportunity to play it earlier than than yesterday, because I spent the last six month in another country.
    I used my gamecode and the only thing I got was the "Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack", but not the main game (which should be included). At least I don't have any button to install the game.
    Does anyone have the same problem and solved it somehow?
    PS: I'm not sure if this is the correct categorie for my question.
    I'm from Germany btw.

Views
  • @der0ve
    Just open the Microsoft Store and look for it. If you filled in the code you should be able to start the download from there.

If not, then I'd say create a support ticket.

• @fishst1ck thats the problem. The only thing I got is the Black Dog pack, but not the main game.
    How do I create a support ticket?

• @der0ve
    Click support next to the forum button and the create a ticket. Would have given you a link but I'm on my phone atm.

I'm sure @KattTruewalker could share it, if you can't find it that is.

• @fishst1ck alright, thanks for your help.

• How many Topics do you plan to post on the same subject ?

• @captainflintkin Just two times, I'm sorry for that.

• @der0ve As your topic has been answered I will drop anchor on this thread for you, if you wish to discuss further why it was closed please feel free to message myself directly for further information. Really appreciate it if you can avoid creating duplicate posts as well.

Thanks!

• @der0ve Ooops, little late with this but you can find Support here...

Views
8 out of 9