Secret room on the Galleon?

• I was looking at the loading screen and I noticed a small window beneath that balcony at the back of the galleon.
    https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/fEGZa8AG1Ssp2YmYJWGPpulvRkg=/0x0:3840x2160/1200x800/filters:focal(867x612:1481x1226)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/58465829/shared_world.1516984653.png
    I never noticed it before, but now that I saw it, I started wondering if it was there in the actual game, because I could not remember ever seeing it, or seeing a window in the middle deck. So I checked it out and the little window is actually there in the galleon model. However, from the inside, there's just a wall and the mast in front of it.
    https://imgur.com/a/nFyqCG2

So apparently, there is a secret room in the galleon! What is its purpose? How can we enter it? Anyone else noticed it before?

Views
  • @nebenkuh it might be the legendary toilet. :D But seriously, I've never noticed that before. Now I'm curious.

• @nebenkuh I've been meaning to post about that. I'm glad someone brought it up. I've not seen a door inside the ship leading to that area.

• @nebenkuh no, haven't... nice one :D

• @sir-lotus
    Haha I thought about the toilet too. Would make sense because it's kinda leveraged over the water :D

• @sir-lotus said in Secret room on the Galleon?:

@nebenkuh it might the legendary toilet.

Well it is under the "p**p deck" after all. :o)

• That's where the slave mind AI's of the Ancient One reside, controlling our tiny pirate minds and keeping us "mostly" content with the game, until the Hungering Deep arrives and they are able to upload themselves into our actual player minds...

... or that Legendary toilet thing. I like that idea too.

• So we've decided that it's the loo. But where is it on the sloop?

• @nebenkuh said in Secret room on the Galleon?:

So we've decided that it's the loo. But where is it on the sloop?

The railing.

• @captain-arcanic said in Secret room on the Galleon?:

@nebenkuh said in Secret room on the Galleon?:

The railing.

... and I just thought of a new emote!

Ya don't p**p on a sloop. Point it over the side.

BTW, the long wooden post at the rear of the galleon is nothing more than the toilet paper holder.

• @captain-arcanic Love it xD

• @nebenkuh and secret rooms for addictional cannons too!
    Because we see from the outside a lot of windows around the Galleons, but inside is all empty.. we're sailing inside of a box, inside of the Galleon! We are the secret room!

Seriously mate.. it's just decorative. 😁

• oh god... what have I done. Now I'm the toilet guy forever...

• There are also 6 Cannon Hatches on each side of the Galleon, but they can also not be seen from the inside.
    So I am guessing they had plans for the Galleon, plans that didn't unfold =/

• @sir-lotus Are you blushing or flushing? :o)

• @nunoazuldimeter
    "we're sailing inside of a box, inside of the Galleon!"

https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jackie.jpg

@Admiral-RRRSole
    "Ya don't p**p on a sloop."
    Brilliant. Can we make t-shirts with this and sails too?

• @danish-crusader I think it's all just to make it look more like a pirate ship. Nothing more than decorations as someone said earlier.

• @admiral-rrrsole They should still be on the inside too. Consistancy is a good thing =P

@Admiral-RRRSole
    "Ya don't p**p on a sloop."
    Brilliant. Can we make t-shirts with this and sails too?

As long as I get commission for the copyrights. :o)

• @danish-crusader Yeah, I would have done that.

• @danish-crusader
    Would be nice if those would be there and if we could open them. No cannons, just the hatches. You could open them up and air out that stink when someone used the secret loo!
    Or try and snipe some guys idk

@Admiral-RRRSole
    I think it already belongs to Microsoft, like everything we post here :/

I just sit on the back ledge and let nature's wonder bless the sea with it's grace.

• @sniffyn0se
    Says the guy named sniffynose :D

• I just sit on the back ledge and let nature's wonder bless the sea with it's grace.

says the one they call @sniffyn0se lol :o)

• @nebenkuh Dang. snap!

• @admiral-rrrsole
    Ha, you have to buy me a drink now :)

• @nebenkuh lol Any time. :o)

• @admiral-rrrsole
    Great! Maybe we can take a closer look at the secret room afterwards.. ;)

• @nebenkuh I was going to suggest meeting you in the secret room. lol
    But that sounds dirty. :O

• @admiral-rrrsole @Danish-Crusader

alt text

• @sir-lotus lol Great stuff.

• @admiral-rrrsole
    Arrr a pirate's got needs, I guess D:

• @sir-lotus It should come with detachable sleeves for um.. you know, just in case.

• In shipwrecks there is a room at the back of the bottom deck, behind the metal bars, it looks like a Brig, perhaps that back room was supposed to be the Brig in the original Galleon design.

That bottom deck design on our Galleons has the brig where all the barrels are on the shipwreck. We don’t actually get a back room either. I’m guessing the brig’s positioning was changed somewhere down the line. That’s my input!

Views
1 out of 40