Me pirate and me ship!

Views
  • For your ship customization alone, I'd join your crew =P

• @danish-crusader said in Me pirate and me ship!:

For your ship customization alone, I'd join your crew =P

=P

I keep changing my outfit, There are so many options.

I think im liking the executive admiral a lot more now!

• @theunknownd Welcome to the Admiral club, I changed to it the other day, and I regret nothing.
    It's just awesome. I am really looking forward to getting the Admiral Ship Customizations myself, but that is a long ways off sadly =P
    Really wondering what it looks like on a sloop.

• @danish-crusader BILGE RAT BOIZ OR LIFE

• I change my clothes more then a teenage girl in this, I'm sure I annoy my captain lol But a pirates gotta look fabulous.

• @rockserty Fear the Admirals, we are the Kings and Queens of the Sea!

@Ve111a Well, you can't look like a hobo and expect people to pay attention to you.
    Fancy clothes makes the Pirate =P
    Just look at Hector =)

@rockserty Fear the Admirals, we are the Kings and Queens of the Sea!

@Ve111a Well, you can't look like a hobo and expect people to pay attention to you.
    Fancy clothes makes the Pirate =P
    Just look at Hector =)

i got between armored beast with a glorious mustache or a filthy bearded pirate with a white coat.

@theunknownd Welcome to the Admiral club, I changed to it the other day, and I regret nothing.
    It's just awesome. I am really looking forward to getting the Admiral Ship Customizations myself, but that is a long ways off sadly =P
    Really wondering what it looks like on a sloop.

• @theunknownd Hm, not bad, time to grind some gold =D

@theunknownd Hm, not bad, time to grind some gold =D

I'm still waiting for something better than admirals but I highly doubt it, Best ship customization in the game for me.

I believe that you will get it, Currently 45/42/37.

• @theunknownd Yeah, I'm only 23/22/28.
    I have started over a couple of times, so I am lagging behind.
    Fun fact, I have only done whatever OoS missions I have found in bottles or turned in skulls I have found, I have not bought any missions, and yet I am level 22 with them =P
    (I also do not do Skull Forts)

@theunknownd Yeah, I'm only 23/22/28.
    I have started over a couple of times, so I am lagging behind.
    Fun fact, I have only done whatever OoS missions I have found in bottles or turned in skulls I have found, I have not bought any missions, and yet I am level 22 with them =P
    (I also do not do Skull Forts)

Do skull forts, The stronghold chest/skull will boost you greatly than the voyages, I did like 14 forts that are pve and no players go to them so free loot sometimes.

• @theunknownd Nah, I have found that I can earn more by just doing Merchant Quests, and I don't have to worry about ships pulling up to take everything as much =)
    I also really like doing those quests, so it's win/win for me =)

@theunknownd Nah, I have found that I can earn more by just doing Merchant Quests, and I don't have to worry about ships pulling up to take everything as much =)
    I also really like doing those quests, so it's win/win for me =)

Yeah, Get black/gold chickens if you want gold, They're 1.6k gold a piece.

I meant they boost you greatly in reputation. ^^. order of souls and gold hoarders though because they're the only ones that have stronghold stuff.

• @theunknownd I just pick whatever mission have golden animals in them, then I get everything on the list and turn it in =)
    Good fun for me, I just did a "Sail Around the World" today. Started at Plunder Outpost and sailed clockwise around the world and ended at Plunder Outpost. Had 2 PvP encounters(Won both) and earned around 40k in the time it took to do it, which was about 2 hours.
    Going to try and do it again tomorrow to hopefully get my last few items before I can get those wonderful Ship customizations =D

• @danish-crusader You may be the kings and queens of the sea, but us bilge rats keep the ship together while you are sipping wine in the capains quarters.

• Sovereign hull, sea dog sails, sea dog figurehead. A true pirate's ship.

• I am almost worthy of joining your fleet, just the figurehead to go =)
    alt text

• @bo-bilgebottom what color is that mast? Like a maroon color?

• @e11evenbsouth said in Me pirate and me ship!:

@bo-bilgebottom what color is that mast? Like a maroon color?

I believe it's a regular mast good sir. It does look like a different hue, but it's probably a trick of the light.

I am almost worthy of joining your fleet, just the figurehead to go =)
    alt text

Who doesn't appreciate a woman in uniform? :P

• @bo-bilgebottom thank you.

Views
23 out of 24