Radar for boats. (REVISION)

• @dragotech123

Why would you want this thread locked? This is a place for people to come and share thier ideas! This thread has produced friendships and community support! There’s still a lot of more room for improvements on the sub. Ideas are still welcome!

• Beautiful! I need this!

• @dragotech123 What? No magic! Drop your crew member into the sea and have him scream using the speaking trumpet. Radar Bilge Rat Style!

• Why should we need a radar? If they would add something like that it would never go as far as you can see...and you can see all ships before they get near you...

• @schwammlgott

Did you read the whole OP? This idea has been upgraded way further then just simple radar! I think it would be cool with the new patch coming up. Sounds like we will be exploring the depths of the sea.

• @businessjjj no didn't read...stopped at the word radar

• @businessjjj Nope. Wasting time reading the map is part of the game.

• @bran-the-ent
    @Schwammlgott

Here I wrote it here for you so you can read it!!

UPDATE:
    So there’s been a lot of updates to this idea! It’s been challenging but we as a community pulled through. So with out further ado I would like to share the worlds first prototype of the new DSSTSUB 5000!!

alt text
    credits of the ship picture go to our lead designer @Piratecraggy

Equipped with dolphin sonar ... to catch those pesky griefers, guided shark torpedos, and sleek wooden exterior! It has also been upgraded with a pig treadmill for its power. The pig treadmill will run off of bananas, so this machine will run completely off organic materials which is good for the environment.

Now I know you guys don’t like the idea but there was others like you. They are now supporters!! After some careful thought they had a change of heart!

• This is probably one of the most ridiculous threads I have read on this forum. I truly hope this whole thing started up as a joke with a punchline that wasn't funny than as a serious idea.

A pig treadmill? Shark torpedoes?

• @kiethblacklion sagte in Radar for boats. (REVISION):

This is probably one of the most ridiculous threads I have read on this forum. I truly hope this whole thing started up as a joke with a punchline that wasn't funny than as a serious idea.

A pig treadmill? Shark torpedoes?

I'm with you

• @businessjjj Subs don't really fit the era on which the game is based.

Edit: Drat! I didn’t bite the first time round, but hook in mouth this time. Well played.

• @schwammlgott It’s not serious.

• What do you mean, "not serious?" This is a brilliant idea and should be implemented immediately! How could anybody think a pig treadmill, sharkpedoes and a dolphin propulsion system weren't serious? It's not like we're incredibly gullible or something? Right? Right?

• This is serious! It’s no different then walking skeletons.

• @genuine-heather
    There was also talk about having a chocolate milk dispenser in the sub. You could drink it to get a underwater breathing buff. That could be useful seeing that your in a sub underwater. It would help exploring sunken ships too.

• @bran-the-ent said in Radar for boats. (REVISION):

Bats on a string.

#IAmBatPirate #ToTheBatSloop

Bran even you added some ideas to this thread at one point! What happened? I like your idea we could use bats as sonar as well.

• One thing I've noticed is that it can get really dark at night. I think we should add a high-power floodlight to the top of the main mast. It could be powered by fireflies and focused with a gigantic telescope lens. Then you could see everything all the time, just like daylight. Oh, and you could use it to kill shadow skeletons, too!

• It already has a radar system it’s called a spyglass

• @genuine-heather said in Radar for boats. (REVISION):

One thing I've noticed is that it can get really dark at night. I think we should add a high-power floodlight to the top of the main mast. It could be powered by fireflies and focused with a gigantic telescope lens. Then you could see everything all the time, just like daylight. Oh, and you could use it to kill shadow skeletons, too!

That’s a great idea! It would be cool if they made upgrades like your idea that you could buy from the venders at certain levels!

I had a cool small idea about being able to purchase a magical parrot that you could use as a drone!

• Mods? All other necro threads get locked.. 'Guess this one is "special" lol

• Please refrain from resurrecting old threads, as it is against the forum rules. This thread will now be locked.

Views
284 out of 301