Pirate Legends: 3 Skull Forts and 3 Legendary Quests all turned in at once

• Pirate Legends Rotax99 and DazzaRex
    Big Haul and good times.
    3 Skull Forts and 3 Legendary Quests all turned in at once video link:

Views
  • Why Can I never find ships like this to rob lol. From what I've heard when you continue on with long sessions with loot aboard it won't migrate you and doesn't always populate your server making it so you never really find loaded ships which sucks, So the real way for PvE is to play for a very long time lol.

• Cool, but this should be in the tavern tales section, not guides and tips.

• @rotax99 a dit dans Pirate Legends: 3 Skull Forts and 3 Legendary Quests all turned in at once :

Pirate Legends Rotax99 and DazzaRex
    Big Haul and good times.
    3 Skull Forts and 3 Legendary Quests all turned in at once video link:

Bro that's tight !! How much money did you get with everything sold out ??

• @harp0n It was a little over 90k in all, and then we exploded the 21 Gunpowder barrels.

• Excuse me for being a bit of a w***h but seriously, how is it that I can finish a skull fort in 20 min but then on a separate day I gave to sink (no BS) 15 ships!!!! 15! Not even exaggerating 15 ships and still have 5 ships spawn within 30m

• @yangmono how?? If a ship gets sunk three times on the same server, migrate!! You don’t deserve to be here!

• @rotax99 Sick run !! And i feel you shooting Keg is so fun hahaha !

• @personalc0ffee LOL, haven't met a ship I haven't been able to sink yet, So I'm not worried. Most PvE'ers are terrible at PvP because they haven't focused on it. Rather be a pirate then a merchant.

• Nice, dunno how ya didn’t encounter Galleons or sloops to contend with... I could never pull this off. It’s hard enough to do 1 Shelly fort without fighting off 2-3 ships.

• @aaronblueeyes We sunk multiple gallys and sloops in that run, adds to the fun.

• @ve111a THATS WHAT IM SAYING BRO! i sink ships on the daily and never get more than 3-4 items if any lol but i always see pictures and videos with people loaded down like this

• Ahoy there! As this content is not a guide, we've docked your thread in the more favorable harbor of Tavern Tales. Fair winds! :)

• @harp0n nice man we should team up one day

• @warmancr1 another necromancer here...

• @rotax99 Ahoy! I do the same with my partner @Totenigena 3 months ago but the final explosion is on the sloop... a good ending to a good day!

Views
1 out of 16