Chips Ahoy code not working. Please help

• So I redeemed one of the codes for chips ahoy to get the onyx compass. I used the code that was emailed me on my account. But when I log in the game there is no compass. I checked both the equipment chest and the merchant, but nothing. Could anyone help.

Views
  • @equineermine don’t take this the wrong way, but in your first email you would have recieved 3 codes, 1 for 5day gamepass, 1 for 5 day xbgold, and 1 for the compass. Did you only redeem 1 code?

• @solidsnakemig yes the one for the compass

• @equineermine just checking because a friend did almost the same but completely disregarded the actual item codes, i know the sites have been getting crazy traffic so perhaps wait 24hrs and then open a ticket with Rare?

• @solidsnakemig that is what i thought but it has been 24 hours since I used the code so Iam just stumped.

• @equineermine the only other thing i can suggest is to check here https://account.microsoft.com/orders and see if it shows. That is the only way i have been able
    to see any SoT dlc personally.

• @solidsnakemig it shows, says completed and installed.

• Rare has stated a few times in the forums for others that they cant help with this as they had nothing to do with it, it was a collaboration between Microsoft and chips ahoy. My suggestion is put a ticket in with microsoft/reach out to them for support.
    When I did it, i logged in and went to my inventory and it was in there ready to go

• I tried using my code at least 4 times but every time I do it just says "There is an error on the form. Please fix the errors highlighted." Am I doing something wrong? i'm typing the code in all CAPS, could that be the problem?

• I am not able to even receive the email with the codes yet

• same thing here... redeemed the code. it shows up on my microsoft order history. does not show up in the game.

• @equineermine said in Chips Ahoy code not working. Please help:

So I redeemed one of the codes for chips ahoy to get the onyx compass. I used the code that was emailed me on my account. But when I log in the game there is no compass. I checked both the equipment chest and the merchant, but nothing. Could anyone help.

Its not in the equipment shop is it but priced as zero gold?

Just a thought because I've noticed the titles appear as that, you earn them but you then have to buy them from the stores at a price of zero gold.

• this might sound like a stupid question are you in the region for that promotion as I have see people trying to get codes who don't live in that country .

Views
8 out of 13