Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6

• great list of patch notes!

• @sir-lotus said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

@british-legends said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

Can someone confirm if this is retroactive?

unless it'll be delayed now, it's not. I've just checked.

That sucks, thanks for checking!

• @reluctantdragon

Everything they do is going to be cosmetic. The private matches are going to be in prob in the May DLC

• @hntr-green Kid ? Just letting my thoughts be known. This is a FORUM.

• @macdoland said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

For all us pirates stuck at work, get online and show off your pirate booty's in the new outfits :D

This is your boss here: Get on with the work for which I pay you! Worry about your computer games when you get home! ;-P

• @myrm sorry boss :(

• When are you going to sort the achievements issue? Stopped playing while they arent unlocking for me. Dont see the point in doing repetitive quest for little rewards if i cant even get an achievement

• @khaleesibot said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

Known Issues

• Players may experience details of their pirate (such as hair colour / scars) looking different from their initial selection.
      We are working on a way for our Customer Support team to reset your pirate to your original selection. If you have experienced this bug, please ensure you have logged a Support Ticket for this issue.

Any idea of how much longer it will take for this issue to be sorted ?
    My pirate has not looked like it should since march 23rd.

• Excellent news!

Even more so because I earned my Cheddar before the predictable nerf.

Really looking forward to seeing the new cosmetics, anyone able to confirm if they have rank requirements or not?

• @dambroke2 sure.. but for me it should have been the bigger problems that needed fixing first.

• @macdoland

alt text

alt text

I won't spoil the rest...

• Queue all the people complaining that we “need more content” not just useless cosmetics.. lol

Ready. Set. Go!

• @reluctantdragon said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

@hntr-green Kid ? Just letting my thoughts be known. This is a FORUM.

Sorry, when you whine like a child about not getting your content NOW, the first of May, a thirty one day month in which we have been told the content will be delivered, I'm gonna call you a kid. Act your age and it won't happen.

• @hntr-green Amen.

Surprised to still see people complaining, there's really no reason to whine at this point in time.

• I cannot see any logos, text, or UI within the game after launching. The only thing I see are the rendered models within the main menu, there is no "Sea of Thieves" logo, I don't even see the splash screen. I had no such issue before this patch.

• @hntr-green How am I whining like a baby? And Why are you getting angry and name calling? People are entitled to voice their opinions on here.

• This is definitely a step in the right direction, I love the new sniper rifle and the new ship customizations, I can't say the same for the new outfits but that's just my personal taste.
    Thank you for nerfing the accuracy of the skeletons, that fix was very important.
    It would be nice if you could you give us a more specific date about the beginning of the weekly events tho

• Still no text speak on Xbox. Pfft. It’ll make the game so much more enjoyable on Xbox especially when playing with random crew members in party chat.

Do you realise how hard it is to tell mute crew mates that’s there’s a ship wreck. As it is now I have to get the spy glass out then say there’s something in the water. To at which point they might get their spyglass out to see what I’m referring to. It could just be barrels as the preset is so vague. All that hassle before I even give a direction.

How many times do I have to beg for this @Rare-Ltd @Rare-Employee @TEDDY-25

Surely it’s easy to add. You’ve already designed it for win 10. Let us press T on a keyboard or chat pad. Gears of war 4 does the exact same thing on Xbox.

I’m not begging for more content here. I love the game but text speak would make it far less frustrating.

• @reluctantdragon No please don't leave what will this community do without you.... Lol

• We need something done about the massive group of skellys with guns holy god they're accurate...In fact so accurate they can shoot through everything....including the hull of your ship!

• @khaleesibot great step in the right direction for sure! So glad to have some more things to work towards now! Well done Rare Team!!

• Overall nothing significant, I'm gonna miss my low population servers though.

• @elexio ha detto in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

We need something done about the massive group of skellys with guns holy god they're accurate...In fact so accurate they can shoot through everything....including the hull of your ship!

Yeah, I agree, it's like if they have a wallhack, you can't even try to play it smart hiding behind a rock because they can just shoot you through it, I hope they are aware of this issue

• @khaleesibot That's good news, but can tell us a bit more of when to expect this feature?

• @khaleesibot
    LOVE these notes :) I really like what RARE is doing now :) Great step in the right direction. Thumbs up :)

• @brio-brumm We may need to get it some attention not sure If I've seen it anywhere on the feeds.

• @hidd3n-shadows said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.6:

@reluctantdragon No please don't leave what will this community do without you.... Lol

You're so witty.

• Hello,
    after 1.05 patch i crash EVERY time i see barrels in the waters.

After 1.06 i cant play anymore. I'm stuck in the main menù, i can just see my pg.
    I've already tried every fix suggestions write here:

Thank you.

• Yeah wow -.- still no Private lobbys and invite only. Yeah afk farmers can continue their ways.
    also wow Reducing respwan time from the ferry when it was already low Now you need to kill a Galleon crew 9 times before their ship is sunk or what.

• @noisa1992 that reduced time was for the black screen loading, which was terrible especialy on xbox compared to pc.

• @sir-lotus Its only meant for that? Oh thats good to hear, yeah i had terrible loading time even im Pc player. It took at least 1 minute to load, i often heard sound but couldnt do a thing

• I want to customize my pirate. Hair dye, tattoos, ect

• After the update I'm first stuck before the intro scene and when I smash buttons I'm stuck in the main menu and see my character chilling there. I dont see any buttons there. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Its really frustrating to hope after every new patch that the game will load and doesnt crash.

• @reluctantdragon bye felicia!

• @mad-mordechai and for those missing the UI at the front end: https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001190208-No-UI-Menu-when-launching-the-game

Views
31 out of 409