You cant play cause of your Xbox online safety and privacy settings

• when i open up the game it says that i cant join the game cause of my xbox online settings but as far as i know my settings are fully setup for online playing is there any solution and if there is a wanna know it as fast as possible

Views
  • @tobias2023 Ahoy there matey!

This is usually down to your NAT settings set to high (and sometimes moderate) It should tell you this in the settings of the Xbox app. Check out the video below on how to change that.

• @musicmee ill try that

• @musicmee should it look like this??

• @tobias2023 Moderate is sometimes ok and should work... but open is better if you can get it that way.

Is the error still popping up?

• @tobias2023 You may also want to check out the following guide as this may also help :)

• @musicmee yes i still get the messaage

• @musicmee but how do i get it to open instead of moderat

• @Tobias2023 Your ping (ventetid) is insanely high, your connection looks ok, but i fear that ping is causing the game to believe you're not connected due to extremely long waiting time.

Can you please refresh the network page a couple of times (kontroller igen) and report if it gets better or still stays on such high number?

• @musicmee this is my settings on xbox.com

• @super-poopsy this is my connection now

• @super-poopsy i know whats wrong now every time i open the game the ping gets to the same high number

• @Tobias2023 Ok it looks pretty good now. As Musicmee told you, 'Moderate' should be enough for the game to work and the ping looks ok now, so the problem may be somewhere else.

Did you ever manage to play the game at all in the past?

• @super-poopsy this is with the game open

• Ah wow, jesus, that is not normal at all.

• @super-poopsy haha i wish i could see you face right now xD
    but i just bought the game so i havent played it

• @super-poopsy so is there any solution i just wanna point out that i have 300x300 so i dont think its my network i think its something about the connection between me and the host

• @Tobias2023
    To be honest most of the people having issues with Teredo is because either windows10 or their router had teredo disabled by default. In your case Teredo seems enabled, but something is definitely slowing down the access to the network. It could be anything, wrong firewall setting, a over-zealous antivirus, router settings...

You can try the following procedure, which basically just resets teredo and restarts it, but i don't know if it's gonna solve your issue, especially if the problem is in the router.

check otaku1101 guide at this address and remember to open command prompt as admin:
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/27541/keep-getting-disconnected/14

Just remember to restart your pc after you've done the steps, so your network gets re-estabilished.

• @super-poopsy im just gonna be honest i dont know s**t about my router settings i know i have d-link i know how to mange the settings but i dont know where i find the teredo

• @Tobias2023 Well let's try one 'safe' thing at the time before messing with the router: try those steps, restart the pc and report back.

In the meanwhile, if you want, write down your exact router model so we can see where the option is, it could be as simple as having to disable IPv6 there.

• @super-poopsy DIR-860L is the router

• On a side note, are you connected via wireless by any chance? Have you already tried with a LAN cable?

• @super-poopsy yes i have a gaming laptop and i tried both with and without and now i made a port forward with xbox live to see if that worked but it didnt i also tried all the kommands you sended me they didnt worked either

• @Tobias2023 I'm sorry about that, try to open a support ticket and make sure to tell them all the information you wrote here (the high ping, your router, xbox already on moderate, etc) and hopefully they'll know how to help you :(

• @super-poopsy its all good i found out myself i founded out that the account i was useing was made when the xbox app came out i have played a lot of xbox and i think the account was screwed up cause as soon as i logged in to a new one it worked thanks anyway

• @Tobias2023 Really good, i feel i should have asked that but seemed pretty obvious :(

• @super-poopsy haha xD

Views
1 out of 27