Rescue a pirate, save a soldier!

• 9,000 views?! You honor me, mateys!

• I want to express my profound thanks to Shinobi for unlocking this thread. I was unaware that threads that hadn't been active in over a year were automatically locked due to inactivity, but they went out of their way to see that this one was made fully accessible to the community again!

For those of you not in the know, of which there're most definitely a fair few, I have created a dedicated Sea of Thieves Twitter handle. You can reach it by clicking this link here. I hope to, at some point in the near-future, get back to my charity endeavors. I had some ideas that involved making use of the Arena, and I even shared 'em in my very first Tweet, but they're in need of some serious revising...

In any case, I want to express my gratefulness once again to all those people who've shown an interest in this endeavor of mine!

See you on the sea, mateys~!

• @nexrum I will be keeping an eye out for the name nexrum!

• I'll be sure to greet ya good an' proper if you see me, @drou-07! Can't say the same 'bout the crew I sail with tho'. They might decide to introduce some lead into your diet, if you catch my drift. Even when they're flying other emissary flags, they tend to follow the code of the Reaper's Bones. (Still, it makes steering their ship mighty interesting!)

Views
70 out of 74