Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical

• Nothing to see here people except they taste better with milk.

Views
  • @rdizz It's weird how most people don't even think about stealing the code off the side. It only get well known when posts like these start to spread.

• @oblongeel764807 said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@rdizz It's weird

Poo... guess I'll delete it then

Well I suggest you do the same lol...

• From what i understand there will be a spot on the promo website to report used codes since they will in turn be connected to your account. Not sure 100% how that works, or if its true but ive been waiting for some cookies to come to town lol

• @dr1venbymonstrs said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

From what i understand there will be a spot on the promo website to report used codes since they will in turn be connected to your account. Not sure 100% how that works, or if its true but ive been waiting for some cookies to come to town lol

Pick me up a bag too eh

• @rdizz welp if i end up with extras i wouldnt mind passing em out.

• @dr1venbymonstrs said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@rdizz welp if i end up with extras i wouldnt mind passing em out.

Ya I'll be doing the same thing. I probably still have bags of pizza rolls ill never eat from forza lol

• @DR1VENbyMONSTRS This is true. In the rules, it states that you'll need to buy the product.
    "A PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER."

Chips Ahoy Promotion
    Scroll to the bottom of the page for links to rules and faq.

Also make sure the package has the SoT promo, or there won't be a code! You will need 4 packages, to get all 4 Onyx goodies.

Package looks like this.
    alt text

• @geekster-t said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@DR1VENbyMONSTRS This is true. In the rules, it states that you'll need to buy the product.
    "A PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER."

Chips Ahoy Promotion
    Scroll to the bottom of the page for links to rules and faq.

Also make sure the package has the SoT promo, or there won't be a code! You will need 4 packages, to get all 4 Onyx goodies.

Package looks like this.
    alt text

pretty sure the purchase is purchase of Sea of Thieves.
    if purchase of the cookies were necessary, I think some states would classify it as gambling and it'd be banned.

• @sir-rhavi Well the sweepstakes is the gambling part and that is free. The Onyx stuff is the code, that is listed as "Offer".

"A PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER. THE OFFER INCLUDES DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT."

This is also quoted from my link

"During the Promotion Period, visit a participating retail location and purchase a qualifying, specially-marked package of Chip Ahoy!"

But I think they got around it by placing the codes on the outside. I read that if your code dones't work, you can submit a pic of your original Chips Ahoy package and they will send you a new code. I can' back that up with fact but I did read that you can do it.

• @geekster-t said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@sir-rhavi Well the sweepstakes is the gambling part and that is free. The Onyx stuff is the code, that is listed as "Offer".

"A PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER. THE OFFER INCLUDES DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT."

This is also quoted from my link

"During the Promotion Period, visit a participating retail location and purchase a qualifying, specially-marked package of Chip Ahoy!"

But I think they got around it by placing the codes on the outside. I read that if your code dones't work, you can submit a pic of your original Chips Ahoy package and they will send you a new code. I can' back that up with fact but I did read that you can do it.

hmm, then my guess is that every code will be one part of the onyx gear, so... i'm sure there will be more codes then actual people interested.

• @sir-rhavi Yeah, from what I understand, any code you put in, will just get added to your XB account. It will then grant the next Onyx item. First code, Onyx #1, second code, Onyx #2 and so on. When you do that, it will auto add you to the Xbox giveaway sweepstakes.

• Anyone got a reference too the prizes?

• @jimmy-voorhees This is all I have been able to find

alt text

alt text

• @rdizz me too

• This isnt a warning. Its solid advice

• Does anybody even know what the Onyx set even looks like?

• @mr-crack-man itll look like me

thats the best joke i have made today

pretty sad wont lie

• @rdizz
    Its kind of a shame that this is a US exclusive promo (I believe) since we don't have Chips Ahoy in the UK so sadly I can't see any ways for me to get such codes, let alone the packs.
    Although, the cookies aren't really what strikes my interest.

• @carcinogenetxc said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@rdizz
    Its kind of a shame that this is a US exclusive promo (I believe) since we don't have Chips Ahoy in the UK so sadly I can't see any ways for me to get such codes, let alone the packs.

Well i plan on buying a few packs maybe ill toss you one, soon as i can find them lol.

• @rdizz said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@carcinogenetxc said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@rdizz

Well i plan on buying a few packs maybe ill toss you one, soon as i can find them lol.

That'd be very nice of you!
    Does anyone actually know how it looks as of yet?

@rdizz

Well I found some, got an extra bag for ya ;)

• So any word on which stores have them so far? I've looked at Albertson's, Walmart, and Fred Meyer in my area. Guessing they won't show up til May but I'm still on the hunt until then...

• That sold on spain?

• @superlous was hopping in here to ask the same thing. No luck where I'm at either - guessing they'll be on shelves on May 1st but was hoping get a hold of my four packs sooner. Gonna still keep my eye out maybe I'll find another excuse for a grocery trip between now and then

• For those of you in Atlanta, I was able to find some at my local Publix. They had tons of them on the shelf, so I had no issue getting the 4 that I needed.

• @theunknownd said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

They still haven't got the preorders sorted. I doubt this will work smoothly.

• Erm, doesn't the bar code need to be scanned before it's activated?

• @mrgrim67686 said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@theunknownd said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

They still haven't got the preorders sorted. I doubt this will work smoothly.

I hope so! It would be horrible that people steal the codes and people that actually buy the cookies will complain that their code doesn't work.

I really hope the codes will work more than once per account but i doubt that, Let's see in 3 more days

• I wouldn’t stress too hard about finding the codes yet. It’s not really a big ticket promo so they’re not going to be pulling old packages off the shelves just for this. Wait until the 10th - 15th and you should start seeing them more frequently once the April and early May expiration items get pulled off the shelves.

• Still looking in california for them to start hitting shelves lol

• Sadly don't think I can get these in the Netherlands :(

• @rdizz said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@rdizz

Sorry for my absence, feel free to message me the code if you want to!

@rdizz said in Chips ahoy promo warning! And sorta comical:

@rdizz

Sorry for my absence, feel free to message me the code if you want to!

Gonna cost you 1 captains chest 👀

Lol

I'll throw ya one, let me burn through mine first tomorrow

Views
1 out of 70