That one piece of treasure on the shelf you can never grab..

• Anyone else notice that gold trinket of whatever sort that sits on the shelf in the skull forts , right when you open the door, always on the first shelf on the left hand side..
    It seems like its part of the loot and you should be able to pick it up, but ive had 4-5 forts lately where no one is able to grab it. Sometimes its been a flagon, a purple egg, whatever.
    Is that supposed to be cosmetic or is it a bug of some sort? Curious if anyone else has noticed or had the issue. Whenever i see it in a stronghold, no one in the crew has been able to pick it up and make similar comments.
    Thanks

Views
  • Clearly a bug.

It is not important to fix... A floating candle is more important to fix.

• @shuoink said in That one piece of treasure on the shelf you can never grab..:

Anyone else notice that gold trinket of whatever sort that sits on the shelf in the skull forts , right when you open the door, always on the first shelf on the left hand side..
    It seems like its part of the loot and you should be able to pick it up, but ive had 4-5 forts lately where no one is able to grab it. Sometimes its been a flagon, a purple egg, whatever.
    Is that supposed to be cosmetic or is it a bug of some sort? Curious if anyone else has noticed or had the issue. Whenever i see it in a stronghold, no one in the crew has been able to pick it up and make similar comments.
    Thanks

It's a bug for sure I've encountered it many times too. It sucks and can sometimes be fixed by dying on the island together, Not always tho.

• it happened in the beta, we complained about it, on lauch it was still there, and we are on day 37 of the game, no fix yet... not to be a downer but I don't know how difficult it can be to move the spawn location of the randomized loot slightly foward.

• @nevabud4u
    Surely the trinket is more important, you can't sell the candle ;)

• @logansdadtoo said in That one piece of treasure on the shelf you can never grab..:

@nevabud4u
    Surely the trinket is more important, you can't sell the candle ;)

I cant tell if you are being facetious.
    (If you were ignore the following)
    Nevabud was referencing the fact that rare was all proud in the first patch that they fixed floating candles; instead of tackling any number of actually issues in the game that we all have been complaining about.

• @xxbrytexx
    It's called humour, try it some time :)

• @xxbrytexx Come on. Tell me you're not sleeping better now that there are no more floating candles. I know I definitely am.

• @shuoink said in That one piece of treasure on the shelf you can never grab..:

Anyone else notice that gold trinket of whatever sort that sits on the shelf in the skull forts , right when you open the door, always on the first shelf on the left hand side..
    Thanks

What did you expect? It's The One Piece... Only the pirate king can have it! 8D

If you get the reference, you win an internet! :3

Views
1 out of 9