LEGEND wait 4 it DARY Gaming Community

• LEGEND wait 4 it DARY Gaming continues to recruit and build our Community on PS4, XB1, and PC.

We are an active, 16+ Clan, dedicated to playing together as a family. We are looking for like minded players who are willing to help others and enjoy the games we all love.

We are starting our Twitch program which is focused on helping our sponered members become partnered as well as gaining more recognition in the gaming community!

For those who are able to teach we have an amazing Mentor Program available to give you the opportunity to guide others and be recognized as the top in your field.

There are scheduled events weekly, we strongly encourage our members to schedule their own events as well, allowing us all to get to know each other!

Have Friends? Bring them along! We have members from all around the globe, which means there is always a someone to hangout with!

CURRENT CLAN SUPPORTED GAMES
    Fortnite, Overwatch, Monster Hunter: World, Destiny, Destiny 2, More Coming

How We Communicate

We use the iOS/Android/desktop messaging app Band for all of our community needs. Anyone is welcome to join regardless of their experience. We do require all members join our community on Band. All prospective Clan/Guild members MUST join the Band Community prior to gaining a clan tag if the game supports one. Band can be downloaded here to your respective device. http://band.us/@legendwait4itdary

Your Legend Starts Here.... Join and become "LEGEND wait 4 it DARY"

Testimonials

APoli2011
    "As someone that used to be a solo player and found it hard to find a team this community has made every aspect of the game accessible, people are awesome willing to help when they can! "

LegendaryB-A
    "We have a sense of community that is always willing to help out when real-life give us time"

Elemn99
    "I've played Destiny from the beginning, mostly solo and enjoyed it for the most part. I tried a clan or two along the way and it didn't seem to work out for me. Then I found this one and everything about how much fun I have changed. The Mentors are some of the best players around but they still treat people of my skill level like equals. The members are the same way. And with D2 coming I'm going to need them more than ever. :) Love these folks, you will too."

Gwpbirddog0811
    "I have spent nearly 3 years as a lonewolf player (I never felt confident enough to play in a group due to disability).
    Having read reviews on LEGEND wait 4 it DARY, I decided to bite the bullet and join them. I have not been disappointed, this Community rocks, the Mentors are supportive, and non critical even when you repeatedly stuff up on the easiest of objectives, the same goes for players in the teams, they are always positive, non judgemental and make playing a great laugh even when you suck.
    Been with group for 3 weeks and have achieved so much more with them than I have achieved since starting playing."

StuartJ0731
    "I've only been a member for a couple months but it has been great. Members make the game fun by always getting groups together or allowing me to join even if it's just for a quick strike. The patience level is also great for beginners. I haven't had anyone rage quit on anything when a member wasn't performing well. It's a great community to be a part of. "

Cursed by Moose
    "Great place to hang out, meet people and get all your activities done. There are so many people willing to help with anything you need. Most fun I've had with Destiny in years"[/quote]

KrispyDoritoJoe
    "I joined this community to gain a better knowledge, I ended up with way more in the best way possible. LEGEND wait 4 it DARY is amazing. This family is more than happy to help out with anything and everything. Everyone is beyond helpful, and I've gotten the chance to sit down and play with them and help some. This was the best choice I've made in a really long time."

Views
1 out of 1