Looking for some like minded pirates....

• Hello my fellow pirates......
    I am in need of some like minded pirates to do loads of gold digging, map reading, skeleton breaking and chicken plucking to level up. I’m only level 25 21 and 16.
    So if you have some sailing space add SIONYDOORS1212 to Xbox live and I’m always happy to voyage the high seas.
    I love sailing the sloop but finding a galleon crew would be fun if were running the quests. Look forward to sailing with you

Views
  • @sionydoors1212
    Hello and welcome to SoT.
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

Tell them Marine sent you ;)

• I am pretty low level myself and honestly just love the game itself, so would love to help out in voyages and be able to make more loot than my solo self could do lol

• Added you!

• @SIONYDOORS1212 i added you!

• @mznightmares3 hit me up anytime you see me on SoT I play every night for a few hours but want to speed things up now lol. See you on the seas soon

• @sshteeve I’ve followed you back. I will keep an eye out for you when I’m on and please message me if you see me on SoT. I play every night for more than a few hours lol. See you for some pirating soon

• @tigergiggles I’ve added you also. Message me if you see me on SoT, I’m always happy to sail the high seas and dig up some gold

• Still looking for more pirates to get some more gold with , so please feel free to add me to Xbox live

• Pirate vacancies still available 😂😂

• @sionydoors1212 Happy to join up if I am on and have no crew or an open spot. I have made so many pirate friends I am sometimes quickly scooped up but if you see me on feel free to see if I can join.

XBL Tags: xXxRooKxXx
    Added you!

• Sailing upwards

• @MZNightmares3
    If ye be interested

We be a friendly bunch of pirates. Come and check us out.
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36671/clanaod-net-angels-of-death-recruiting-18-pc-xbox

We have all kinds of players in our group from the PVP to the treasure hunters. All play styles welcome and easy to find someone that fits your style

Tell them Marine sent you ;)

• Definitely add me! GT: Thorstatik

Views
13 out of 14