Happy Month-erversary Sea of Thieves!

@seedy-platypus Elder Scrolls Online was like this, where the launch version wildly came short of the promising potential of the game. If you were to check out the current version of ESO with all the DLC's included you would see an MMO that surpasses many of the MMO's we thought were great at the time and that overshadows many of the ones they're releasing to this day. Sure it has its flaws still, but if you were to compare the current iteration to launch gameplay-wise you'd be impressed. That was a game I stuck with through the bad times and ended up having hundreds of hours of fun with. I can only see Sea of Thieves growing in the same way, and I also, like you, believe it is going to be a solid game a year from now that could seriously compete with a lot of other games on the market. And keep in mind the DLC's in Sea of Thieves are going to be free unlike ESO.

@khaleesibot my best memory of sea of thieves, was when i tried doing an athena mission, and then the skeletons bugged out on the last mission, so i didnt get anything, and then i started a new one, and after we were almost completed with the new athena mission, my entire crew disconnected from almondbeard and our ship skuttled. funny april fools joke even tho it is may Rare lol xD