My test map (sea of thieves got me making games)

• Okay so since i started on this forum its given me a real get up and go for game making
    so i started using unity for the first time the other day, in the link is what I've made so far, and I'm always updating it. if an admin doesn't find this post relevant, they can delete it. my inspiration for this work(although it looks nothing like it) is down to sea of thieves and this wonderful forum. comment and feed back appreciated.

Views
  • @Victor-Strumpit Nice art. I may give this a go later if I get time.

• @Victor-Strumpit Wow! Fantastic work :) Have you tried your hand in game development or software development before this?

• @IOnEI-Falcon Only a stupid little 2d pixel rpg maker, i tried game guru, but found to many boundaries, so ive never used a semi-pro/pro tool before, when i started i had absolutely no idea what i was doing, thank GOD for youtube tutorials

• Nicely done!

Did you model the assets yourself?
    If you did, nicely done the trees and textures look great.

• @TheAaronLeigh Sadly i did not. I would love to have someone make me models and textures for a bit 'o' cash, just havent found anyone. all free assets

• @Victor-Strumpit Ahh okay, all good dude! That's why a good game designer needs an equally great team to back him up! :D Keep up the awesome work. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

• Looks pretty cool! I hope to see regular updates!

• @TheAaronLeigh thank you! appreciate it man!

• @Golophin087 you will ;) thank you!

Views
8 out of 10