"The Logical Pirate" - A youtube channel.

• Hi all,

I decided to make a youtube channel dedicated to short and to the point videos, mainly gameplay tips and guides for Sea of Thieves. Some of you might find these tips useful, others might feel like it is common sense, but I see a lot of people getting cranky at dieing to the same ol c**p, so I thought I might help.

My first video is up, titled "The basics of how not to die":

Plan to release videos often, so if you feel like it, subscribe =)

• John aka "The Logical Pirate"
    Views
  • A very short video depicting why you should never have a false sense of security. There are no friends in Sea of Thieves.

• The story of Nemo, the angriest (illogical) pirate in SoT.

Don't be like Nemo.

• @gianni001 said in "The Logical Pirate" - A youtube channel.:

The story of Nemo, the angriest (illogical) pirate in SoT.

Don't be like Nemo.

Ok...that was funny. You've earned my sub just for the humor.

• @Filthee-Mudblud Thanks =)

Surviving the chase some tips of dodging that annoying sloop chasing you.

• Some tips on Explosive barrels

• Hi all,

Building a video database of riddles on my channel, if you are having trouble with a riddle, take a look at this play list, it will be growing every day.

An easy way to search for the riddle you need is just do a search on my channel like this;

https://i.imgur.com/m4KttLB.png

If you feel like supporting and motivating me, sub to the channel. Thanks!

• More riddles added for:

-Wanderers Refuge
    -Lone Cove
    -Cannon Cove
    -Shipwreck Bay

More to come!

• Trouble with the sword lunge? Short guide on how to get it right

• New riddles added + a bit of a cinematic video!

• Hi guys,

Added a few more riddle's + a short guide on looting shipwrecks, and a duo guide for Ruby sunken curse statues.

If you feel like helping a small youtuber grow, subscribe and hit the bell!

• @gianni001 The use of blunderbuss on the statue was a complete waste of time due to the statue's healing process and reload times. Statues heal within a second and you could see it rejuvenating between shots.

Just offset your sword swipes with your crew mate. Start swiping a second or two after your crew mate has started so it doesn't heal after the third swipe. Your crew mate should hit it while your character pauses.
    Think of it as sex. If you pause too long you lose rhythm and risk undoing all of that good work. lol

We've done them a lot faster with just two and without losing any health at all but some times I'll risk a few millimeters of health loss because I tend to swim that little bit closer when she's about to blow to speed it up for that climatic touchdown.

• @admiral-rrrsole Not sure I agree it's a waste of time, I almost exclusively duo'd the Ruby statues and it was always faster when we blunder bussed them first.

But either way works! if I get time ill test which is faster.

• @dutchyankee hey man, thanks, it was an idea I had originally but I have since gone away from it. It'll either be my terrible voice or detailed text narration moving forward :P

See here:

Thanks for the feedback

• Hi dudes, I am going to be live streaming most nights on MIXER if anyone is keen to have a watch / join me. I mostly solo' sloop and get my self into some interesting situations so come along and follow if you'd like.

Thanks,

https://mixer.com/JohnO_au

Views
14 out of 15