Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3

• @puck269 sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

LOL did they just confirm in the patch notes that PC players used to be at a disadvantage to console players?!

They just buffed PC players’ aim to match that of console players.

And all these posts for the past couple weeks complaining about a phantom PC advantage just got slammed shut.

they did but ads is still completly useless for me until i use my dpi button

• @dazed898 running around for hour to avoid pvp is total bull and kills the game because some have a ego bigger then there ship done all you said and even more there just meeds to have a pve and pvp option over the weekend there was ships at ever rock you have your 2 cents and so do i thanks

• @gerinako86 I feel you buddy, I always check but I'm always disappointed

• You have increase the mouse speed on PC's. Are u mad? I have my controller sensitivity on full as it is and I can't keep up with their turn speed, I can always tell when someone is on PC because they can spin so fast compared with a controller. If anything you need to slow them down a bit.

• @khaleesibot Could we possibly get a percentage on the nerf/buff of the weapons?

• @khaleesibot dijo en Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

[PC] Push to talk option will reset to default (disabled) between sessions.

My experience is that push to talk remains marked as "enabled", but the game acts as if you kept the "push to talk" button pressed until you actually press and release it.

Corollary: What this means for players is that pressing and releasing the "push to talk" button ("left alt" by default) when you enter the game is a faster workaround than going to the menu and "disable" and "enable" push to talk again.

• Can we please get keyboard chat support for Xbox. Pretty please @Rare-Employee ❤️

• Nice to see adjustments like weapon balance so fast!

My weapons still losing their features, once you hold another item, it comes back as the default weapon, I have to choose my golden sword every five minutes if I really want to play with it...

These fix are nice, every fix is important... but when is that video comming? content is what is really missing, we want to see this content road map video ASAP, is it today?

• @t7s-k3nnaby sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

You have increase the mouse speed on PC's. Are u mad? I have my controller sensitivity on full as it is and I can't keep up with their turn speed, I can always tell when someone is on PC because they can spin so fast compared with a controller. If anything you need to slow them down a bit.

ADS is still too slow geez. No slowing down on PC. You don't gimp controls to balance things out. Either console gamers accept mouse/kb is superiour or rare adds a "no crossplay" function.

• @therealdadbeard I didn’t think you could. I have PC and console versions and from playing both extensively I noticed pc was significantly easier during combat. Which is why I’m upset.

• [mod edited] for nerfing the shotgun you know how much risk it takes to get right up to someone's face to one shot people in actual battles especially when one guy boards a ship to fight a whole damn crew who respawn at the damn ship... [mod edited]

• @puck269 sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

LOL did they just confirm in the patch notes that PC players used to be at a disadvantage to console players?!

And all these posts for the past couple weeks complaining about a phantom PC advantage just got slammed shut.

i never was mean or something to RARE but with this patch, i would like to beat someone up...
    they give a s**t about what we was telling them for the last week!
    making the PC stringer and don't give us the ability to stop cross play, then i will not play that game anymore!

i really will check out how it is, but i don't think it fun anymore..
    and all this because i don't want to be an a*****e and buy mouse and keyboard adapters for the xbox...

• @therealdadbeard or they could increase sensitivity options for controller so it isn’t ridiculously slow.

• @sgt-grogdog-68 said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

So your telling us to scuttle or ships to avoid pvp players that chase us all over for hours because we have chest we want to turn in not a good answer sorry

They are just making sure people know that it is an option that exists and how to do it. They are suggesting it for when someone has occupied your ship and spawn camping you.

The best option IMO when someone is chasing you is to do outpost drive by's where you set the wheel straight, jump ship, beeline for trader and turn in the treasure, catch a mermaid back to the ship and rinse and repeat.

• @toastywrath sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@therealdadbeard I didn’t think you could. I have PC and console versions and from playing both extensively I noticed pc was significantly easier during combat. Which is why I’m upset.

Of course it's easier when you have pin point accuracy with a mouse but console gamers have to accept that because it's crossplay. PC controls will never be gimped and I look forward to the day I'm having a ADS slider so I don't have to use my nearly out of reach dpi button...

• @jeff-x-hd sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@sgt-grogdog-68 said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

So your telling us to scuttle or ships to avoid pvp players that chase us all over for hours because we have chest we want to turn in not a good answer sorry

They are just making sure people know that it is an option that exists and how to do it. They are suggesting it for when someone has occupied your ship and spawn camping you.

The best option IMO when someone is chasing you is to do outpost drive by's where you set the wheel straight, jump ship, beeline for trader and turn in the treasure, catch a mermaid back to the ship and rinse and repeat.

Wow, to avoid PvP player just turn the Xbox off.. is that a suitable answer?

• @therealdadbeard sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@toastywrath sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@therealdadbeard I didn’t think you could. I have PC and console versions and from playing both extensively I noticed pc was significantly easier during combat. Which is why I’m upset.

Of course it's easier when you have pin point accuracy with a mouse but console gamers have to accept that because it's crossplay. PC controls will never be gimped and I look forward to the day I'm having a ADS slider so I don't have to use my nearly out of reach dpi button...

whats an ADS slider?

i only a slider and i know Ads but both together makes no sens in my head :))

• Cheers dudes. Sure, we all want content, but fixes will always have priority.

• @oxynator sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@therealdadbeard sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

whats an ADS slider?

"aim down sights" they need to add a slider to bump that sens way up high. right now when I aim it's tooooo slow

@puck269 sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

i never was mean or something to RARE but with this patch, i would like to beat someone up...
    making the PC stringer and don't give us the ability to stop cross play, then i will not play that game anymore!

and all this because i don't want to be an a*****e and buy mouse and keyboard adapters for the xbox...

even if you buy a mouse/kb combo you will be at an disadvantage because of input lag

• @cutlass-pain realy week english to

@oxynator sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

whats an ADS slider?

"aim down sights" they need to add a slider to bump that sens way up high. right now when I aim it's tooooo slow

ahhh thanks!!!
    öhm can the Elite controller (or the accessory-app) speed it up?

• Blunderbuss still one shots both hipfiring and ADS. Spread seems to be larger.

Sniper does like 75%-80% damage now, much smoother on PC. Good change.

Still no player headshots on both.

@puck269 sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

even if you buy a mouse/kb combo you will be at an disadvantage because of input lag

oh good point!

• @uxg-zrocksback said in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

F**K YOU for nerfing the shotgun you know how much risk it takes to get right up to someone's face to one shot people in actual battles especially when one guy boards a ship to fight a whole damn crew who respawn at the damn ship... F**K you

Haha, calm down! It's just a game :D

• @capt-fizzybeard sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@cutlass-pain realy week english to

I cant speak your native language, kannst du das auch?

whats an ADS slider?

ahhh thanks!!!

i don't know I never owned any consoles.

@eatdamuffin sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

Blunderbuss still one shots both hipfiring and ADS. Spread seems to be larger.

I still have horrible slow ADS... :( .. man we need that slider ASAP

• @bluwolve What's EoR?

• @r3b3lspy I believe... Eye of Reach - the sniper weapon.

• Rare could your patch notes for balancing please contain more information than words for buff and nerf?
    Otherwise I can't form a fighting strategy when the chance of combat with another ship arises and will have to just run until someone in the community takes the time to work out and post the numbers.

• Currently on PC and I have tried playing the game and can no longer communicate on the game with crew. I can see that they are talking but cannot hear anything. Also having issues only starting with the eye of reach when loading into the game. Doesn't seem fixed to me...

• @musicmee thanks

@capt-fizzybeard sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

@cutlass-pain realy week english to

I cant speak your native language, kannst du das auch?

mach dir nichts draus habe alles verstanden, schreib weiter auf englisch ;)

• @therealdadbeard no consol player wants pc to be gimped we just want consol sensitivity to be increased to be able to keep up. I don’t feel like that’s too much to ask lol

whats an ADS slider?

ahhh thanks!!!

i don't know I never owned any consoles.

@eatdamuffin sagte in Patch Notes Discussion - 1.0.3:

Blunderbuss still one shots both hipfiring and ADS. Spread seems to be larger.

I still have horrible slow ADS... :( .. man we need that slider ASAP

dude is the aming on PC really that s**t? i ask you because you doesn't look like a d****e..

all i see and hgear was, PC gamers owned me so hard.. i have no problem on a fight with other Consoleros.. i mean i write messages and ask, i'm not crying or something, mostlly i say: "nice fight you are on a xbox? "

Views
1 out of 379