Using a Keyboard with an Xbox One?

• I play Sea of Thieves on the Xbox One. And I'm wondering if I can hook up a wireless keyboard and mouse? Just so I can use the keyboard for typing in chat, but still use my Elite Controller.

Views
  • Yup, this. I feel like this would be an easy thing to implement that doesn't in anyway effect gameplay. Pleaseeeeeeeee x

• @cerberusx32 said in Using a Keyboard with an Xbox One?:

I play Sea of Thieves on the Xbox One. And I'm wondering if I can hook up a wireless keyboard and mouse? Just so I can use the keyboard for typing in chat, but still use my Elite Controller.

Well, it's possible to connect a keyboard to your Xbox.

So i don't see why xbox users should not be able to use the chat if they want to.

upvote.

• @cerberusx32 I already gave up. xbox is a toy and there is no intention to change that.

• My friend uses one. You can use the Keymander or the Xbox Keyboard (You can only really find them on Ebay now)

• Add one of these to your controller
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Keyboard-BestFire-Wireless-Controller-Microsoft/d*/B01J9WBIAU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1526826875&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+keypad

• A regular USB keyboard is not supported by the game. I was hoping to set up hot keys with mine but realized I was not able to use it at all. It would be nice to give us the ability to use it.

• How about a mouse and keyboard? Then we can have the pinpoint accuracy like pc. I’d love it.

Views
6 out of 8