I want to Solo my Galleon

• Hear me out... I'm very much a team player and a PvP freak. This is why I would like to have most crew requirements removed from the ships to allow for more crew variety.

I find Soloing a galleon can be great fun (I often do it when my crew poops out).

It's frustrating, it's hard, but it's also very rewarding when you diplomacy your way out of unpleasant encounters with duo sloops. (signaling them, hoping they don't realize you're ALONE, etc.)

Views
  • @thygrrr

Yeah I had my friends go AFK on me for a bit and I was sailing the Galleon around myself just fine. The more options the better. The Sloop just doesn't feel "piratey" enough for me (not to mention its not even a real Sloop).

I've also successfully attacked 3 man Galleons with my sloop solo (not that its hard when you are doing university math while going in a tight circle looking for the Kraken and the enemy ship misses every shot for 40 minutes straight).

• In the future they'll add the ability to 'lock' your crew, so that you can basically solo a galleon and invite friends later or hire sloop players inside the game using the 'make friends' emote.

• @captainzartooth said in I want to Solo my Galleon:

In the future they'll add the ability to 'lock' your crew, so that you can basically solo a galleon and invite friends later or hire sloop players inside the game using the 'make friends' emote.

Don't tease me bro,

Tell me this is confirmed , being able to solo Galleon is what I want the most.......

• @dahkohtlewin said in I want to Solo my Galleon:

@captainzartooth said in I want to Solo my Galleon:

In the future they'll add the ability to 'lock' your crew, so that you can basically solo a galleon and invite friends later or hire sloop players inside the game using the 'make friends' emote.

Don't tease me bro,

Tell me this is confirmed , being able to solo Galleon is what I want the most.......

Lets not stop that early. We have to get Man O' War ships in the game with 3 cannon decks to solo.

• Ew, your crew poops out? On which deck?
    Yeah we often have to solo fly the galleon when we lose our ship at a fort and one of the team has to bring it back while we fight. It would be superhard mode though.

• @perfect-dark-51 Yeah, it's not even a real damn sloop. It's more of a medieval Cog.

I want my Bermuda Sloop. Fore and Aft rigging.

• "One element of how crews work will change from the beta to the main game, however. One player could now sail a four-person galleon alone, using the game’s “Make Friends” emote to manually gather a crew."

Here's the article
    I know it's not in yet, but they are working on it.

• @Thygrrr CONFIRMED by Joe himself.

• @captainzartooth said in I want to Solo my Galleon:

"One element of how crews work will change from the beta to the main game, however. One player could now sail a four-person galleon alone, using the game’s “Make Friends” emote to manually gather a crew."

Here's the article
    I know it's not in yet, but they are working on it.

alt text

• @thygrrr Awesome idea.

Views
1 out of 11