Founder Pack?

• Anyone been recently updated on when we will receive our founders pack?

Views
  • Within 2 weeks. That's all we know.

• Just got a code but not sure what's in it yet. Will update soon

• UPDATE... redeemable code for Founders sail and a special title above my head.

Nice, thanks RARE. 👍

• This just the sail or was there something else ?

• It's a sail and a title, as Timbo said.

• @super-poopsy yep its not a bad sail some colour would of been nice a ship hull to maybe a white and grey colour theme.

• @pilks4k Was this for being in the Alpha or Beta? I got an email saying I was getting the pack too but still no code. Just waiting :) ready to have those sails though!

• @capt1an-nz not sure I was in both but you have the founder title so should be good don't wait for an email like I was as its sent via xbox messages lol so if your on PC too load up the xbox app.

• @reddirtsquatchy Yeah I got an email too saying I would get Sails.

• I received mine yesterday

• @capt1an-nz they should of linked them to accounts instead people are selling the keys already, lol Pirate Legend means nothing and now turns out the founders title is meaningless as well, I hope I am not seeing some kind of trend starting

• i havent gotten the founders pack yet ;s

• I played only the last open beta. Can I get the founders pack?

• i think everyone who pre ordered the game for 60 bucks should get founders pack

• @tekaymcgregor Sorry, you had to be here for the alphas. An insider before dec 2017.

@DungeonDavroar They get blackdog pack.

• @xcalypt0x I'm not so sure, I just missed the last alpha (but still became an Insider in early December). I still got an email that I'd get a founder pack, although I still haven't gotten a message with a code, so I'm not positive.

• @stillsameguy If you weren't on the forum before dec 2017 you won't get it. I am only an insider and I too got the email. I had to buy the founder code from someone who didn't end up buying the game.

• I activated the code of the founder pack but no gifts! What to do so that gifts appeared in the game?

• As this thread was 4 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. If you are missing rewards, you will need to raise a support ticket for assistance.

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 3 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our Forum rules.

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
21 out of 22