Oh Hail, the Pirate Lord!

• Beyond the ocean, rocks and mist, lies a secret none can tell Filled with booty, grog and reminisce, its my crews true place to dwell.

Oh where will I find a haven safe to stash my hoard? Hush now, you sea urchin! just take it to the Lord!

He waits amongst a pile of gold. He wants them chests, unearthed, found and stole.

Just give em' up and then you'll see... Pirate Legend, maketh thee. Now set sail for destiny! Oh hail, the Pirate Lord!

Beyond horizon, reefs and port. Be a place that none can see. Stocked with parchment, grog, and long lost maps. It be filled with mystery.

Oh how will I make my ship a legend that's adored. Hush now you land lubber! You Haves to please the Lord!

He waits amongst a pile of gold. Tell him, the things, to your crew never told.

Just serve him and then you'll see...Pirate Legend maketh thee. Now angle those sails for Destiny! Oh hail, the Pirate Lord!

These are the words of a random book about the Pirate Lord. I copied it down to share with everyone on the forums. If you want further info about the Pirate Lord I suggest looking at these posts: Lesedi Singh, DeMarco Singh, The Father's Riddle and Letter, and The Pirate Lord.

• My Archive of Lore Related Texts (Just like this one)

Text Archive

Views
  • Did someone call? ;)

• Did someone call? ;)

Views
1 out of 3