Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@xithgk Well I know some islands at least :)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: CaptainBeanzino#2519
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: PC, xbox, steam
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    Haven been playing SOT since day 1 practically everyday, it is all I play and in short I love this game. Looking to join a group of serious players in hopes of finding a skilled crew and others who love SOT PVP action and events. If I was to be accepted into the cutthroats I promise to be committed member of the community and a team player! Also hoping to compete in sea of champions and NAL for glory!! Cheers and thank you for your consideration!!
    -CaptainBeanzino

@captainbeanzino awww yeah

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Fiensonix#9864
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Windows Edition/ Steam
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I officially became a pirate in the Sea of Thieves on February 13th, 2019, and been addicted to the game ever since that day. I play this game everyday as it is the only game I really play, and enjoy from me having over 2.7k hours roughly logged in. I’m also known as the SoT GPS which means I have the whole entire map memorized not needing to refer to the map on the ship to know where to sail, and can recognize an island right away when looking at voyage maps, etc… Including map memorization I also have become to memorize all the riddles for any Gold Hoarder quest! I've been wanting to take my Sea of Thieves Journey to the next step, and join a place that has similar pirates who share my passion, and knowledge of the game.

Sincerely, Fiensonix "The Ashen Prince"

@fiensonix If you want pirates with passion you're in the right place.

Come join the Cutthroat Pirates!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Tqqn#2546
    Region/Time Zone: CET
    Platform: PC
    I enjoy playing this game very much. Have it since the Hungering Deep.
    Since then I have been playing actively. Sometimes a break of several weeks.
    Also I am quite familiar with this game. Some weeks ago I began playing Sea of Thieves again and have been playing solo all this time.

Since some days I have been looking for an active Sea of Thieves Discord Community and I think that this one is a pretty good one :).

Best regards,
    Captain Tqqn

@captain-tqqn Heck yeahhhh dude! 19 buddies

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: MimicKeyboard61
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: purelight12#3627
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: hey! I'm actually new to this game aside from watching streams. My buddy Xxtyl3rdadyumxx recommended this crew to me. I've been looking into this game for awhile so I'm looking forward to diving in. I may be new to this game but I am a gamer at heart so I will catch on fast. Thank you for the consideration.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Dark Moon Face#5893
    Region/Time Zone: NA East
    Platform: Xbox One
    Gamertag: Dark Moon Face
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Day one Pirate, a former top 100 player on trueachievements.com, Legend, Avatar of Athena herself, a former fleet member with 200+ hours of logged fleet time, easy access to the official sea of thieves discord as well as a plethora of unofficial discords, critical thinker, RP Sailor/Bilge Rat, good listener, and I have at least one cutthroat that will vouch for me (Moo).
    Strengths: PvE, strategy, teamwork, patience
    Weaknesses: PvP (I bought my level 50 Arena), aim, authority, fire

Earlier this year I decided to switch over to PSO2 when it came to NA. I went on to play with AND officer for the rank #1 alliance, in multiple metrics, for 4 months. Unfortunately, it's an old game, and the seas (particularly Flameheart) have called me to return once again. Playing with the Cutthroats was rewarding and educational. I humbly request the chance to rejoin your ranks.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: GoatV#5094
    Region/Time Zone: NA, CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Revenge for all the times I've had loot stolen from me and an eagerness to learn and improve.

@mimickeyboard61 Your age seems to be missing on your application.

@regulusov Please tell us a little bit more about yourself.

@mxmoo said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@regulusov Please tell us a little bit more about yourself.

I've been playing for just over a month and have been really enjoying the game, especially the unique experiences from interacting with other crews. When I was younger I studied modern naval warfare which has minimal practical application in a game where combat revolves around sailing ships and ballistic weapons. I first developed an interest in maritime life after watching The Hunt for Red October and eagerly await the submarine expansion.

I like to drink.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Beamy#6500
    Region/Time Zone: Paris
    Platform: PC Steam
    I've been told that Cutthroats are for the most part brilliant players, I have yet to know who I am in this world of piracy, what I do know is that I aspire to become a member and better myself alongside experienced players.
    I started playing a few days after the game launched on steam and have devoted countless hours to it, slaying and sinking enemy ships on the seas, dominating the arena, but also chilling and fishing.
    I have a soft spot for the immersion of the game and the grind.
    I always keep cool and enjoy the game.
    Love ship management and teamwork.
    SoT is one of those rare games (pun intended) that allow to create vast communities of players who are passionate about the game and dedicated to sharing their experience with it. That plays a major part in why I'm still on it.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Kaper-Game#8204
    Region/Time Zone:CEST
    Platform: Steam / pc

Hello there, I’m KaperGame A.K.A. The Angry Dutchman.

As the former Tactical SoT Leader, I possess a lot of experience in SoT as a strategist. I can hold myself in a battle and know all the ins and out about the game, and I have logged over 3000 hours in SoT. I typically play as captain.
    My main reason for wanting to join the Cutthroats discord, is that I'm sick of playing with casual players that can’t seem to figure out why going afk in the middle of a battle is a problem.

Additionally, since Tactical replaced the SoT division with Starbase (which I'm the leader of now), I'm in the market for a new adventure and naturally the Cutthroats came to mind, as a lot of my old friends from Sea of Thieves are in the Cutthroats.

I'm longing for the good old days of Tactical. So therefore I’d like to pick up the old hat of the hardcore part of sea of thieves!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Darbii Rue#3723
    Region/Time Zone: NA - EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: My husband, it turns out, didn't fully enjoy the game, so I've been thrust out into the open seas by myself, which is dangerous and foolish. It'd be a lot better to find myself as part of a crew!

I won't lie, I'm new to traveling the seas, but I've already been a fast learner! Being new to sea travel, I am an asset as I can follow directions, I learn fast, and I'm able to be molded into the perfect pirate!

This pirate lass is looking for adventure (RP), loot (or as you say, booty), and general camaraderie (hilarious moments, and craziness).

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Darkpleasant #3266
    Region/Time Zone: AEST GMT10+
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love playing SoT when i can jump online, i love running around and having a good time, being more pirate every session. i want to learn to be better at PVP and just have an all round good time on the seas.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Diabloz#6252
    Region/Time Zone: Canada Ontario - EST

I enjoy PVP and am extremely competitive, Been looking for a crew with like minded people who have a roster of skilled people to play with.

I've been finding myself to be playing with people who don't really try work together and feel like I am doing most of the work when it comes to engaging in PVP.

I also would like to see what its like to play Sea Dogs Arena with a group of 4 rather than randoms.

Gamertag: PolishNoob12
    Discord Name: Rychu#0495
    Region/Time Zone: EU- GMT+2
    What makes you a potential candidate: I play sea of thieves every day and love each one of them. I try as hard as I can to get really good while still having fun with my friends. I share my knowledge and help others when I can. By trying to join your faction I would love to contribute as much as I possibly can.
    Additional info : I take advice from better players, would like to step on another level by joining Cutthroat Pirates. Love PvP and arena.

This post is deleted!