Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Cutthroat team Odin's Wrath is the best EU Arena Crew on the seas!

Do you know what he Blunderport strat is? No?! Come learn in our weekly challenge!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Deathmaindude#8757
    Region/Time Zone:NA- US Central
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I enjoy pvp and quick to learn game mechanics

@depiceveil Hey man, tell us more about yourself!

Discord name: Senths#1060
    Region: Australia, Sydney (GMT+10)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've tried SoT during Beta and as it didn't seem to have enough content I never gave it a chance. Now, after two years there's so much more content and I'd love to enjoy with other pirates!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Mikehit#2612
    Region/Time Zone: EU / GMT+1
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I would like to join a fixed group of people who can take SoT seriously but still keep the fun in it. After playing for so long, I got to a point where I would just like to improve my own skills and develop them with a crew, that works together and pulls on the same rope. PvP is where I thrive and get the most enjoyment out of, but I am far from the level the cutthroats show. I would love to learn from the best and be part of such an amazing community. As I already feel like a baby cutthroat, what better could there be than to become a real one!

@mikehit00 @Senthss I love this! Come on in guys!

Wow. 2k posts and almost 740k views... #BeMoreCutthroat

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Southbrook#2200
    Region/Time Zone: Denmark. CEST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I was in the cutthroats before, yet sadly due to inactivity I did not manage to finish my trial. Now I have returned, more motivated than ever to join the cut throats and take over the sea and all the booty! Yarrr

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: spaeck#1337
    Region/Time Zone: Northrhein-Westphalia, Germany / CEST
    I'm looking for a group of dedicated SoT-Players to make this beautiful game my main game again. I want to improve my skillset, especially when it comes to PvP. I'd love to overcome a certain "skill-wall" that i'm currently facing and to find a crew to become friends with.

About me: Hey, i'm spaeck! Married to the best gamer-wife in the world, no childs, two Cats. I'm a long time and avid gamer, who usually does not have the time to play all day and even though wants to achieve a certain level of competitiveness. Last year i startet a little Streamingproject to overcome my RL Stagefright. Besides that: Yes, i do love Bacon!

Cheers, spaeck!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Herbal-High#3050
    Region/Time Zone: EU
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a delight... I'm looking to join a community to be apart of, to learn from and also share what I know and help new pirates to the sea. SOT is becoming my main game and after getting to pirate legend solo I would love to find similar players to group up with, with the same dedication I have or more. I feel like there is a lot for me to learn.

All these lovely people are going to make for some fantastic Cutthroats!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Vuzny#9042
    Region/Time Zone: Sweden CET
    Platform (Xbox or PC/Steam): PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat?: I would like to join a community with dedicated SoT players. I play this game alot but i lost my crewmates twice, so i really wanna find ppl that like the game as much as i do. I really enjoy the PvP part of the game, but i prob still have alot to learn from other pirates. Im a verry calm and dedicated person.

@vuzny That's what we like to hear!

@xithgk It would be better to answer if speak threw discord.

Gamertag: ZoeRagdoll
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Zoeragdoll#8471
    Region/Time Zone: UK GMT+1
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Hello! My name is Zoe, or Annaleigh by my pirate's rp name, A first year pirate legend.
    I am extremely passionate about the world of Sea Of Thieves, Everything from the art design to the tiniest lore tidbit. I am a useful data bank and an experienced player with a specialty in ship tactics and navigation.
    I am also an artist and experienced roleplayer! (D&D, Fallout, World of Warcraft) with a great passion for all three of these universes.
    As a crew member I am both cautious and calculating, but more than willing to risk it all for the sake of glory! I'm quick to listen to orders, but often find myself one step ahead to keep our ship... well... ship shape.
    I eagerly await your reply and hope to join you as an avid member of the community.

@Zoeragdoll Come on in! We love your application!

Come join our discord and see for yourself!

The Sea of Thieves We Call It Home!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Heisenbeard#0306

Region/Time Zone: EU (Germany, Hannover)

Platform: Steam

Hi Cutthroats!
    My name is Christopher and come from Germany. I am 32 and work in a school as a educator and help some children who have problems on their school days. I did discover my passion for SoT when i played this game for the first time. I was hooked imediately. I talk with a friend about the potential options and were very pleased. Unfortunately, my friend stopped playing SoT and from then on I was sailing alone on the big sea...
    I was looking for some Communities and i introduced myself on a SoT Discord Server. The Player Mikehit wrote me and we start to play SoT and had a great time with him and spaeck. They showed me many tips and tricks in SoT and ask me whether I would consider to join the Cutthroats, as he though i would fit right in. First i hesitated a little because i don't speak fluent English, but after thinking about it, i see it as a big opportunity to meet new people and a big chance to improve myself in Sot and English and have a great time with others.
    My potential to be a Cutthroats is that i am nice and helpful and willing to improve. i want to improve myself in the game and looking for nice people who share the same thinking.

@echo1482 We are excited to see you blossom. ^_^

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: amartin#1997
    Region/Time Zone: NA / EST
    Platform: PC & Xbox
    Looking for a dedicated community of SoT players. Enjoying PVP more nowadays, but love all aspects of the game. Very laid back person and always willing to learn new things.

@lexmar7 Well come on in!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: AManOfWeed#9652
    Region/Time Zone: Pacific
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: As a player who has been around since the Alpha I bring with me a plethora of knowledge and experience in the game. I have aspirations to eventually make it into the NAL and in the meantime I would like to sail with a group of pirates who I have heard about but have not reached out to until now. I am just getting started with streaming on Twitch and slowly growing my community.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:
    Region/Time Zone: Swedish Time zone what that now is idk
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I need o practice cannon aiming by I'm decent at it at least. I will shot anything out of the barrel to take the enemy down including myself and my pets. Im aiming to get as much loot and kills as possible when I'm playing and maybe to change up a bit ill do some tall tales or secrets like 35 celebration event.

@a-man-of-weed @Hanokos Have we got the place for you!

The Cutthroats are here to run the show!

Cutthroats Hey Hey Hey Hey!

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: McMannus#3944
    Region/Time Zone: N America / Central Time Zone
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm no idiot. I listen well, do what I'm told, but I use common sense, crucial judgement, and can take the reigns if needed. I can be deployed to any area on (or off) the ship. I enjoy winning, dominating, and massive amounts of loot. I've been playing for awhile now, but just got somewhat serious with it.

@will-wardon That's what I like to hear!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Womtek #1314
    Region/Time Zone: Sweden CET
    I´ve been playing since 3 days after release and always enjoy this game. Have been more of a friendly pirate and focus the PvE, but now I wanna get better and learn more about PvP, so I think I can give pepole tips and trix but hoping also to get some as well.
    And since I normally play solo, I have no problem to steer the ship and know all the things needed to make your ship float and pointing at the right direction.

@womtek Dang you're a long-timer!

Gamertag: OlofIronhead
    Discord: OlofIronhead4343
    Platform: Xbox
    Time zone: EST
    Experience: only on day 4, but they have been some big days while I'm on Isolation! Only just discovered this game.

Smashing out the Arena section jumping straight into raising hell.
    Usually by myself, so I know how to handle myself, learning the ins and outs, great navigator and have become a deadly shot on the cannons. Got my headset and good communicator 🤘🏽

@olofironhead We'll teach you the ropes!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:TriBEz#5760
    Region/Time Zone: EU/BST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing sea of thieves since April 2018 and since then have gathered a fair amount of experience.