Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Come party with the cutthroats this summer!!!!

Come join the Cutthroats and play the brand new Ashen Winds event with a bunch of EXPERIENCED players!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: CryO#2750
    Region/Time Zone:PST
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: my love for pvp and making new best mates!

@cryoffs Tell us more about yourself!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Crosswalker21 #2309
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    Platform: xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am fairly new to the game so I dont have much experience to offer other than what I picked up on my solo sloop adventures. But I am willing to do the grunt work while I learn how to be a true pirate. I feel that I will make a great Cutthroat as I am dedicated and loyal. I work hard, play harder and I wont take no for an answer (see story below)

Story time: One evening after some slooping adventures, I had a full supply chest that I wanted to gift to another solo player. I finally found a sloop at an outpost so i sailed up, grabbed the chest and hopped aboard my lucky new friend's ship. I handed him the full supply chest expecting a happy "thank you". Instead, he jumped off his boat with the chest, placed it on the beach and ignored my precious gift... so as he was off selling his loot, I did what any true pirate would do: I grabbed the chest and placed it back on his boat. I then lowered his sail, cranked the wheel hard left, raised anchor and lit his boat on fire. I then casually swam back to the beach where i awaited this "poor" soul to return. You should have heard how ticked off he was when he returned to see his boat spiralling in the distance, fully engulfed in flames. Twas priceless!

@crosswalker21 Well that sounds like quite the adventure and more shall await.

Come on in! The discord link is public!

@indigo-koolai

DrunkenGenius9#7948 (I'm already in the discord)
    EU (CEST)
    PC
    I love both hand to hand combat and naval combat, i'm great with words and see myslelf as a bit of a poetic free thinker, to sum it up, the world is a canvas, and i'm a painter.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: velocide#6019
    Region/Time Zone: UTC+2
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I am an experienced tdmer and am well rounded in combat. I wish to improve more on my naval skills and want more people to play with. My communication skills are excellent and I believe I am a great addition to any crew.

@xvelocide Welcome to the thing!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: DarkLord51#3813
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern
    I'm looking for a group to play Sea of Thieves with. Not just to play with but to learn about the game, explore, RP, find some loot and do the tall tale missions. I'm married with two boys and i'm currently a student at DeVry University so i'm on pretty late and was hoping that i could find some nice people to hang out with and have some fun with on the high seas.

@xithgk well when i am in the sea i love to go for steals like fotd and arena even tall tales. but when i got the game 6 months ago i love to pvp i was into games like cod and csgo and that whare i got my love for pve. and i thought to bring my love to the sea.

@xithgk for the last part i mean pvp

@darklord51 @CryOFFS Sounds great lads!

**Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:
    Perrin16#9981

Region/Time Zone: NA East Coast

Platform:Xbox (pc eventually)

I Have been plying off and on since release but haven’t been able to put the game down for 6 months. Prefer PVP with PVE mixed in. I’m a competent sailor on all ships with the helm and cannons. My CQC needs improvement which I try and practice in arena. I’m looking for a solid group of players who I can regularly play with to improve myself and our teamwork. Not into RP, prefer plying with competitive adults who take the game serious but don’t pull their hair out and rage quit when they lose. I Love to win But my priority is a good time. Thanks for your consideration and have a great day.
    -cheers**

@gregga16 Get in here man!

Gamertag: Child vs Napalm
    Discord name & 4-Digit Number: Napalm#3256
    Region/Time Zone:EU - BST
    What makes you a potential candidate?:I believe that i would be a potential candidate is that i am very active on discord and always in the cutthroat discord, and if i join cutthroats i will become more active.I am in nal and have im skilled in pvp so i know how to stand my own ground. Ive logged 1-2k hours into sea of thieves and im partisapation in NAL and im part of a well know pvp team. In aiming a gun im exeptinally good but i am good on cannons but can always improve.

IcyBGgamer123

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in the cutthroats I realize that now. But I love this community. I really want to be part of the cutthroats again. I know people were irritated about me and I apologize to them. Some of you said I didn’t care about this community, but if I didn’t care I wouldn’t be doing this so I could come back. I’ll do anything to be part of the cutthroats again. I’m really sorry for what I did and I’m sorry to those of who I disappointed. Please give me another chance I really miss all of you

Grizz#9662
    21 years old
    NA East
    PC
    I have been playing Sea of Thieves since April of 2018. Over those 2 years, I have experienced all that the seas have to offer, other than a loyal and bloodthirsty team. I have experienced multiple different meta shifts, game popularity rises and falls, and countless different players. Of those players, I find myself attracted to the ruthless pirates who also have plenty of experience and love to hunt other pirates. I have played multiple different FPS titles and consider myself a good shot. I have 2 loyal crewmates who are also interested in joining as well. We play almost every day together and scour the seas looking for adventure. I hope to join the Cutthroats and improve the ranks of pirates!

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Barspiins
    Discord name & 4-Digit Number: Barspins#3041
    Region/Time Zone:EU - EST
    What makes you a potential candidate? I think I'd be a great candidate to have part of the cutthroats, I've been playing this game since around September of 2018, and from that I've experienced nearly everything this game has to offer and nearly all the changes that this game has done. I've been playing Sea of Thieves as my main game a whole lot recently and I really think this community will really help with bringing myself and my team to a much more competitive standpoint, where is what I've been striving for. I'd say I'm always looking for ways to improve myself as a player with training my aim, fighting some of the best players, ect ect to come to the best I can be. Another big thing about the cutthroats that I love is that ya'll aren't just focused on the competitive part of the game with other stuff such as commendation hunters, challenges and such. I'd also like to add that I'm one of the most chill people you will meet, with very little to no toxicity, always just trying to play the game and have fun.
    ps: Thanks for reading my some what long paragraph.

@child-vs-napalm Hey there, it seems that you have forgotten your age in your application.

@child-vs-napalm Application is missing age

@barspiins Application is missing age.

Discord: Loshi #4683
    Region/Time Zone: NA/PST
    Platform (Xbox or PC/Steam): PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat?: Looking for some people to play the game with. Heard about the discord from several members and potentially will try to qualify for NAL with my crew.

@kaedyn6035
    oops, want me to respost?

@lowshi5413 Could you tell us a little more about yourself and your experience with the game?

@mxmoo sorry my age is 19

@barspiins Thank you

@MxMoo
    I've been playing the game since January 2019 so I've experience pretty much all the game has had to offer. Picked the game back up as my main game a little over a month ago and have been enjoying it and playing daily with my crew. I would like to join the Cutthroats to challenge myself and crew against other competitive members in the community whether that be through your PvE challenges or PvP against other cutthroat members. Also looking forward to learning new things about PvP to increase my skill.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord: Master Cabbage#2018
    Region: China (GMT+8) I used to play on US west a lot. Still plays US servers quite a lot but also plays some newly added Asian servers as well
    Platform: PC microsoft

I have been playing competitively for a couple months. I have met and made friends with several people in this discord/competing in NAL. SoT is the only game I play and I always want to get better at it. I hope to achieve it by getting to know more good players and the competitive community. I love fighting with a sportsman ship and positive mind. That's why I wish to find more likely-minded pirates in Cutthroat.

@mastacabbage Join us my man!!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Peski#8380
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern US
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Started playing at launch but left. I've come back with a vengeance and play almost everyday. Very decent PvE player but want to get better at PvP and everyone says this is the place to be for PvP.

@peski That's what I'm talking about!

@indigo-koolai
    Gamertag: iL Cyrus Li
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Cyrus#1659
    Region/Time Zone: USA, SC, Eastern time

I've been playing since day 1, enjoy pvping and looking to have some more competitive competition. I cant play some of the hours that some people can due to being a dad, and working full time. However ive had the pleasure of fighting and knowing some very good pvp pirates in this community. Currently have a few friends in the Cutthroats already. Figured id apply. Thanks for your time.

Twitch
    Instagram

@il-cyrus-li We'd love to have you come show us what you got.