Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@KoreVirus alright, I added you on discord!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Cesare#3777
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I use to love the game when it was first initially released, then i took a break from playing it cuz i had no one, but if i get accepted in this , i will give my 110% everytime i play!

@cesare 110% Is exactly what we're looking for! Added on Discord :D

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ThunderKraken89#0598
    Region/Time Zone: NA, MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Quick learner, solid support player, can be aggressive on PvP if needed. Enjoy playing with competitive people as well as learning from others who are better than me. I have played more PvE than PVP, but I have been playing more aggressively in arena. I would love the opportunity, eventually, to play in more competitive arena and tournaments.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: GSBoutwell#8970
    Region/Time Zone: US, MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Been playing the game since launch and enjoy all aspects of being on a crew from boarder, to helm, to boat b***h, I mean bilge rat. Happy to sail with the best and learn from the best.

@thunderkraken89 @gsboutwell Excited for this guys! Added on discord!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: PotterSauce#7989
    Region/Time Zone: Canada, MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I consider myself a gamer. I am friends with lots of Cutthroats and would like to get more involved in the cutthroat community. I don't currently have a "home" on the seas and it would be nice to be more connected!
    Also I enjoy Shoutcasting the NAL :D

@pottersauce MY MAN!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Trashy#0002
    Region/Time Zone: NA-West/PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love the game Sea of Thieves, and have logged a bunch of hours of playtime in the game. I am an avid PvP player and regularly play the game with some current Cutthroats.

@trashycans26 Hey man, please tell us some more about yourself, as well as what you will be doing to improve your activity in the server, as that is the reasoning behind your recent kick.

@xithgk Whats up man, I’m an avid gamer who plays a ton of different types of games. I play a TON with JoeDamage in SoT and other games, you could ask him about how I am as a person if you’d like a little more info. I’m super easy going for the most part, and love to have fun. I’m not an OG Sea of Thieves player like a bunch of people here (started playing in January) but I try to carry my weight on the ship! I’m a Triumphant Sea Dog and love the PvP aspect of the game, normally always down for some arena to helip people get wins as well. I plan to use the arena crew recruitment more and possibly play in the next NAL as well as just play with the Cutthroats I currently play with more frequently.

@trashycans26 That's what I like to hear, happy to have you man!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Nero#3843
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+2
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: i have been playing for a few months now alone but without too much progress made. i am eager to experience this game to its fullest and play with a skilled, light hearted and fun community

@worthiersine223

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: xShu Lii#5058
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern TZ
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I love gaming and anything competitive. I am fairly new to the game, but watch NAL constantly to learn the things i need to. Experienced and talented in every game ive put time in to, and would like a group to find strong players to play with.

@nero8401 Hey there, let's see what you got first hand. ^_^

Our Vanity URL is LIVE!! Come party with the Cutthroats this summer! https://discord.gg/cutthroats

Who is ready for the Ashen Winds update coming out on Wednesday??

Tornadoes and Big Skulls and Treasures... Oh My!!

Ever wonder what its like to feel total bliss on the seas?

Come join the Cutthroats!

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: DocSeanson
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: LickwidWater #3673
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: It has been said that one of my strengths is my ability to work well with others. Not always as a leader but I know that with teamwork better rewards can be achieved. I love to roleplay and can be a wonderful addition to any RP crews. I just started in SoT so everything is still fresh and new to me, so do not be surprised if I stop to admire a waterfall or architecture around the map.

@junkdolphin6671 We love to see it.

Check out the Cutthroats Remake of Crab Rave!!

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: ItsSilence420
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Silence420#6141
    Region/Time Zone: RSA - GMT +2
    What makes you a potential candidate?:
    I believe that I would be of great contribution to the community. I am an active Pirate and enjoy sharing the experience with like minded individuals. My style of play can be described as being a Sea of Thiever, I enjoy every aspect that is offered and want more pirates to sail and dominate the seven seas with.
    Additional Info: Forming and sharing experiences is very rewarding in SoT, I need more of that in my life, aye!

@itssilence420 said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: ItsSilence420
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Silence420#6141
    Region/Time Zone: RSA - GMT +2
    What makes you a potential candidate?:
    I believe that I would be of great contribution to the community. I am an active Pirate and enjoy sharing the experience with like minded individuals. My style of play can be described as being a Sea of Thiever, I enjoy every aspect that is offered and want more pirates to sail and dominate the seven seas with.
    Additional Info: Forming and sharing experiences is very rewarding in SoT, I need more of that in my life, aye!

@itssilence420 Love this man!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Hog the Pirate#3225
    Region/Time Zone: PST EST, depending on work and stuff.
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am a RL Pirate LOL.

I am 47, work for a company that travels a lot.. kinda recently got into gaming in general.. good change from the old pastime. Loving it so far, so decided to get Pirates. I am from Philidelphia, Living in Oregon now, and Maine / Florida / Los Angeles.
    Love Harley's, been riding them all my life.. As does most my family.
    Very much into traveling which is why i love my job, lol.
    Not sure what else i can/am willing to say atm, some of my personal stuff i def enjoy keeping to people i know IRL.
    Hope that's not a Issue, and love the clan / foundation you guys have made here.

@angeredship3850 Hey man, tell us more about yourself!

@xithgk Wish i could change this name to match discords.

Gamertag: CaptJackBull
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Jack Bull (and others)#7811
    Region/Time Zone: Netherlands
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been on the sea's since launch, I have witness everything that has happent and made some great milestones. I am a average pvp player, but am great with the cannons. I love to RP, love the sea's and overal a good pirate.

@captjackbull Cannons away!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Mattheon#8135
    Region/Time Zone: PST (California, USA)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: One of my favorite genres are pirate games, and unfortunately there are few. I figured I would try this one out! I love tactical gameplay. Played multiple milsim games for awhile, not to mention my own military service :D. I like to go hard while still having fun and not taking myself too seriously. I can't dedicate all my time to the game, but if I find good enough mates to play with I can find the time to play frequently. Did I also mention I love to drink? Nothing would be more fun than drinking and sailing the open sea! I look forward to joining you all, and hopefully I can be a right fit for the crew :slight_smile:

@mattheon We're excited to have you bro!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: AngryBarney#3398
    Region/Time Zone: East Coast USA. EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Cause I like to think I'm fun to play with but could use improvement on my skills as well as find like midned players. I enjoy roleplay, though ive not done it on SoT's. I enjoy PvP to an extent, but I enjoy doing pirate things like digging up treasure and sinking ships, whether they be player or Skele-bois

@talyonungol Ahoy!

Could you give me more information about yourself?
    What makes you passionate for the game itself
    Where do you feel your current skillset is at?
    Could you demonstrate your roleplay skills with a short post?

@kaedyn6035

What kind of information are you looking for? I'm not sure what to share in that regard.
    Passionate about the game? Hmm. Well, I've always enjoyed pirate games with AC: Black Flag being the big one that super got me into it. I played Pirates of the Carribean MMO when it was available, which I miss to this day.
    My current skillset? Non-existant I guess. I can't really say where its at, but I guess I'm pretty poor in PvP but im good with cannons and sailing the ships.

Roleplay skills... "Thar she blows! The White Whale on the port side! Raise the sails and man the cannons! We be eating well tonight!"

I guess? Kind of on the spot!

@talyonungol I've reached out to you on discord