Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@shieryew26 Heck yeah man! I've added you on discord!

@crypt-v1p3r Welcome my man! Added on discord!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Kentey7 #4365
    Region/Time Zone: US central time zone
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I believe I would make a good cutthroat because I am a dedicated sea of thieves player, I have played since week one. I am currently a crew member on the Sharkbait crew of the NAL. and I look to expand my position and knowledge in the SoT community.

@kentey7 Sharkbait oohaha! Added on discord.

@indigo-koolai

GT: 8BitGiant1774
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: 8BitGiant #0001
    Region/Time Zone: US Central Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I absolutely adore this game. I've always loved pirates and I would love to become a part of a community which has goals and aspirations, not to mention I love RP and know several sea shanties.

As for technical skills, I have a lot of experience with video games, and although i am somewhat new to this game (steam release) I am a hard worker, and a fast learner.

Additional Info: I came across one of your crews and after talking with them I decided to hop aboard their ship and sail the seven seas with them. They told me I was worthy of joining Cutthroats and Should apply, I was certainly intrigued.

@bitgiant1774 I added you on discord my man!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:
    ShadowVoltSG
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox One
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat

As for what makes me a potential cutthroat, I enjoy the experience of this game overall. I am still relatively new to the game as a whole, but I thankfully had a friend, that is very well experienced in this game, show me the ropes to everything and it was fairly easy to catch onto. I've mostly been on voyages with friends to haul in treasure, and occasional Skull Forts when the opportunity arises. I have not done PvP much, but I am not one to shy away from it, should the need arises. I had heard about the Cutthroats and how thriving of a community it is from my aforementioned friend, since he is a member, and believe I can make contributions over time as I continue to grow and learn.

@ShadowVoltSG

Cutthroats Are We all
    In Time You Will See This Too
    Invite Has Been Sent

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Asker#1337
    Region/Time Zone: Central Europe/CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have played Sea of Thieves intensively, going for a lot of commendations, on the way grinding, I've met a lot of cool people through discords and done a lot of Athena steals & fun arena action. I'd love to join to widen my PvP techniques and to get to know a bunch of other well experienced pirates!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: DaddyFrosty#4200
    Region/Time Zone: Europe/Sweden
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing the game since the beginning and have a wealth of game knowledge, I believe that by joining I can learn a lot from other experienced pirates, and improve as a player, and maybe help others in the process. I love tucking, ship combat, and Arena. I don't usually grind for commendations but I'm happy to help others doing it. I think I would be a good fit for the Cutthroats because I've always wanted to join a clan/faction for Sea of Thieves.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Kubutai#0218
    Region/Time Zone: NA West/MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Practiced PVP since the first DLC, always brought good humor to when I fight, and my main weapon is my shovel!...kidding. I go Sword/Gun as my main combo. Adaptable to any position.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Liquid#1337
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am currently getting more into the PvP side of SoT, I have gotten bored with the PvE and alliance side of the house and am a pretty well rounded pirate, a great cannoneer and a decent CQB swashbuckler and helmsman. Currently working towards Glorious Seadog, then to Triumphant afterwards.

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name: Swift Engage#9403
    Reagion: CST
    Love to pvp and have been actively pvping in SOT almost exclusively. Love to find more people who love to do the same. I am also full of energy and can get anyone motivated!

@captain-whosker Ahoy matey! I be liking your style. We're always looking for pirates to sharpen their blades and steady their aim. I'll be reaching out on Discord soon.

@daddyfrosty1 If ye be looking fer a home it be a home ye be findin! We're always looking fer pirates who are interested in getting better. I be reaching out on Discord soon!

@kubutai Versatility be a true skill among the fiercest of pirates! I'll be reaching out on Discord soon!

@mrliquidmetal I be appreciating the grind ye be putting in, mate! Ye be making a fine addition to our ranks! I'll be reaching out on Discord soon.

@swift-engage This be the energy I'm looking for! Can't wait te see ye on the seas, mate! I'll be reaching out on Discord soon.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Hanadii#0940
    Region/Time Zone: EU/CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have gotten addicted to this game pretty heavily and I absolutely loving pvping in it I'm a pretty flexible crewmate on the ship I could Helm,Board,Canon. Which is why I'd like to improve my skills in each and learn more from the Cutthroat Pirates!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: CrimsonKale#0807
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love to PVP. Was referred to this Discord by a member that I sailed with. And love to sail with others who share my passion for this game.

@dankestswam The flexibility is what makes a good pirate, great! I'm looking forward to setting sail with ye soon. I'll be reaching out on discord.

@crimsonkale We're all pretty passionate and have been sailing for many moons. I'm looking forward to see how you fit into the ranks! I'll be reaching out on discord soon.

@crimsonkale uhoh! Looks like your discord name was invalid when I tried to add you.

ThirstyBladeGod #9569
    Region/Time Zone: Atlantic -4:00
    Platform: Xbox and PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Been playing since Dec 2019. Love the game, but I need to raise my PvP skills to enjoy the game more. Met with Unrelentforce on Insider's and she suggested that Cutthroats would be a good way to learn the skills and have more fun. Sign me up!

@yourmanvp that's odd it looks like you friended me just fine last night. must have been a discord error.

JoeDamage#4143
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: My name is JoeDamage. Please ask your members about me. I'm not being sarcastic or condescending. I'm one of the best and friendliest pirates.

@thirstybladegod I've reached out to you on discord

@jo-damage Please tell us more about yourself!

Gamertag: MEsp0
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Mesp0#3553
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I am a very active member of the Sea Of Thieves community, playing since launch and a team member of Shark Bait competing in the Notorious Arena League! I feel that I would be a valued member of The Cutthroats and am excited to get started!
    Additional Info: I met a Rare Dev in Adventure Mode during early FOTD and after allying we sword fought on Plunder Outpost. He said my sword lunges are mint.

@MEsp0 Thats what I'm talking about baby.

Gamertag: DanielSpuds
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:DanielSpuds#7867
    Region/Time Zone:NA - US Pacific Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have played this game since launch and fell in love with it, bugs and all. I have an active discord channel with players who are dedicated to being the best pirates to sail the Sea Of Thieves. If I were to become a member of The Cutthroats I think the knowledge and experience I have with the game would prove to be a valuable asset to any Cutthroat crew.

@danielspuds Let's do this man! Added on discord!

JoeDamage#4143
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: My name is JoeDamage. Please ask your members about me. I'm not being sarcastic or condescending. I'm one of the best and friendliest pirates.

@XithGK I'm a strategist, thief, killer and (chaotic) Good moral compass kind of guy. I care about everyone from big to little. I don't discriminate based on gender, race, weight or age. There are no bad pirates....just inexperienced pirates and ignorant pirates who don't care to learn. I am an easy going guy, Dad, Gamer, Lover of Life and dedicated friend. I'm really not a potential cutthroat... I'AM a cutthroat. I would like to play with friends and family that are in the cutthroats who tell me a lot about your members. I love PvP and PvE. I also love making new friends to game with whether for SoT or whatever. Hit me up! Lets talk...sushi and saki...my treat. I'll be the guy wearing the space helmet and bikini. Don't say anything just sit down and smile. I'll pass you my hotel room key then get up and walk away. I'll meet you in the room and we'll talk more. wink

@jo-damage We'll see about that! I've added you on discord!

Gamertag: KoreVirus
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: KoreVirus#3321
    Region/Time Zone: NA - MST
    Platform: PC for sot /xbox for other games

What makes you a potential candidate?:
    Have many friends in there that have been asking me to join.
    Enjoy playing with other players to learn from and to help.
    Always striving to learn and become better, make some clips for fun.
    Prefer pvp side of the game.

Been playing since day one. Gained alot of friends through Twitter and the sot community. Always looking for more.