Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Ahoy! I am an italian pirate and I would like to let others taste the italian steal of my cutlass, I am 20 yo and i got invited by ZwergBamof. See you at seas.
    CapitanBarattolo #8390

Gamertag: Toom0
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:Toom#0001
    Region/Time Zone: EU
    Time: GMT
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Currently have 1000 or so hours in sea of thieves and have been a avid player for a while with around 100+ hours of game-play during the early alpha. (4.5mil Distance Sailed) I am a highly dedicated player who is respectful and fully committed to this faction. I am free nearly every day for up to 10-12 hours amusing nothing comes up as i work and study from home.
    Additional Info: Reposting as i had forgotten to add age in a previous post.

@capbarattolo Please take a moment to reply using the designated format within the original format of this thread. Thank you.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Ember Reach#0121
    Region/Time Zone: NA/CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have over 2,000 hours in sea of thieves, one of my favorite games made. I’m a double gunning sweat lord as some people may know me. I hit Pirate legend only by stealing loot (true fact), I didn’t do a single voyage. I can help a lot in the community as well on account that I have a lot of experience with technical issues, pc builds, etc... I would like to also mention that I am a video editor with experience in editing montages for sea of thieves. I love sweaty TDMs and competitive sea of thieves gameplay. The more people talk trash the more kill hungry I get. I have recently been accepted into the Grave Tides NAL team and I am super pumped to jump into the community!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Nosoren#4665
    Region/Time Zone: NA/MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: As everyone else mentions in their posts, I've logged a ridiculous amount of time in this game and still keep coming back. Ran into my old buddy RabidMaster1980 and was bellyaching a bit about LFG crews who don't know what they're doing (or at the very least, don't know how to communicate what they're doing) and he recommended that I join here. I can fill all roles on a ship adequately and love when I get constructive criticism and advice from those more knowledgeable about certain aspects of the game than I am.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Tradition#2185
    Region/Time Zone: USA/NA - EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    Large amounts of gambling debt and a penchant for getting black out drunk in the local tavern, only to awake broke and apparently press-ganged into working on another pirate's ship. I'm a friendly chap by nature, life is sea is hard enough without a bad attitude. I'm keen to learn better seamanship and strike it rich and have some laughs along the way. I'm all for a bit of piratical RP, and although I'm relatively new to the game, I thrive in team game environments.

Smooth seas and following winds,
    Tradition

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: xG12im12eaperx#9958
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    Platform: PC/Steam
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I played in the Alpha and Beta, then started seriously playing since October 2018. I'm mainly a sniper/sword player. My favorite thing to do in Sea of Thieves is to steal loot from other boats (right after I finish sending them to the depths). I'm really good at communicating and can fill any role (helm/repair/boarding, etc). I have been a pirate legend since late January of 2019.

@nosoren Looking forward to sailing with you matey!

@sg-tradition Hey mate, we will be going on some great adventures and get that scattered gold!

Gamertag: Moneybagz1593
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: moneybagz#5461
    Region/Time Zone: UK/(GMT +1)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Day 1 player, very efficient most commendations done, chilled out pirate always up for a laugh!

Cutthroat Application Outline:

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: :: rozmalar1#4036
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: i slaughter krakens for breakfast

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:AdvicePenguin#9435
    Region/Time Zone: central standard time
    Platform: Pc using game pass
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am self motivated, i can work well with a cooperative crew or with a broken crew, self motivated individual who is always hungry for an adventure. I play on average 2-3 hours a day. I also have a nice

@rozmalar1 Hey there. Could you tell us more about yourself?

Gamertag: Clown Tactics
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Clown Tactics#6481
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US West Coast Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I always do my best. I treat everybody with respect and I always have fun. I consider myself a pretty good player, and I have fun teaching and learning from the people I play with. I love the SoT community! Unfortunately, I am only available on Mondays, as I work 6 days a week.
    Additional Info: I'm super friendly! Feel free to ask questions!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: TheAggie2019#7843
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm the current Co-team captain of SharkBait, a competitive Arena team in the NAL. I've played since the open Beta, so I know the game better than most. I also like taking other people's loot, so there's that.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Justn#3910
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am pretty skillful in all areas of the game and I know my way around all 3 ship types. I am also captain of a newly formed NAL team (Brethren Court) which thrives on PvP. We spend lots of time practicing in Arena and stealing loot in Adventure.

@xluc1ddreamz Happy to have you here!

@advicpenguin Welcome to the Cutthroats!

@moneybagz1593 Hey there! Tell us more about yourself!

@Indigo-Koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ¼ Jade#6541
    Region/Time Zone: NA - EST
    I want to have fun, make some fat coin, and, above all else, I want to improve and become the most infuriating raider on the seas. hehehe..

@jade-x-irelia I have added you as a friend on discord!

@xithgk

Howdy, I have not receieved a friend request from you yet.
    Copy paste name exactly from here, its a weird name - ¼ Jade#6541

@jade-x-irelia Done! Thank you!

@xithgk Hey man well im 24 from the uk, play sea of thieves almost everyday! always down to help other people out, 400+ arena wins. there is nothing i enjoy more than having a few beers on an evening and messing around with friends in game!

did i make the cut?

@moneybagz1593 Love to hear it! I have added you on discord!

@mxmoo I am looking for a good group of people to play with. I am willing to pickup and learn pvp. looking to get back into the game. i have played with rabid on other games in the past. he is a great buddy.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Symbiotic Storm#7355
    Region/Time Zone: NA - cst
    The wailing of my enemies as they watch their plundered loot sail away on my ship should be more than enough proof of how cutthroat i can be. (On a serious note, i've played this game since beta almost everyday, i'm fully maxed out and all that jazz.)

@symbiotic-storm I've added you on discord! Welcome to the Cutthroats!

@rozmalar1 Happy to hear it!

Gamertag: Maerik
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Maeric#4492
    Region/Time Zone: EST / NYC
    Platform: PC / Microsoft Store
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I started playing as early as Beta but couldn't stick as I couldn't find a crew of friends to play with. After asking Reddit and many other people, they've all pointed me to Cutthroats. I can work with a motivated and sociable crew, crack jokes and get sh*t done. I read and research about the game like a pirrrate academic. I want to make a good group of friends and Cutthroats seems to be it!

@maerik That's what I'm talking about man! You've been added on discord

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Mutiny1021#1527
    Region/Time Zone: Northeast USA/EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I play SOT almost every day, never alliance with anyone and sink almost every ship we see. Legendary Sea Dog, 100's of FOTD steals.

@mutiny1021 Ahoy mate! That's what we be liking te hear! We don't choose alliances in The Cutthroats. Every pirate crew for themselves! I be reaching out on discord soon!

Discord name: Maditayl #9694
    Timezone: eastern
    Would make a good cutthroat: im looking for a group that likes to focus on PVP and having fun in the game. Im a very new player and have noticed that most players i meet are really concerned with grinding for gold. I would rather hunt down another player ship and have a memorable experience with the crew. Unfortunately its difficult to have moments like that in the game normally. I dont have a ton of time to dedicate to the game but when i do play, i would like it to be fun and worth the time. Would love to join
    Thanks!

This post is deleted!