Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Blazzered#7750
    Region/Time Zone: North America - East Coast
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I was a cutthroat before.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Puppy2Toon#5686
    Region/Time Zone: United States / Central Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: My new-found enjoyment of this game. I already know most techniques in sailing and combat. I'm also fairly skilled in cannons and boarding. I enjoy communicating with other people as well as PVP. Not really one to start battles, but if provoked I will finish it. I'm free after 5 pm on weekdays or mostly on the weekends. I'm a fast learner, I can easily pick up a game quickly.

Side note: My Pirate looks like Luffy D. Monkey

@blazzered2 Looking forward to seeing you on the seas!

@puppy2toon Ahoy there! We shall steal that loot together soon!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Calcifer#7873
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Played the game on and off since release, interested in getting involved in organised pvp.

@xithgk In my early days of this game i mostly grinded as a solo sloop, learning how to fight full crews competently. later finding good crews to play with having lots of enjoyment grinding and fighting.

This post is deleted!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Apex#1253
    Region/Time Zone: NA - PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Previous cutthroat, I have returned to the game and am looking to sharpen my skills alongside the cutthroats once again.

@repsey Ahoy Matey! Looking forward to sailing the seas with you!

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: BamBam210
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: BamBam210#9830
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Central Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I have been playing the game since its release and have always been trying to find people to play with on a consistent basis. I have experience in sailing solo, brigs, and galleons. I have countless hours of memories and would love to share them with a community that has the same passion as me. I am willing to learn new things, techniques, and become a better player as well as a better person in life. I want to expand my knowledge and become a active member of the community.
    Additional Info: I am friendly, never toxic, and I do take the game seriously when need be. I like to have fun and meet new people. Thank you for your time in reading this application.

@apexx719 Good to see you back! See you soon!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: JoeyMcFool#0244
    Region/Time Zone: EEST (Finland - but I am English)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Recently got into the game and I am just looking for a competent group to play with. I am keen to learn this game, in particular the PVP side of things (ship combat specifically). I currently have a decent amount of time to play (lockdown and all) and feel I could be an active addition to the community. Happy to help out with clan events and just be a general part of the community. I enjoy a good laugh in the game, put do want to play it seriously.

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: lil Uzi Burt#2025
    Region/Time Zone: U.S MT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love PvP I know how to double Gun, and i like Getting the Booty

@joeymcfool7890 Hello, Joey! I'll be more than happy to accept your application. I'll be adding you on Discord, accept friend request from Skooma Express :)

@fd-empty I would love to hear more from you, why do you wish to join the Cutthroat's?

@vile-veden Booty Is more important than Water...

@bambam210 Ahoy matey, sorry for the late response, I am looking forward to sailing with you!

Can I join

@captchef23 Please apply using the format within the initial post. Thank you.

Discord Name: SevenSeasAgo#1737
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I enjoy helping players new and experienced get whatever they need done. I enjoy both PVP and PVE and have been searching for a community as passionate about Sea of Thieves as I am.

@sevenseasago-0 I have reached out on Discord

@rahinacan Looking forward to sailing with you!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Davrim#4617
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've played MMORPGs for a LONG time. Unfortunately with the rise of WoW has caused the fall of the type of community driven grind MMOs. 2 months ago I found Sea of Thieves and I have fallen in love. The lore, the large world with throttled players (6 ships) per server which makes it feel more real to the historic time frame. Lets also talk about my completion-est side. SO many commendations, cosmetics and ranks to work through that you are never board and can do the playing experience you want. I've made a few friends that have just become an important part of my life now because of this game and I want to continue to meet and play with as many people as I can. Though my PvP skills need work, but "Captain Davrim, we need you at the helm" .... "AYE Dat be true!" (bonus points if you get that reference)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Perseverous#7539
    Region/Time Zone: Arizona MST
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am a loyal member and committed to the mission at hand, whether it be trading, raiding, or blading another clan. You can count on me to make a solid contribution!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: dagger#8131
    Region/Time Zone: na/est
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: pvp experience and the willingness to get my team to win no matter the circumstances.

@solvedemu565912 Hey man! Please tell us more about yourself!

@d6gger Hey man, unfortunately we do have an 18+ limit for the discord.

@xithgk is it possible to make an exception?

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Mr.G ☣#3645
    Region/Time Zone:Greece GMT+3
    Platform:pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love pvp and I am really down to learn more about the game. I met Carlie Cain in arena and I enjoy the gameplay we had. He told me about the Cutthroats and is the reason for me posting an application for your community. Mainly, I want to find more exp players to play with and learn more about the game

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Kubutai#0218
    Region/Time Zone: North America/MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Practiced PVP since the first DLC, always brought good humor to when I fight, and my main weapon is my shovel...kidding. I go Sword/Gun as my main combo. Adaptable to any position as long as I practice it.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Duck#6071
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I have two years of experience on SoT so I am very familiar with the mechanics.
    I like to think that my personality is semi-competitive: I like to have fun with my teammates while personally trying as hard as I can to contribute to the success of the crew.
    I believe this could benefit the Cutthroats, because I would be a strong member of almost any crew and a fun person to casually hang out with.

West America for Region. Apologies.

@indigo-koolai

Hey guys, was referred here by a member to apply.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: DeathBlow#0053
    Region/Time Zone: NA East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: PL, Athena 20, solid player. Trying to stream and make some YT content if you care.

@davrim1521 Hey mate, looking forward to sailing with you!

This post is deleted!