Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: JoaoQ#6732
    Region/Time Zone: GMT 0 (Lisbon, London)
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm really invested in this game. I started only this month. I started playing with a group of casual friends but I keep playing slooping solo when they don't want/can't. I'm most interested in starting FoTDs, Athena Runs and Steals but I need some teamates to help me out reaching 50 REP.
    Additional Info: I have played several MMORPGS (WoW, GW, SWTOR) and pretty much I'm used to clans and able to learn roles, learn tactics and strategy. I can play around 3 hours per day and also during weekends.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Jοhn#3063
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I got legendary thief solo stealing! I also enjoy PVP and stealing from other ships! i sank one of your officers (they were good had kegs tho) and ive never had a crew usually lone wolf everything! P.S im in your guys discord!

@the-uncle-dean Ahoy mate! I be looking forward to sailing with ye soon!

@rawnmower-tv Aye mate, ye already be getting a taste fer blood. I can be appreciating that. I be looking forward to sailing with ye soon!

@ctghost88 Ye be having just the right qualities te be sailing with us, lad. I be looking forward to sailing with ye soon!

@cap-cerberus We can certainly be getting ye up te speed, mate. I be looking forward te sailing with ye soon.

@crytoss4342 I be liking yer commitment, mate! Can't wait te be sailing with ye soon.

@supreme-impulse Ahoy mate, I be looking forward te sailing with ye soon.

@yourmanvp
    Perfect matey I can’t wait to riddle to sea floor with ships lad

@yourmanvp sounds good im looking forward to it bud!

Gamertag: Toommy3
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Waffles#5684
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I believe that I am a potential candidate for the Cutthroats because I am an active player, a fairly leveled player nearing in on being a pirate legend, and am extremely competitive. I have been taking skull forts alone and defending them on a solo sloop but it's getting boring. I've done the fort of the damned with my friends several times too.
    Additional Info: I am looking for others who want to progress and bring their game to the next level.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Ftunk#8307
    Region/Time Zone: Switzerland - CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have played SoT for quite a while now and really enjoy it. Therefore I play it regularly (not every day tough).
    I just have fun playing a cool game with cool and chilled people so that's what I'm looking for and I also try to be myself.
    Mostly I enjoy PvP (where I try to improve whenever I can) but I'm down for anything that is fun.

@toommy3 Adventures await us on these troubled seas!

@ftunk Let's get that plunder, ya pirate!

@yourmanvp i realized i may have accidentally deleted your discord request, whoops.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Sgt Simple#7143
    Region/Time Zone: U.K./GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:I don't have any regulars to play the game with. So I'm used to running and hiding on my own. the most fun I have is when playing with friends Superlonghurst being one of them. I have a young family and this can affect my availability but when I play teamwork is what I long for.

I'm very much in it for the fun and help my friends when they've come on. love the teamwork side and always try to step up or step in to help the crew stay on track

The same as longs I guess what I want is to play the game with like-minded people.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: HQv2#7594
    Region/Time Zone: USA Eastern
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I used to be a member of the discord but I took a short break from the game awhile ago and left all SoT servers. I am a skilled PVP'er looking for other experienced pirates to conquer the seas.

Used to be a part of your discord but then i took a break from SoT and i think i got booted for being inactive.
    With all the new content i'm looking to be tearing new seaholes all over the place again! :D

@not-moike said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

Gamertag: Not Moike
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Moike#9174
    Region/Time Zone: EU GMT+1
    Info: Been lurking on your discord for a while, played with quite a few of you and you seem to be pretty piraty!
    I like to shoot ships and people in the face and loot various things.
    Athena lvl 10, 39 fishing and 25 sea dog. Mostly into PVE but if someone sails on my waters when they have no business there they are going down.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Jmschu22 #3611
    Region/Time Zone: USA EST
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I had the game since launch. It is very enjoyable to me and a friend of mine suggested being in The Cutthroat Pirates. I want to make new friends and join a community. I am good at helping others and pvp and I understand the importance of teamwork. I hope you will consider my application, thank you.

@sgtsimple1 I've sent you a request

@hqv2 I have sent you a request

@not-moike I've sent a friend request on discord

@jmschumacher22 Sent a request

@kaedyn6035

Could you resend it, I may have ignored it by misstake :|
    Thanks in advance!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Flaméstrike#3127
    Gamertag: RasDingo
    Region/Time Zone: Sweden , GMT+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    *I'm good at calling out what i'm doing, and what's happening.
    *I like to do various things in the game, rarely there's things i don't want to do.
    *I'd consider myself a friendly person.
    (Peter recruited me, and directed me to sign this.)

Much Love.

@rasdingo Looking forward to seeing you on the seas

Cutthroat Application Outline:

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: martyboy13#2100
    Region/Time Zone: Netherlands/CEST
    Platform: Pc

Joining Cutthroat will make me play Sot so much more since my friends just dont wanna play this game as much as i do. Also open crews don't really do it for me since most of them dont really play competitively and dont communicate well to be able to win all fights.

What i have to offer. I currently have alot of free time so i have alot of time to be sailing the sea's. I am also a gamer that likes to go for full completions and achievements so i don't mind grinding for recommendations or something else. Aspects that i enjoy most about this game is puzzle solving PvP/PvE combat. I also enjoy finding/learning new/better mechanics to do things faster and i am also willing to learn any tips and trics Cutthroats has to offer me.

This game has given me alot of great memories and a ton of hours of fun and i hope that if Cutthroat is still around i will gain more great memories and rule over the Sea of Thieves with fellow Cutthroat members.

-Pancakeboy14NL

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Hopeless#9569
    Region/Time Zone: Poland GMT+2
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I was playing at many servers and many groups in SoT... Now I'm looking to settle down in some good and advanced community. I'm playing since first update.

@not-moike Resent

@pancakeboy14nl sent a friend request on discord

@raxarion sent a friend request

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Southbrook#2200
    Region/Time Zone: Denmark GMT+2
    New to the game. Been introduced by Peter/Zwergbamof. Enjoying the game incredibly much and want to max out my knowledge and skills. The Cutthroat community seems to be the place to do that which is why I want to join. For fun, experience and to become a pro at Sea of Thieves, as well to help others the same way I progressed in the future when I have reached the level I want. Cheers Mateys!

@thesouthbrook Ahoy matey, looking forward to sailing the seas with you!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: leolionleon#7028
    Region/Time Zone: cst
    Platform: pc
    I have been playing see of thieves for about 1 1/2 years, i enjoy every aspect of this game and believe i have become quite adept at it

@leolionleon Hey man! Tell us a bit more about yourself!