Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@siftu007 I be appreciating the interest, lad but please tell us a little bit more about ye!

@lbsofshrooms Ahoy matey! I be looking forward to sailing the seas with ye soon! We do in fact a lot to be teaching ye here!

My Discord is Dwiinrot_T7K#9141
    My age is 18
    I live in EST
    I just switched to PC for more adventure and Content creation!
    I think I would be a great cuttthroat because I love to learn and I will work hard to become great at pvp so that the cutthroat name will be feared by all on the seas. I just really enjoy pvp.

@dwiinrot-t7k Thank you for the application. Your name has been written in the books of our future glory!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: shaderfx #1541
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: PC

3 reasons why I would make a great addition to the Cutthroats:

1. I'm a team player with good communication and awareness.
    2. I work to be better at this game every time I play.
    3. I never give up in a fight, even when the odds seem overwhelming.

I'm also a humble and respectful opponent, I give credit where credit is due, and I keep a positive attitude about the game at all times. It's just a game after all and we play for fun!

@Indigo-Koolai

Gamertag: austinkills6543
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:austinkills654#4373
    Region/Time Zone:Na/Us Pacific Standard Time
    Platform:PC & Xbox
    What makes you a potential candidate? I have just recently gotten into sea of thieves on the PC but I have been playing since beta on Xbox. I enjoyed grinding out quest and can help out in PvP (not my best trait). I also now how to be relaxed but be serious when the situation calls for it.

@shaderfx Thank you for the application, I have reached out to you on discord!

@austinkills6543 Please re-submit your application with your age.

@kaedyn6035
    Gamertag: austinkills6543
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:austinkills654#4373
    Region/Time Zone:Na/Us Pacific Standard Time
    What makes you a potential candidate? I have just recently gotten into sea of thieves on the PC but I have been playing since beta on Xbox. I enjoyed grinding out quest and can help out in PvP (not my best trait). I also now how to be relaxed but be serious when the situation calls for it.

This post is deleted!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ledsheep#1392
    Gamertag corazon2337
    Region/Time Zone: gmt +2 athens
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Im new player who looking for a crew to join to overtake the seas, also i loves roleplay and follow the the captains order to and lead him the the throne of the pirate king!

Gamertag: ZionsJockstrap
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: DatUp5Mash#4466
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    What makes you a potential candidate? Tired of solo slooping almost PL with ranks 50/47/41 looking to join good crew to start doing more of the complex aspects like FOTD and Athena runs

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: GrimeySailor
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: dbgrime#8150
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US central
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I am a sneaky deaky pirate. I lurk with a blunderbuss in the least expected place waiting for my prey... ive stolen over 150 Athenas and on the rise, love to fight, love the sportsmanship, and love a crew that works efficiently together to bring down those who appose the Cutthroat name.... When im not sneaking around im being a double gunning psycho doing 360 noscopes. overall and all jokes aside i just enjoy a good fight, loot doesnt mean much to me anymore as im pl 10 and have most commendations i want done. GG to yourmanVP, wesley, mxmoo, slippin digits, and all others in the 3-4hour battle we had at reapers, happy2 years to you guys

my age; 25

@indigo-koolai

Bromshow#1530
    Age 31
    Region/Time Zone: GMT -0700
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Played game for over a year PL/Athena10 Extensive experience pirating/tucking want to play with more like minded people

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: TheTyLife
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: TheTyLife#8796
    Region/Time Zone: Hawaii / +10W
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I built a PC a few years back for video editing and realized it would work well for games too. Was never a real "gamer" with the exception of some sports games on Xbox like madden, or forza. I tried SoT out as a way to play video games with my wife about a month after it's release since it was one of the few cooperative games that looked interesting. I feel in love immediately and have been hooked ever since, despite the wife not ever getting into it. I was invited into the cutthroat discord as I found myself playing frequently with many of the members, especially when I was hooked on the arena mode. I've improved a lot in my PvP game and found myself becoming a pretty sneaky thief, getting the most thrill out of the strategic stealing of hard-earned loot. I participated in the major event yesterday and was impressed by the organization and maturity of many of the members. I've taken part of never-ending quests like it in the past on other discords and they always ended in disaster, some way. The crews yesterday were gracious, allowing others to join in to take part in the selling and that was very telling. This group seems to be a unique blend of that maturity and friendliness, but with some actual PVP skill added in. Other alliance type servers are more than frustrating to join as they just don't seem to be able to handle conflict in the game. I take pride in my own sort of pirate code, where I refuse to steal when I come across newer pirates as in my mind I'm providing newer players good experiences that will preserve players in this great game even longer. I, unfortunately, could never really take much of an active role in a group like this due to my current job in the Coast Guard. I frequently get underway for days, weeks, or go on trips for months away from home so I am unable to maintain a steady role. I've been active duty for 14 years so I guess the nautical aspect of the game sort of aligned with my life, interests, and experience and I'm pretty sure I found a rather solid group to enjoy it with.

-You know you may have a SoT problem when you're actively looking for barrels in the water when you're piloting a Coast Guard Cutter in real life.

-Tyler

Gamertag: HOT DOG235 ttf
    Discord: 0660
    Time zone: PST
    Platform: Console

I would enjoy learning from the crew. I've been playing for a little over a year. SoT has been my soul playing game since I started. Not much of a PvP player but willing to learn tricks of the trade. Like getting accommodations done. And of course, more loot the better. Haar. It was an honor fighting against your crew 3-27, haven't had that much fun with PvP ever. I would've never applied if it wasn't for Dark Moon Face.

@grimeysailor switched gamertag to YOINKenstein

@bromshow Please elaborate more on why you would make a potential cutthroat.

@zionsjockstrap Please give me more details on what would make you a potential cutthroat - Tell me more about you.

Discord Name: xAngryLightskin#9778
    Region/Time Zone: Hawaii/PST
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes me a potential Cutthroat?
    To start off I’m in the military and so I have the leaderships skills along with working together as a team and getting the mission accomplished, I’m very humble and like to learn things, and ultimately here to have fun and conquer the seas with a fun community!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Enderlord007#9009
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Both but mostly PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am an Athena's 10 PL with hundreds of hours of experience with the game. I have been playing for over a year now. I know almost everything there is to know about Sea of Thieves. I am good at PVP. I am an excellent pilot of all ships, and will contribute to the faction a lot.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: haloman#8782
    Region/Time Zone: (UTC-8:00) Pacific Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I play the game, I sink ships, i take loot.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Tiki#0003
    Region/Time Zone: MST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I have over 3-4k Hours in the game. Strong PvP and am able to perform well and listen to Captain Orders. I have taken part in events like Sea of Champions and other small tournaments. I'm very skilled in Combat both Person to Person and Naval. I can take on all roles and am very good about communicating information when needed.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Respecc#8174
    Region/Time Zone: Central European Summer Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing the game since the alpha so i have a lot of experience. I absolutely love pirates and history so this game is perfect for me. The reason i want to join the cutthroats is to get to know more serious people to play the game with. Because playing with randoms becomes very tedious, and my friends that already play the game are not hardcore fans of the game like me. I'm from Norway and have good English experiences.

@kaedyn6035

I enjoy PVP and the uncertain environment surrounding pirating. I like making fast decisions on the fly and improvising with what we have to achieve mission success which is usually not a lot. I am a good leader and a good follower. I enjoy playing with a team of like minded people who also enjoy these things.

@bromshow I'd be more than happy to throw you an invite :)
    add me to discord so that I may DM you an invite and process your application
    my discord tag is: Skooma Express#8754

Gamertag: IceWizard34 (I started playing at a YOUNG age)
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: FrostEE#1083
    Region/Time Zone: NA - Central Daylight Time
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential candidate?:
    I specialize in PvP. I have done many, many skull forts (which I use to practice PvP). I have killed many people even though I am not a Pirate Legend yet. I also am very good at steering a boat/maintaining a boat by myself. I spend a lot of my time on the game solo slooping so I know how to independently do things myself. Once, me and my friend were in a sloop, and we killed 2 skeleton galleons and 3 real sloops. I know lots of stats on different mechanics in the game, and my average load-out is a sword and a flintlock.

Edit: AGE: 19

Gonna do it properly this time :)
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ♂Siftu♂#6512
    Region/Time Zone: PL/GMT+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I've been playing SoT for 1.5 year (with breaks). It's one of very few games that makes me relaxed (well except PVP - i usally tryhard when i compete with other players, and in Sea of Thies this is no different). I've always played with friends but they don't play arena so i've got noone to play with. I've met a friend on SoT official Discord and he recommended me to join You guys. I am a Pirate Legend (6) and 42 level sea dog with 95 wins in arena. I like to learn new stuff in games and i've heard i can learn a lot from You. When it comes to other games i play lots of them. I love FPS and dark souls like games. I like to talk ( I'm a chatterbox) and laugh. I love dark humor.

@xangrylightskin I have reached out to you on discord - I will be reaching out with more Questions do to the lack of info in the APP.

@enderlord007 I have reached out to you on discord - I will be reaching out with more Questions do to the lack of info in the APP.

@capntiki Hello, I have received a vouch for your application and have reached out to you on discord!

@icewizard34 thank you for the application I have reached out to you with additional questions on discord

@siftu007 Thank you for the well-written application, I have reached out to you on discord!