Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@mongoose-g93 Hello and thank you for your application. Could you please expand your application and let us know more about you.

@sh4ruh Okay I have reached out to you on discord.

@kaedyn6035 I’ve been playing for a little over a year, I’m working towards PL and I’m no expert but I’d say I’m decent at the game. I’m a hard worker and I love the grind. I’d love to be apart of the Cuthroats, participating in events and having fun in general. I always hear awesome things from my friend, who recruited me, about the Cutthroats and the experiences that he’s had, it sounds amazing! I can’t wait to be join all y’all.

Gamertag: RoyalDrake52613
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Colon_Blown#5643
    Region/Time Zone: US Central time.
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Been playing for well over 1 ~ 2 years now. Pirate Legend, about lvl 36 in Arena. I enjoy playing with friends and helping out. It's a good game to relax in, and maintain contacts with IRL buddies. As such, i'm applying to join with a IRL buddy's recommendation. Seems like a fun crowd. Thank you for your time and consideration.

@kaedyn6035
    I am joining with a recommendation from a friend, this is the main game that i play, i have my own sot themed private discord with many good players, and would like to be part of a larger community.
    Thanks

@mongoose-g93 I will be reaching out to you on discord.

@syn-soviet-m Thank you, I have reached out to you on discord.

@royaldrake52613 I have reached out on discord to you.

GT - darthmaxor1991
    Discord name + # - DarthMaxor #3588
    Timezone - Eastern Standard
    Platform - PC

Used to be a cutthroat back in the day and left. I wasn't competitive at the time and found a good crew to sail with. Since I've made the move to PC I've been looking to get into competitive play. I've still got alot of practice ahead of me to get up there with the likes of Eridorr or Ragetrox. Sailing since day one, I'm my current crews 1st boarder. I also love tuck plays (Cutthroats got me into that playstyle, and I still have all my video captures to get that cutthroat stealth commendation thing, dunno if you guys still have that going). I really don't care about starting at the bottom as long as I can practice with other great PvP'ers. Cheers.

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: iCaptainLuke
    Discord: Spatz#1132
    Region time zone: eastern standard
    Platform: Pc

What makes me a potential cutthroat? I have been sailing the sees for quite some time back in the beta of the game and have been deeply fascinated by the lore and the community and the build of the game. I have always loved the sea and pirates as a child and this game really brought that childhood experience I hoped and dreamed of. And to be apart of a sea of thieves community discord would fulfill that dream further. Other than the background my play style is I rely on aggressive play style and work really well in pvp situations. My dream one day is to have other pirates on the sea of thieves remember my name as I go down in history as one of the best pirates to ever sail the Sea of Thieves “Captain Luke” and to share that with the cut throats would be a magnificent experience!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: GrimmVariation#8831
    Region/Time Zone: NA/CST
    Platform: xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I was a cutthroat before but had to move and was removed when the purge happened. I've been playing on and off since launch and recently have been able to play again. (mostly just on weekends) my pvp skills are lacking but im more than willing to learn. So a little bit about me, I love making characters for table top games that I'll never play! And likewise I really enjoy roleplaying nothing too weird though. Not again. I like trying to make people laugh and joking around. Though when the need arises!!! I can sometimes manage being serious.

@grimmvariation Welcome aboard! I'll be sending you an invite soon!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Captain Plunderbeard#2302
    Region/Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT)
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Since the Beta, I along with my trusted crew have been writing stories, producing art and having fun with our whimsical adventures across the Sea of Thieves. It’s been a pleasure drinking grog with my with such mutinous sea-dogs along with the many other sailors that have joined me and my grand fleet of the mighty Sons of Plunder ever since release. My greed for gold has brought me into various conflicts whether it be at the Shores of Gold, or the murderous Arena. For this reason, joining the Cutthroats would be an absolute pleasure to once again meet new scallywags and join ye on on some grand adventures that would even bring the most veteran of cutthroats into shambles. Oh, and of course I’m good at fighting, I wouldn’t be alive if I wasn’t! Anyways thanks for considering this old Capt’n into the ranks.

@CoralStar51199 is this a pick and choose basis? How do you get an invite?

Xbox Gamertag: Old Man Gery
    Discord name+4 digit code: Gerlat#6780
    Region And Time: Australia (NSW Region)
    Platform: PC (Own An Xbox can use if needed)
    Personal Reason To Join Up With The Cutthroats!
    Ive been on these seas since the first closed beta, unfortunately I was never able to group up
    with a perm crew, everybody who has sailed with me regularly In the early days has sailed onto different horizons, I would very much like to join up with a rag tag group of exceptional buccaneers such as yourselves, ive been able to conquer the challenges of the arena with help from the blood-soaked silvers and reached the coveted title of legendary sea dog, eagerly look forward to the untold voyages ahead and dream of one day taking down the dreaded shrouded ghost!

@Indigo-Koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Uvax#1778
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am an army veteran, so I know there is no I in team. I am a team player. I follow orders from someone who is above me and I make the hard choices for the team if no one else can. Also I'm a die hard cutthroat to a T. I have a 3 man crew I mainly run with and I'm looking to broaden my seas experience. I leave no man behind and cut down anyone in my way.
    Additional Info: I am ready for war and my cause is for the Cutthroats. I am a stealth and tuck God.

@old-man-gery Thank you for the application and welcome.

@uvaxx Thank you for the application, I have made contact with you on discord.

@darthmaxor1991 I've put in a request for a specific officer to contact you within the next 24 hours.

Please be patient.

@sniper-kills11 Thank you for the application, I have reached out to you on discord.

@darthmaxor1991 I am sending you a friend request! Add me back when you can.

Discord: rccola712 #1104
    Region: US - EST
    Platform: Xbox
    Potential Candidate: Great teammate and family friendly person to sail the seas with. I'm always looking to learn and develop skills while having a good time with others. I'm perfectly fine as a crew member pitching in but I also enjoy leading the crew and planning our next moves. I feel I'm an adept shot on the cannons and behind the wheel, particularly with a competent crew. I'm eager to hone my skills, pillage the seas, and #bemorecutthroat.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: RowdyRancher#6756
    Region/Time Zone: US EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Been looking for a crew to join for quite some time. Just recently found a forum with the add of this group. I have solid sailing skills and knowledge of the game. Been playing off and on since its initial launch.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Dark Moon Face#5893
    Region/Time Zone: NA East
    Platform: Xbox One
    Gamertag: Dark Moon Face
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Day one Pirate, a former top 100 player on trueachievements.com, Legend, Avatar of Athena herself, a former fleet member with 200+ hours of logged fleet time, easy access to the official sea of thieves discord as well as a plethora of unofficial discords, critical thinker, RP Sailor/Bilge Rat, good listener, and I have at least one cutthroat that will vouch for me (Moo).
    Strengths: PvE, strategy, teamwork, patience
    Weaknesses: PvP (I bought my level 50 Arena), aim, authority, fire

@rccola712 Thanks for applying, mate! I look forward to sailing the seas with ye soon. I will contacting you on Discord soon.

@rowdyrancher511 I be looking forward to sailing the seas with ye soon! I will be contacting you on Discord soon as well.

@dark-moon-face Aye! A fellow RP'er. I can't wait to be getting our pirate introductions out of the way soon!

This post is deleted!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Darren IV#3386
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+1
    Platform: Pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Well.... I can... cut throats. Jokes aside i'd like chilled people to play with who know what they're doin, especially in the arena.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Clutch Raid#2946
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Pacific Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm an extremely active player on the Sea of Thieves (I'm on basically everyday). I am competent in PvP and PvE and am well versed in basically every activity in Adventure mode. I enjoy sailing in crews and make a great deckhand/boarder!

@Slippin-Digits Very excited for the return of the Blood Tallymen! I'll be contacting you via Discord!

@Darren-IV You'll find that and much more at the Cutthroats. Thx for showing interest in us. I'll contact you via Discord.

@TrashCans-R-Us1 Heard amazing things about you from Drasonon. Super excited to meet you! I'll message you in Discord.

This post is deleted!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: mydaloney#8420
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox on PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've got quite a few hours of RP and PVP in my book (between D&D and text-based RP). I've very limited experience with Sea of Thieves, but I'm a rum drinking, booty-stealing extraordinaire (in my opinion). I've heard I can learn a lot from this server and I'd love to drop into this experience as immersed as possible!