Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@Reznor1989
    Looks like you're a mature player and will become a great addition to the Cutthroats! Welcome!

alt text

With the upcoming content release in May, the Cutthroats present three new faction ran events! The Endless Voyage, Tall Tales Voyage Stories and the Notorious Cutthroat! Join the Cutthroats to participate and to set the Sea of Thieves ablaze!

Gamertag: MyLuckyHairbow
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: MyLuckyHairbow#2659
    Region/Time Zone: US - Central
    Platform: XB1
    I think I’m a potential candidate because I’ve invested most of my free time (unfortunately it’s way more then I’d like to admit) playing and understanding the game and mechanics. Trying to better myself so I can navigate the sea and plunder when easy prey presents itself. 😏 I’ve played on both types of ships mostly Sloops because I’d rather have a full team that knows what they are doing on a Gallon than randoms.
    I’ve been playing since launch and have fallen in love with both the potential and current style of gameplay. Also been really bored with playing by myself so I know once I find a great group that is willing to put in time to complete the game and unlock all achievements, I can fully understand the game better and have more fun. Trying to find a crew in random server LFG is brutal. Plus who wouldn’t want to play with a red headed sea w***h 😵😂

Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all):
    GH - 28
    OoS - 22
    MA - 18 (but who honestly does these quests 😬)

If you want to know more msg me.

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Nuclear Duke37
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:
    [SS]SharkSea92#1193

Region/Time Zone: EEST
    Platform: xbox one
    What makes you a potential candidate?:
    I am constantly active in both playing the game and helping making the community even better place.

Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all):
    Gold-30
    Souls-36
    Merchants-25

Additional Info: I play 12h a day, so expect me to be online ;)

TheP0CKETR0CKET

ThePOCKETROCKET #6502

EASTERN STANDARD TIME USA,TN

Xbox 1

Arr, I been on the seas since I was a wee lad. I live for the ocean and snort salt like its candy if a pirate for PvP what yee be wanting ill be your man. From the barnacles on me boots to the swift sword in my hand ill he all in friend. I met a pirate legend by the name of Ragetrox today and I ended up here if you accept me now we'll have a beer.

Athenas 3
    Goldhorders 41
    Order of souls 41
    Merchant Alliance 42

@MyLuckyHairbow I've sent you a friend request on discord (light#1385) please accept and I can send you an invite once you hit 20 Merchant.

@Nuclear-Duke37 Welcome to the Cutthroat Pirates!

@TheP0CKETR0CKET Unfortunately I was unable to find you on discord. Are you sure you provided the correct username?

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: CHogan0973
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: CHogan#8961
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: PC and XBOX
    What makes you a potential candidate?: While new to SoT (about a week in) I have done a lot of research as well as gained a lot of experience in all facets of the game. I am a strong communicator as well as someone with quick reflexes to commands. I also am able to perform duties without being told (sails/wind/stocking up on supplies etc)
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 20 / 20/ 21
    Additional Info: A few days ago I came across this recruitment post and it intrigued me, so I spent the next couple of days getting my rep to 20+. I also literally bought a pirate hat IRL so I'm committed!

Gamertag: Iceman AJL
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: IcemanAJL#9861
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?: PVP focused and good at team-based combat
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 40/35/30
    Additional Info: Met you guys ingame, was a fun time and you guys were good

Application Format

Gamertag: Madbennycrazy
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Madbennycrazy#5770
    Region/Time Zone: EU (UTC 2+)
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I love PvP and i love Sea of thieves.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 49/46/49/3
    Additional Info: Been focusing PvP and skull forts rather than race to legend.

@Madbennycrazy @Iceman-AJL @CHogan0973

You're all now officially Cutthroats! Welcome aboard!

IN ADDITION....

alt text
    CHECK OUT OUR ENDLESS VOYAGE STREAM! We are nearly breaking the record for the most items in a ship!
    TWO CREWS, ONE SERVER, ONE RECORD!

GALLEON CREW:
    @Santevia - https://www.twitch.tv/lightningo7
    @Hard-Locked - https://mixer.com/hard_locked
    TopDog012 - https://www.twitch.tv/topdog012

SLOOP CREW:
    @ITzKTIMER - https://mixer.com/itz_k_timer

The previous record set was 310. As of now, we are at 341 items! ARGGG!!!

@indigo-koolai Gamertag:XxHasHx420x
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number:hashx420x 2067
    Region/Time Zone: east coast usa
    What makes you a potential candidate?:im the number one cabin boy ofl all the seas. Dont you forget it either
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all):39 38 36 4
    Additional Info: i like turtles

Gamertag: Salvoroni
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Salvo#7079
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I don't have much time to game, so when I do I want to be efficient as possible. Also, I'm a dad who likes to sloop with other men.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 38/37/44
    Additional Info: I have a few other people I play with and we pretty much live by all your rules in game as it is. Be efficient, be humble, and cash in hoards of loot.

@XxHasHx420x @Salvoroni

Welcome Aboard! I will add you on Discord!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: DatDudeZL
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: DatDudeZL #0904
    Region/Time Zone: US EDT
    Platform: Xbox One
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I am a potential candidate for various reasons that include:

1. I am looking for a group of players that take SoT as serious as I do.
    2. I am hardcore grinder when my schedule allows me.
    3. I have a strong knowledge of the overall game such as map knowledge, naval skills, and combat abilities.
    4. I am an excellent communicator.
    5. I believe in everyone working towards a common goal and doing their job to accomplish said goal.
    6. I am consistently online everyday.
      Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 38, 35, 50
      Additional Info: I have been an avid gamer since I was a kid, and I typically embrace the hardcore grind. I have played since launch but due to finishing my degree at Indiana University school has hindered my ability to play as much as I would have liked this past month. Now that I am in a post-graduation phase, I am fully embracing the rest of my grind towards Pirate Legend.

@datdudezl
    Well written application! Welcome aboard, Cutthroat!

.🅱𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖑𝖎 𝕿𝖎𝖉𝖚𝖘 🗽5#5115
    EU/+1 GMT
    PC
    50/50/50/5

Gamertag: CmadnessV
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: CmanessV#3464
    Region/Time Zone: CST
    Platform: Xbox, PC
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I love playing SoT. I’ve been playing since September of 2017. I’m a great team player and love talking to people about SoT. I like being in an active discord and meeting new people who share the same interests. I know how to sail and have a good time with new people. I’m good at finding chests and defeating skeletons. I am also great at keeping the sails in the wind and being the captain of either a sloop or galleon. I’m comfortable playing any part of a ship. If someone needs something I’m there to help. I’m pretty meh at PvP so I normally stay on ship to repair and bail water.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 50, 50, 50. Pirate legend
    Additional Info: I’m 26, I have a mic. I’m active and will participate in the discord if I’m chosen. As well as setting up community events I can help wherever is needed.

Thank you for the consideration!

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: XithGK
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Xith#8954
    Platform: PC + Xbox (Pref. PC)
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I feel like the experience and entertainment I have gained from this game through achieving pirate legend has allowed me to become an asset to those that will have me. I enjoy being efficient and using my time wisely and believe a group like yourselves would be able to allow me to use my potential.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 50,50,50
    Additional Info: I am a Pirate Legend, I am currently Athena's Fortune Level 3 and climbing.

Gamertag: xNylos
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Nylos#2419
    Region/Time Zone: US Central Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I play the game to have fun but at the same time I consider myself on the hardcore side of gaming. I game to win, I use and encourage the use of proper nautical terminology, and I'm all about assigning roles and sticking to them. I regularly 1v2/3/4 crews in boarding actions, and it's my preferred role, however I usually am stuck on the helm where I try to apply actual sailing strategy (crossing the T, well-timed club-hauling, etc) to outsmart and out-maneuver other vessels. While fort hopping can be fun, I'm looking to join a community with like-minded and competent players where I can hop on with a crew and take control of the seas for long-term voyaging.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 48/45/50/4
    Additional Info: I'm of the mind-set that gaming with the same people repeatedly makes the game that much more fun, and in this type of game will only reinforce each player's roles. Experiencing all the new content this summer has to offer with the same crew over and over will be very rewarding, and from what I've seen you guys are just the group for me to join.

Gamertag: BigGayHaha
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: ImPhlop#9022
    Region/Time Zone: US Central Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I'm rather active on Sea of Thieves and take the game very seriously. I try my best to play the hardest I can because I know how important an individuals job in the crew can be. It's also great fun with a co-operative team, and I would love to help out in the Cutthroat Pirates as much as possible.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 27 21 23
    Additional Info: I love to have a good time with the crew, and try my best to make everyone have a good time too.

@CmadnessV @XithGK @xNylos @BigGayHaha

You're all welcome aboard! Thank you for showing interest in the Cutthroats!

@Ben-Sly-Tidus
    Please make sure you fill out the entire application thoughtfully. Thank you! I will re-consider your application once you've done so :)

Gamertag: Berendxd
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Berendxd#3731
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+1 (Denmark, Europe)
    I've been looking for crewmates with the same feel for the grind and adventure that i have been wanting since Beta, but none that i ever sailed with have had the same ambitions for high-risk loot voyages and 10+ hour journeys as of yet. I then stumpled upon your forum post, read it through.. And oh am i excited to have a chance to be a part of something bigger!
    I've been strolling around solo and duo-slooping for a while, honing my PVE/PVP skills over the past months - And i simply can't get enough.
    If you will have me in your band of bandits, i'm more than willing to be a part of it!

Sincerely,
    Berendxd

Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 34, 28, 27
    Additional Info:
    I have experienced leader -and companionship through my time serving in the Danish military, and i'd love to see how your hierarchy plays out in-game!
    Age; 21

Always wanted to take it to the next level, but with limited time from teammates and sloop-only, this is what has come of it so far on a daily basis:
    (https://imgur.com/3FMkTIR)

Gamertag: offense7
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: cmh798 #5993
    Region/Time Zone: EU/CET
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I am the one to make sure resources are always topped off. Constantly gathering. Also decent at PVP, can keep a galleon from moving in a fight or chasing when ship is full with loot.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 50/50/46

Swegmeout
    SwegMeOut #0266
    West Coast USA/ PST
    PC
    I have been playing since alpha and was selected to be a pioneer during that time. Looking to group up with other experienced sailors.
    36/36/34

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: BlG STRONG DAD (L for an I)
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Mavorant#3045
    Region/Time Zone: NA/EST
    Platform: Xbox (Soon to be PC around mid summer)
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I'm currently playing solo about 80% of the time. While playing on Xbox I've proven to be a problem for experienced players on both platforms, have taken down a stacked level 50 OoS ship all by myself, also won countless 1v4's with lesser crews. I have loads of experience with sailing and combat both for PvE and PvP. I'd like to join mainly because most of my friends quit and I'm bored of playing alone. Only thing keeping me going right now is getting legend. I'm sure if I have a new crew I'll be rejuvenated to play more.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 46/46/46
    Additional Info: I plan on being much more active on discord when I get my new PC. I'm currently saving up and should have enough for it mid-summer. I do have a PC that works fine, just isn't good enough to really game on so I'm using my Xbox for now.

Also a side note, I'll be pretty busy this week because of finals. But after Friday I'll be free much more.

@Berendxd @offense7 @SwegMeOut Welcome to the Cutthroat Pirates!

@BlG-STRONG-DAD I could not find your discord. Please make sure you got it right

@santevia Should be mavorant#3045 maybe the uppercase made it not work. Let me know if it still doesn't work!

@indigo-koolai
    @Santevia

Gamertag: maNameIsChr1s
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Chr1s#8991
    Region/Time Zone: Europe/GMT+1
    I am a very experienced gamer and did mainly FPS in the past - started SoT not too long ago and love it. My focus is on just a few games which I play a lot and try to improve and compete on the highest levels. Additionally I am a quant within an insurance and therefore I am aware of risks and approach my encounters in a strategic way but I love to joke around a lot too. I hope that I find an ACTIVE (also in the longer term) community which is efficient and funny alltogether.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 25/29/21
    Additional Info: Will be a dad soon :)

Gamertag: Punch2YourFace
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Punch2YourFace #1508
    Region/Time Zone: east coast usa
    What makes you a potential candidate?: Pretty good canon banger. Im a good helmsman and sailed 865136meters thus far. I am always ready. Ready to help. More passive unless I have a dependable crew.(Minimum 20 for all):30/28/30
    Additional Info: SSGT in the USAF. I know how to take orders.

@indigo-koolai

Gamertag: Kaptainjdawg
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: jaydogg #0845
    Region/Time Zone: USA/Central Time Zone
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I am really enjoying the game so far. I am online most nights after I put the kids to bed (around 8:30 PM). I enjoy being part of a team and working together in all aspects of the game: whether that is hunting treasure, battling skeletons or naval battles. Looking for a crew that I can learn from and teach things to newer players. Looking for a good groups to consistently sail with.
    Gold, Soul & Merchant Ranks (Minimum 20 for all): 25/25/25
    Additional Info:

@Punch2YourFace @Kaptainjdawg
    Accepted! Welcome aboard!