Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
    Drink and the devil had done for the rest
    Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

@itsreallykiwi Nice to see another fellow FPS addict, what's your Discord tag and four digit numbers? I'll add you and get you in :)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:
    shizbang #2479
    Region/Time Zone: Central Time Zone USA
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a veteran PC gamer, and I am good at shooting, pvp, cannons, captaining,
    sails and steering, fast looting and being a cool friendly guy. My weaknesses are locating dig spots, fighting skeleton armadas,
    and fishing. I feel as though I could work on the first two more. I played with DeadlyWolfy and Carlile earlier, and they
    recommended that I apply. Thanks for reading! - shizbang

shizbang #2479
    Region/Time Zone: Central Time Zone USA
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a veteran PC gamer, and I am good at shooting, pvp, cannons, captaining,
    sails and steering, fast looting and being a cool friendly guy. My weaknesses are locating dig spots, fighting skeleton armadas,
    and fishing. I feel as though I could work on the first two more. I played with DeadlyWolfy and Carlile earlier, and they
    recommended that I apply. Thanks for reading! - shizbang

@shizbang420 Glad to hear it! I've added you on Discord

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: U5M4R1N3 #4284
    Region/Time Zone: ET
    I am a real old salty Marine who has truely been at sea and am a bonified ShellBack. I am faithful to my brothers and sisters and love a good fight. I hate drama and just want to have a good time. I started playing SOT with real-life friends but find my self playing a lot more on my own. I am looking for a more social environment and more experienced people to show me the ropes of the game. I work three 12 hours shifts mon-wed back to back a week and play games online with the rest of spare time.
    Thank you for your consideration.

@m4r1n3 We love our Shellbacks! I've added you on Discord!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: AxeoFx#4108
    Region/Time Zone: +1 (EU/Italy)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love PvP (if I can, I prefer to play only that way) especially sword combat and I think I'm good with it. I've played the game since September 2018 and after a week of playing (without any combat experience) I've reached finals in the third edition of the "Spada Assoluta" event in the Italian community. Furthermore, I really like the concept of an international crew since there is the possibility to share and learn about other nationalities. Last but not least I would truly love to make some international friendships.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Eirith#7324
    Region/Time Zone: Central Standard Time(CST)
    Platform: PC/Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I am a returning player. I played a while when the game first released, and I got pretty good at ship combat. I didn’t reach Pirate Legend though. While returning to the game, I remembered a group of individuals that I joined the discord of that I was telling a couple of my friends about. It was The Cutthroats, I had originally joined with the intentions of becoming a better player and more knowledgeable of the lore of Sea of Thieves. When I was first accepted into The Cutthroats discord time got the best plus others games were still taking a decent amount of the other time I had. Now I’m back with a bit more free time and ready to get back into the swing of things. For reference my old gamer tag was “Darkened Kami.”

Gamertag: CypherTheDark14
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: dante_gerwulf19#0087
    Region/Time Zone: - MS US western time
    Platform: XBox
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I love to make new adventures and meet new people that enjoy being on that journey with me. I'm still fairly new in Sea of Thieves. But, I am a quick learner. Someone I had met while playing mentioned The Cutthroat Pirates to me and my journey to find members of The Cutthroats was set. I am a tactician by trade. Anything that has to do with strategy, is something I love being able to do. I have potential as a pirate in the PvE field and some in the PvP field. I feel I would be an asset to the fleet of ships in being able to scout out territories/areas where other rival fleets may be.
    Additional Info: Not much additional information I can provide in this sense to be completely honest. If I am not to be picked to be a part of the fleet, I completely understand and thank those who considered me.

@cypherthedark14 said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

Gamertag: CypherTheDark14
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: dante_gerwulf19#0087
    Region/Time Zone: - MS US western time
    Platform: XBox
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I love to make new adventures and meet new people that enjoy being on that journey with me. I'm still fairly new in Sea of Thieves. But, I am a quick learner. Someone I had met while playing mentioned The Cutthroat Pirates to me and my journey to find members of The Cutthroats was set. I am a tactician by trade. Anything that has to do with strategy, is something I love being able to do. I have potential as a pirate in the PvE field and some in the PvP field. I feel I would be an asset to the fleet of ships in being able to scout out territories/areas where other rival fleets may be.
    Additional Info: Not much additional information I can provide in this sense to be completely honest. If I am not to be picked to be a part of the fleet, I completely understand and thank those who considered me.

Wait... What?... The additional info part threw me off lol

So I have one question: Do you select opt out of Crossplay in Arena / and / or/ adventure?

Answer carefully for I am judging you by what you tell me...

@eirith said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Eirith#7324
    Region/Time Zone: Central Standard Time(CST)
    I am a returning player. I played a while when the game first released, and I got pretty good at ship combat. I didn’t reach Pirate Legend though. While returning to the game, I remembered a group of individuals that I joined the discord of that I was telling a couple of my friends about. It was The Cutthroats, I had originally joined with the intentions of becoming a better player and more knowledgeable of the lore of Sea of Thieves. When I was first accepted into The Cutthroats discord time got the best plus others games were still taking a decent amount of the other time I had. Now I’m back with a bit more free time and ready to get back into the swing of things. For reference my old gamer tag was “Darkened Kami.”

You making Pirate legend is irrelevant. There are countless pirate legends who are dumpster can players in PvP and garbage human beings with no sense of loyalty.

I have a question for you, before I consider your application myself... What would you bring to the Cutthroat's personally? :) That's what I personally want to hear.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Sir Texas of Toast#5120
    Region/Time Zone:Central standard time
    Platform:Xbox One
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:I believe that I would be a great addition due to my great personality and people skills I’m a good laugh and I can get serious when it gets down to it I also like to make new friends and to make people laugh

GT: Xonic2005
    Age: 14 but I’ve been told my maturity does not resemble this and for the better
    Discord: Your boi#6875
    Time zone: US CE
    The reason I’m a potential candidate is bc I have a great passion for this game and really like the genre. I’m very skilled and even if I don’t win a fight I’ll still have fun losing but that’s still very rare. I can make quick judgment calls in case we need them I’m great at maps (I’ve once dug up 7 chests with only one look at a map) I’m also great at the riddles for gold hoarders and other than that I’m good at. That’s all I have to say

ClarkeyDMetro #0643
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    Platform: Xbox one X With SSD
    I a pretty good player I know how to sail, dig and fight
    Work well in a crew and get the job done

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Cruel Rick#5154
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    Platform: PC , I use x-box controller due to problems with hands.
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I be a mere deck hand looking for a home. "Pirate be such an ugly word I'm more what ye call a freelance cargo inspector"

@axeofix Ahoy me international brother. Apologies that we missed your app. I be looking forward to sailing with ye soon!

@texastoastghost Ahoy matey! I be looking forward to sailing with ye soon and hopefully learning more about ye!

@xonic2005 Sorry mate, we're an 18+ only discord! I be wishing ye luck on the seas!

@captbertle I be appreciating the app, friend but I do be wishing to know a little bit more about ye!

@cruel-rick I don't know who ye be calling ugly mate! I do be wishing to know a bit more about ye.

@yourmanvp
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Cruel Rick#5154
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    Platform: PC , I use x-box controller due to problems with hands.
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: New to the game but already love it. Soloing sloops is already the best pirate game I ever played. That said to really experience this game it's obviously all about teamwork and the cutthroats seem like just the right team. I read the manual and already learned more then I learned on my own first week of play!
    Cutthroats have teamwork down and role play too! Can't wait to master all three skill sets, role play, adventure and speed runs. My PVP skills need a lot of work as well. Hope to get a chance to learn and grow with the cutthroats looking forward to that chance.

Discord Name: hupy hupy#1234
    Region/Time Zone: MST
    Out performed all the cutthroat teams in NAL season 2(jokes, liz told me to say this).

Discord Name: Dybles#5190
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    Platform: Xbox One S
    I’m fairly new to the game with only under 1 months experience, I’m looking to take the game a little more seriously and learn from other players, i struggle to find players to crew with in my time zones and am eager to learn more, I’m a fast learner and naturally good at pvp coming from top FPS games, also I’m English so my banter is on point ;)

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: iCaptainLuke
    Discord: Spatz#1132
    What makes me a potential Cuttthroat? : I have been sailing the seas for quite some time actually since the beta version of the game and I am completely infatuated with the game and the pirate way. I would love to finally settle down and join a crew instead of sailing on my own even though while sailing on my own I have made it pretty far. I play a lot of arena and used to play a lot of adventure until I hit pirate legend and got max reputation in Athena and started playing arena to improve my pvp skill. Now I am almost max in Sea Dogs and can basically win every sloop arena by myself and if I were to go in with a crew we would be unstoppable. Also some extra things are I am deeply infatuated with the ocean and piracy.

This post is deleted!

Gamertag: iCaptainLuke
    Discord: Spatz#1132
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern Time zone
    What makes me a potential cuttthroat? : I have been sailing the seas for quite some time actually since the beta version of the game. I am deeply infatuated with the game and the pirate way. I used to play a lot of adventure until I reached pirate legend and max Athena Reputation. Then I started to play a lot of arena and really got good at pvp and really increased my aim and ever since then I can single handedly win sloop arenas by myself but I heard of the cutthroats and would really love to get involved in joining a crew.

@hupy-hupy Whats up Hupy! I understand many of us in the cutthroats already know you, but as far as an application goes that was pretty weak. Can you put a little more effort into why this is a place you want to become a part of?

@dybles Hey there Dybles, I also came from xbox and have since gone to pc. I still use my controller though haha. Sounds like you'd be a good fit for the cutthroats!

Gamertag: Flash_AAaahh
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: evilpartiesgetitdone#1444
    Region/Time Zone: EST

I saw Cutthroat Island in theaters, does that count?

@flash-aaaahh I'm afraid it does not. Feel free to tell us about yourself though.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: UnholyIcy#1808
    Region/Time Zone: NA/CST
    Platform:Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: My love for the Sea of Thieves and the community. I'm always looking to help the community; and I don't mind doing anything to bring the full pirate experience to others.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Zeo#4943
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I cut throats.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Ratpack412#8283
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a mean pirate, yar… Also very competitive, PL rank 40 in arenas do all the things, come back to SoT all the time.