Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@captainaceahoyy I knew I recognized that name. Welcome back! I've added you on discord.

@Indigo-Koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Raido#8190
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing Sea of Thieves since launch and it is a game I deeply enjoy. I've always wanted some sort of faction to be a part of as I love the idea of contributing and sharing my love of the game with others through anything from simple laughs on the Seas to outplaying and outsmarting other pirates. I would ultimately love to have a good time and have a good community to enjoy Sea of Thieves with.

@skoverx Welcome to the Cutthroats!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Red Beard#9376
    Region/Time Zone: Washington State, US - PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I want to be the very best, like no one ever was! To thieve loot is my real test, to plunder is my cause! Etc., etc.. In short; Sea of Thieves is my favorite game. I grinded PL and hit Athena 10 in the first 6 months of the games release. I'm now mostly focused now on grinding out all my commendations and getting better at PVP/Arena mode. I love this game! I have a hard time making friends online and I'm hoping some like-minded seadogs might be able to help me with that.

@redthebeard Love the creativity! I've added you on discord.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Moonim#8508
    Region/Time Zone: US - East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: One of the people I play sea of thieves with consistently is a member of the server and invited me (texas). A lot of our other friends no longer play, so I'm hoping to meet new people and have more consistency when it comes to finding a crew to do things with.

@mooninoom said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Moonim#8508
    Region/Time Zone: US - East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: One of the people I play sea of thieves with consistently is a member of the server and invited me (texas). A lot of our other friends no longer play, so I'm hoping to meet new people and have more consistency when it comes to finding a crew to do things with.

@MooninooM Welcome aboard!

Gamertag: SavvySawyer
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Haxer#7682
    Region/Time Zone: Denmark / +1 GMT
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Coming back to SoT because it's an incredibly fun game when playing with likeminded people. I dont mind putting in the work to get a good crew going, and now I am looking to join an active community to see where the winds take me. I hope to set sail for a bit of adventure, but I do enjoy when PvP action errupts and the fight with other pirates becomes personal. #BeMoreCutthroat

@savvysawyer Hello, Savvy! I'll throw you an invite to discord. You'll be getting a discord friend request here in a second from me. :) I hope to see you sailing with us soon.

Darko5624#5624
    EU
    PC
    My insatiable desire to prove myself against even stronger pirates to get better. And the best swordman in the SOT ITA community(not for 2nd edition, damn you Jibran).

@darko5624 Tell us more about yourself Darko!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: rickmcvick#0316
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: After numerous solo voyages and some with a crew, it's time to make good with a band of sailors who always have your back and who don't give you the clap.. I shoot well with a pistol, I always trim properly, the sails I mean, and who isn't in it for the booty? Also, I'm mean with a cannon. Always looking to RP and always down for a proper fight.

@foxdie31 Happy to have you! I've added you on discord.

@xithgk
    Oh well, i really don't like that much to talk about myself, since my "spada assoluta" is everything i can show, or at least on the table....
    I'm playing the game sice the launch, and i never got tired of it, adventure or arena, pvp or pve, nothing matter as long as i can sail with some people and enjoy the ride across the seas. I would really like to come back to you guys cause i know that if i can get along with you, i could make some really special friends. Cause in the end, thats what the game creates, friendSHIPS.
    You know i had to do this.

@darko5624 Love it man. I've added you on discord.

Ingame Name: MononeinDiscord Name & 4 Digit Number: Monokai#6415
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Searching for a active community to play, have a lot of fun and some good talks with. Also looking for some people to fight with in the arena and grow together our skills and knowledge. Got invited by a friend to the discord and had a lot of fun playing with the people.

@MonoNein I shall be messaging you and getting the initiation process started broski.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: eXeqtr#3721
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+1, Norway.
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I started SoT when it came out, stopped when it dipped down. Now, i feel the time is right to run back, guns blazing, and ofcourse i cant do that alone, so i need a crew, to join or to lead. No, im not a pirate legend, no i dont know anything about the latest updates, so i will need time to learn the new stuff before i can call myself a "pro" in the game. So ill be humble, and call myself "The new old guy". :D Experience in PvP obviously, but as i stated, im rusty.

Ohrtmann's Cutthroat Application:

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Ohrtmann#1171
    Region/Time Zone: UTC + 1 Central European Time

What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing Sea of Thieves since launch, PvP'ing and plundering my way to Pirate Legend. There is probably nothing i don't know about combat in the Sea of Thieves and i'm looking for some like-minded pirates to go out and plunder together.

A fellow cutthroat-pirate on Reddit by the name of Username2323232323 told me that this might be the place! I hope the cutthroats are inclined to acquiesce to my request, and be willing to sail with me sometime.

Kind regards,

A potential member.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Parm#1337
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I started playing Sea of Thieves at launch then quit for a while due to not having many friends to play with. A few of my Destiny 2 clanmates and I started playing the game regularly and we've been deep diving into the experience. Right now we're working to understand the game better, improve at naval combat, become more strategic in PVP battles, as well as grinding skull forts, reaper chests, and whatever else comes our way along the road to Pirate Legend. I take the game seriously, but only because that makes it more fun. We like to make sure each of our sailing nights is ripe with good stories, huge loot hauls, and more combat experience under our belt. I play regularly with a few of these friends but am trying to source a long-term SoT community for us to be involved in. This seems like a great place and I'd love to join!

@legendarysacky @Scathefire @Ohrtmann Happy to have you all! I've added you on discord.

Gamertag: EggplantNation
    Discord ID: EggplantNation#3413
    Age: not 18 but told to fill out the form by one of the officers.
    Region: NA East
    What makes me a potential candidate? Love the game, on an NAL team, played with a lot of the people in here from other places and I'm dedicated to the game. I'm flexible with roles on the boat and usually get along pretty well with others.

Gamertag: TKxDarknell
    Discord ID: TKxDarknell#2888
    Region:NA East
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I started playing this game near the launch week with a couple friends, finding i enjoyed sparring against the galleon when the sloop was the only other ship with a random friend i made while fighting, stealing loot out from under others while fighting Skull forts. I haven't played much since that time, but given a crew to work with, i'm sure i could get my legs back under my to enjoy and progress through the game again.

@indigo-koolai Discord Name: Flacco #4104
    Region: EST
    Platform:PC
    Currently looking for a crew to hop on and sail with. I regularly play SOT on weekends with considerable amounts of experience. I prefer to play in a PVP style while sailing. While I can adapt to many situations, I mostly gravitate towards jumping on the enemy ship to ensure they do not have the opportunity to repair. I have read Cutthroat's website and watched your promotional videos. From what I saw, this community seems to be a great fit for me. Can't wait to learn more about you guys in the future!

This post is deleted!

Discord: Janitor7b
    I have been a member before as you will be able to see. Not sure why I was removed but things happen.
    Hope you could let me back in :)

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Marwyn#0966
    Region/Time Zone: EU - CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm new to this game, but eager to learn. I'm already on the Discord Server and have played a bit with a couple of the Members. And personally, i think we had a grand 'ol time. Made roughly 70k as well, which is loads for me!

Discord name: Vito1712
    4 #: 9139
    Platform: Xbox One
    Time Zone: Eastern
    What makes me bemorecutthroat...I’ve been playing SoT since launch. I’m currently level 50 in all traders except sea dogs. I enjoy all aspects of the game. Looking for playing with reliable and competent adults with mics for communication.

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:FunkyWeapon1981 #6258
    Region/Time Zone:United States/EST
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:I want to play this game, but not with randos. I have all day to play and will tell you ahead of time if I have to leave the game. I'm funny and a joy to play games with, and will tell jokes and maybe some fun stories. I'm good at hiding and attacking from cover and pretty good at being a navigator.

Gamertag: Cpt 3RiversCorb
    Discord Name: 3RiversCorb#3616
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat?: I am looking to expand the gameplay of SoT because I am just a few chests away from A10, and already play with Zherron and cause enough antics on a regular basis.

Discord Name : Shinigamitabris#4753
    Time zone : Central Time
    Platform: Xbox
    Essay : I highly enjoy the game and have been playing since beta. I spend most of my free time into this game when I am not working. I want to see it grow and have fun. The group has been interesting to me and I have played with a few cutthroats off and on for the past year. Zherron also is a strange guy and I love getting into shenanigans with him.

@Cpt-3RiversCorb @ShinigamiTabris @EggplantNation @TKxDarknell @Q4-Flacco @HQv2-0 @MarwynQ @Vito1712 @FunkyWeapon1981 I will be adding you all on discord and inviting you to the server, however, I can't keep all of you so I will be sending other officers to some of you to introduce ourselves formally.

@EmboKyuzo Could you send me a screenshot of your original application? Idk how when you joined and don't wanna flip through 48 pages when I'm trying to go to bed lol.. Add me on Discord and send it there.. Zherron Vorse#0002

@funkyweapon1981 I can't get your discord name to work and have tried multiple variations with different capitals letters/spaces between words. Could you friend me on it instead and message me? Zherron Vorse#0002

Discord: Kiwi#3039
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:

Competitive in everything I play & do, FPS addict, & tactician. Love breaking down the numbers and strategies of games to ensure the W every chance I can. Mainly played MOBAs originally, so team based games are exactly what I’m here for.

Let’s catch some Ws, the cutthroat way.

@zherron-vorse I just did. I'll be home at 1 today.