Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

@alto-delorum said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

Delorum#1520
    West Coast
    PC

Arena 50, Legendary Sea Dog, and the 2nd ever Triumphant Sea Dog.
    I mostly stick to my regular group but our core players are wanting to involve ourselves in other discords and become more a part of the community. We plan to join the NAL next season and I would like to involve myself a little more in the community before we compete.

🤔

@veden-the-liar ?🎄

@alto-delorum said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@veden-the-liar ?🎄

👌

@veden-the-liar said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@veden-the-liar ?🎄

👌

UWU

@alto-delorum UwU !!!

@Zherron-Vorse

I am a mischievous imp most the time. I like working in groups and making connections with other people although randoms I encounter in-game have a slim chance of me not double crossing them. Haha. My minds always on the loot! Although I love pvp and messing around with people, I am like a dragon when it comes to my treasure! I always tell anyone sailing with me "Any boat with treasure has MY treasure. They are just holding it for me."

Not to say Im not someone easy to group with. Like I said, I like working in groups and hanging with people and will do whatever actions for my self interest and my self interest includes any teammates/friends I am playing with. My friends know my generosity and my enemies know my ferocity. Mi treasure es su treasure.

Im good at any job on a boat. I mainly man the helm and captain when playing with friends but much more prefer other jobs. I just fill in what is missing. Im definitely looking for a group to frequent sailing with so I can take advantage of times that are prime for stealing loot. Most people I game with aren't always in the mood for SoTs yet I'm addicted to the game.

The one moment Im proud of is the time 2 friends of mine and I, betrayed 2 brigs one after the other for a skull fort. They ended teaming to take us out and after leading them on a chase (key in hand), I was able to separate them enough where we could turn around and 1v1 each. We ended up sinking them both and getting the loot as well as some good salt. I do have plenty of salt stories. I hope you don't think Im a bad guy because of it, but we are playing a pirate game. Aren't we all bad guys in the end? haha

IRL Im a pretty easy going individual. I jump around to a few games but always come back to SoTs. Just your average 30 year old professional. Just lookin for people to game with in this great game and steal as much loot as we possibly can!

Hope this satisfied the content and length you were looking for. Always found the hardest thing to do is explain yourself. haha

Greetings @soupyet. I know Zherron first replied to you but imma steal you from him and handle your application/initiate process. I sent you a message on discord in order to get this ship moving along.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: unrelentforce#0691
    Region/Time Zone: USA EST
    Platform: Computer
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I Love to PVP I may not be the best skilled PVPer but I try. I am a friendly person and love playing with new people. I prefer the pistol to a blunder but know they both have there place in combat:) I am willing to learn and take directions to increase my combat skills and I communicate constantly while on a boat. If you will have me I know I will only be an asset. I know and have played with a bunch of people on Cutthroats. I am top level in everything so I really just want to try something different.

@unrelentforce Sorry for the late response, friend! Have we played before? The name looks familiar and you said you've played with Cutthroats.

Not good at PVP? There's all sorts of kinds of PVP and I'm sure you fit in somewhere. Whether it's sword or gun skills, or ingenuity to take advantage of someone's mistake in adventure mode, there's always a way to gain an advantage over your opponent, don't you think? :)

@vi-greenbean-iv For sure you have to play to your advantage. I like to sneak up and get them it's my best advantage.

@vi-greenbean-iv I remember one time I was with a friend and we parked behind rocks and rowboated up to the back side of the fort.

I then swum over to the sloop and to take a look. I realised very quickly they were so consumed with the fort that they had no ideal I was at there boat. My buddy was tucked in the tower closet to the ship and I tucked on the crows nest in a sea of kegs they were collecting.

Eventually they noticed my buddy in the tower because a second boat came in to battle. The second ship had a player try to tuck in the same tower so they fought each other and begain to shoot sloop 1 . Sloop 2 boarded sloop 1 and I lit and dropped a keg on them. Grabbed a second keg and started off to sloop 2. Funny thing is they never seen me swimming deep under the water. Between the 2 sloops fighting and the madness I was able to keg the second sloop.

My partner had returned with our sloop. We managed to kill off the boss and grab the loot. My adrenaline was pumping but I managed to stay calm and collected.

It was this one moment I went from being bait to being the pirate I knew deep down I could be. I am now In Love with the pvp and i am constantly trying to improve. In truth you will never hear me say how good or bad I am because there is always room from improvement and growth.

Discord: Soulkeeper#8833
    Time zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat?
    I have been playing Sea of Theives since beta, im also a insider. i am a pirate legend and am a great helmsman and mercenary. i need a crew to play with or just people to sail with.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: dagger#8131
    Region/Time Zone: na est
    Platform: pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: skilled in pvp, good comms, and game sense

i know im not 18, however I believe my skills can balance that out.

@soulkeeper434
    Thank you for your interest Pirate! Let me know a little more about yourself on the seas. I'd like to know you a little better before sending an invite, very interested to see what your strong suits are! Beef up your app and Ill add you on discord.

@d6gger Thank you for your interest but at this time we are not accepting applicants under the age of 18. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you find a fleet to sail with. Thanks again for applying!

@xxtyl3rdadyumxx
    I understand, you can't make any exceptions? If you're looking for more pvp'ers and change your mind let me know. I'd be more than happy to join the server, thanks.

-dagger

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Lukee#8466
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Ive been looking for a solid group to join for about a week and i hope cutthroats is a good fit based on what ive read so far :)

@indigo-koolai
    Gamertag:NearTokencoin
    Discord name:Allan
    4 digit number:0351
    Region/time zone:NA/us-eastern central time
    Platform:Xbox 1
    What makes you a potential cutthroat:Xbox players have been known to have a lower skill cap than pc players but I can show great skill in the sea of thieves.I have a background of multiplayer shooting games witch helps with my pvp skills.Im almost pirate legend and love to play with friends and participate in tourneys.Thank you for your time.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: SLHHunter#4417
    Region/Time Zone: NA CST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm a returning player looking for a good group to improve my skills and have an all around good time with. I'm a laid back guy that enjoys having fun but also knows when to take the game a little more serious.

@epicunicycle717 Hi Epic! Thanks for showing interest! Unfortunately your application doesn't quite give me an idea on what makes you a potential Cutthroat. If you'd like to revise your write-up and resubmit, we can take a look again!

@neartokencoin Hi Near! Thanks for submitting an application, could you please disclose your age and resubmit?

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Platinumleaf #1713
    Region/Time Zone: USA EST
    Platform: Both but Primarily Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been playing for almost a year now but just hit PL last week. I've been looking for a Group to join as my main crew isn't always on. I absolutely love PvP although i'm more of a ship combat vs close quarters combat player. Always a team player and I can sail any size ship. Normally i'm better at focusing on sails, repairs, combat, and helping harpoon maneuver away from obstacles! I'm always looking to hone my skills and #BeMorePirate so adding #BeMoreCutthroat is just what i'm looking for!

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Danutti --- Danutti#0893
    Region/Time Zone: Venezuela GMT -4
    Platform: CP
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I was a part of the Guild when SoT started, but due to life situations had to stop playing for a long while... now im back! i would very much like to joing again since SoT was for me like 100x better because of the community.

Thank you In Advance!

Danutti

YARRRRR

@slhhunter Hey SLH! Thanks for posting and being interested! You sound like you'll have a good time fitting in here; I'm sending you a message on discord to get your Cutthroat experience underway!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: gyrhybrid#6779
    Region/Time Zone: PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Above average at PVP and work well with a crew. Looking for a little more PVP and a competitive atmoshphere than I'm used to in other servers. I've played with a number of current Cutthroats members and interested in playing with them there. Play pretty often. Have heard good things about Cutthroats. Thanks for your time

@gyrhybrid age 42

Cutthroat Application Outline:

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Yanal zaour#9085
    Region/Time Zone:Sweden/CET 1
    Platform: Pc
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    have been playing sot from 8th of 2018 i have joined many other fleets im a good player pvp etc active 5/24 have some old friends there willing to spread the word of cutthroat

@xxtyl3rdadyumxx
    Alright im down to play.

@danutti Heyy how have you been Danutti, long time no see. I sent you a discord friend request hope to see you soon.

@gyrhybrid Thank you for showing interest in our fleet. Sounds like you'd be a solid fit for the cutthroats. Be sure to checkout our competitive arena league the NAL. I'm sending a friend request your way now!

@yanol44 Glad to see you showing interest in our fleet. I'll be sending a friend request your way now.

@fb-platinumleaf Sounds like you'd be a great fit for the cutthroats. Maybe you've recently changed your discord name. I was unable to send you a friend request with the one you provided

@danutti your discord name isn't working for me either

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Alyrian#3152
    Region/Time Zone: AEST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I started to play SoT with my friend and love playing the game I am ok at PVP but would love to learn more about it and become better. I am always up for a challenge and play with a couple of people who have already joined the Cutthroats.

Gamertag: rooted79
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: rooted79#0867
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Central Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I love to play Sea of Thieves and I'm good at it. I can hold my own in arena or adventure. In any discord I've been a part of I've been an active and contributing member. I like sharing my skills with others and I enjoy playing with better players to improve those skills.
    Additional Info: I would be a solid addition to the team. You have several members of your discord that could vouch for me. Looking forward to sailing with you on the seas!