Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: iaPK#0405
    Region/Time Zone: Central (CST)
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been trying to form a large crew of good pirated on my own for a little bit because most of the LFC in the main SOT Discord and a few others is a coin toss. One of the people I invited showed me the Cutthroats and explained the idea and I love it.
    Personally when it comes to PvP if someone is trash talking I don't like to talk back and am much more satisfied coordinating with a well oiled crew and ripping them to shreds. Same goes for PvE. Getting everything done as quick as possible is really satisfying. I am just looking for a group of people that cares about the details as much as I do.
    I would much rather show what I can do then try and explain it. If you have any questions feel free to DM me on Discord or pull me in game to see what I know.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Geeb#1234
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: PVP/PL/ATHENA 10

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: lI ADMIRAL Il#2379
    Region/Time Zone: CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I play SoT since the release,got Athena 10 in 2018 July. I got the Overachiever Sails for completing 500 forts before commendation was nerfed. I know all the PvP tricks and I constantly develop myself.

This post is deleted!

@thicc-leg Ahoy there! I am glad you have shown interest in our fleet! I'd like to know more about you, could you tell me something about yourself in more detail on your application?

@Vatican-Invader @DrunkenGenius9 @iaPK27 @lI-ADMIRAL-Il @TheRealSkrunch

I have added all of you on discord, please accept my friend request and we can get you invited into the server! Thank you for your interest in the Cutthroat Pirates! AAArrrggghhhh

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: GemsHanger#3031
    Region/Time Zone: EU, CET
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: With almost two years worth of experience in Sea of Thieves, I am an active player who's constantly out for more regarding this game. I am looking for a place to further develop my own skills aswell.

@gemshanger 2 years of experience and still looking for more? You'll find it here

Any details about what kind of player you are? Maybe a fondest memory youd enjoy sharing.

@vi-greenbean-iv Quite possibly destroying a five-ship alliance doing Fort of the Damned back to back for a long while. It was like fighting an entire Spanish Armada! The battle lasted for a few hours and took us all the way to the Shores of Plenty, but in the end, we made it with most of their loot (there was so much we couldn't pick up everything from the water). Eleven Athena chests were stolen that day.

Judging by that memory, it seems obvious that nowadays I am mainly a PvP player, but I also do other aspects of the game aswell.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Comrade Molly#3503
    Region/Time Zone: West
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Veden told me to do this.

@comrade-molly hired

I was told I need to write more to be in your club, so uh; hi I'm Molly I make people laugh in the arena and I'm not complete trash. I'm also a nice person unless people are bigots. Veden, View Counts, Eridor, et al... are homies. I'm sort-of their unofficial mascot, so unofficial that im just making that up now.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: MunkyMagick#3563
    Region/Time Zone: UTC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I enjoy PVP (Particularly winning), and like playing with others. I do fairly well but always looking to improve. I am Athena level 6 despite not making pirate legend yet!

@Comrade-Molly How long have you been playing the game for? Always nice to see new sailors.

What would you say is your favorite aspect of the game and why?

@MunkyMagick Athena 6 and not PL? Impressive. Have you been doing a lot of the Fort of the Damned?

Have you been getting into stealing and PVPing over the fort? That's where the action's been at!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: MagnificentNoble #3571
    Age: Are you really going to ask a lady her age how dare you jk lol I'm 21 sadly..
    Region/Time Zone:SPT
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:I'm a sweet Caring Person I don't get mad easily I am always looking for someone to play with to help me in the game i preferred being told what to do I'm a very forgiven person and I love cats so you have to add me cuz cats are super cute 😍❤️ when they meow my heart melts :3

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

LegitProPlayer#1301
    Gamertag: Drillbit halo3
    Region/Time Zone:PST
    Platform:Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: im a cool guy who likes (SOT) but don't have many people to play with looking for friends to sail the sea of thieves with i always see major communites getting toeghter in (SOT) always thought it was cool and i heard this is a really good one to be apart of.

Ahoy @magnificentnobl and @drillbit-halo3. I sent the both of you a message on Discord seeing as you two already found your way into the discord itself. Hope to hear from you two soon.

@VI GreenBean IV Mainly Ashen Athena runs with a couple of PL friends

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Soltfire#4269
    Region/Time Zone: US West
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Started playing the game in September and got PL pretty quickly from 100% steals/pvp. Almost Athena 9 off 100% steals as well. Been playing every day and rarely come across players that are at my level or better. Personally I don't like PvE and just enjoy sinking other ships and improving as a player. I also stream almost every night and share my Sea of Thieves experiences with those who watch me. I want to join so I can meet sweaty crews to play with that are on late at night.

@munkymagick Have you been running into the FoTD a lot? Or just those ashen runs?

What kind of player would you say you are?

Where do you find yourself most comfortable on the boat?

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: HardwareGuyCDN#4466
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I play to relax and have fun and being part of a good community with minimal drama is key to making that happen. I enjoy helping out other players in the community to check off whatever boxes they need to and have been playing games long enough to not really care much about checking them off for myself so long as everyone is having a good time. I know a few members on the server who referred/invited me and have already been playing with them a bit on it and I also see other familiar names on the roster from another server. My playstyle is preferring to wave and greet other ships and players on the seas over attacking and killing everyone... unless they shoot my hair and then I will go all Princess Vespa on them. Personality traits: Easy going, polite (I’m Canadian after all), laid back, helpful, knowing that real life is more important than a game.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: 🔪Square🔪#1337
    Region/Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time / -8 PST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Ever since I was a tot, I dremt of sailing the high seas, murdering all those who dared stand against me. Through the years, I have tirelessly fought against opponents in different forms of combat. Flash forward to the age of twenty-six and my hunger for victory and death seems unable to be fully sated. You can think of me as a rabid dog to let loose on those poor souls who made the mistake of venturing too close to our vessel.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: SoupYet #0836
    Region/Time Zone: Central
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Im excessively greedy. I roll with the "hoarder of the castaway's gold" title on because it defines me so well. If you have as little as a castaway's chest aboard your ship, its mine and I will fight you for it. I love SoTs and wish to join a group to have some awesome adventures with!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Walsshhyyyy#4860
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I bring a unique experience to the game sometimes I am bloodthirsty and want to PvP every ship and other times I am laid back and want to fish and RP and have fun.

@vi-greenbean-iv I haven't done FoTD at all yet, mainly because I don't have other people to play with that are willing to take the time to get it started or to server hop until you find an active one... I am usually happy to take any role on a ship, but I do enjoy boarding other ships! ;)

Also just noticed, the & sign looks like an E in title at the top of the page, so it appears to say 'Adventure ERP' :o

@hardwareguycdn @King-Skur I am adding you on discord and would like to get you into the cutthroats as well as formally introduce ourselves. While both of you strike me as polar opposites I think this could be a lot of fun to have you both on board.

@SoupYet @Walsshhyyyy I'm going to need a bit more for you guys on you applications. What are you proud of? Who are you as a person? Just have fun with your application and put some love into it that we can see.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Denty#3317
    Region/Time Zone: Eastern
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been playing the game on and off for awhile, but I'm coming back to it. I am not PL, so most dont accept me. I have a monkey and the cutthroat boat style. :) I love to sail and destroy whoever comes in my way.

@denty-v Glad to see you are looking to join us and prove your mettle! However, we wanna know more about you. Tell us who you are as a person and where you stand as a player within the game. What are you proud of? What are some of the fun times you wanna remember? What do you think will happen if you join us?

You don't have to answer all of these I'm just trying to get your brain gears turning. Show us some passion broski and then we can talk. ♥

@zherron-vorse

As a person, I'm active duty military. I have been in for sometime now, so my play time is sometimes crazy. In game, I enjoy helping others in PvE. I can't deny that I love finding ships and attacking. Win or lose, I did my best.

What are you proud of? I am proud of the respect I've earned from a good bit of players. After each session, I get friend requests due to me being knowledgeable at the game and how I helped them achieve their goals for that day.

What are some of the fun times you wanna remember? I was on a sloop. I notice two galleons fighting. I ask my crewmate, "Want to have some fun?" We go in and take down both galleons. We leveled up our stuff a good bit that day.

What do you think will happen if you join us? I think I will find like minded individuals to explore the sea. I hope to find people that enjoy PvE as much as they do PvP.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Blk_Gryphon#5300
    Region/Time Zone: AST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:

• 5 weeks from sailor to PL
    • over 8.7M meters sailed
    • 50 in HC
    • Pride? I have most achievements available since skellion fleets started, as well as skins.
    • When I join? Looking to do achievements and get 50 Sea Dogs. I expect those things to happen. shrugs
    • Personal info on a public site? Yeah right. SoT Discord has private channels, if you're that interested in my personal life, DM me a timeframe and we'll talk there.
      Add'l info? I solo every ship; some well, some not so well. I lose against skilled players and win against unskilled ones. I'm generally quiet; doesn't mean I don't communicate, it means that I'd rather relay coordinates of other ships, supplies and mission goals than tell jokes or play an instrument, though I might bend to peer pressure if 3 other people are doing it on my ship and pull out a banjo.

@denty-v thank you for sharing more about you. We like to see nice happy fat applications cause it shows passion and character. I shall be messaging you via discord to get you into the server.

@RaringGold5 We can get you there no doubt and it's nice to see someone who takes the game seriously as well. Just never forget to let loose and enjoy the stupidity that can happen in the game as well. I will also be messaging you via discord and getting you into the server. ♥

Delorum#1520
    West Coast
    PC

Arena 50, Legendary Sea Dog, and the 2nd ever Triumphant Sea Dog.
    I mostly stick to my regular group but our core players are wanting to involve ourselves in other discords and become more a part of the community. We plan to join the NAL next season and I would like to involve myself a little more in the community before we compete.