Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Greetings @asian-gaston thanks for the applying. I'll be messaging you on discord shortly.

@view-counts almost missed your application, sorry bout that mate. Thanks for applying, I've seen you in the server already and I'll be in touch soon.

Discord Name: Pingvar#5918
    Region/Time Zone: CET
    Platform: PC
    What makes me a potential Cutthroat: I have been playing Sea of Thieves for a long time and one aspect which really captivated me was the PvP experience. I enjoy fighting in the game, especially the ship to ship combat. I am not the best fighter but I want to improve and I believe that with the Cutthroats I can achieve this goal.

Gamertag: znjina21
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: scarletspider21#9078
    Region/Time Zone: NA mountain time
    Platform: xbox
    What makes you a potential candidate?: not sure where to start but here it goes , ive been playing this game since day 1 , and although i could talk about all the shtuff ive stolen or people ive sunk but the real reason i even come back to the game is for the sense of comradarie you dont really find on other games , i enjoy the sense of friendship you build after playing countless hours and crazy adventures and i guess thats what rushing to Athens 10 taught me , that its not about the destination but the journey

@pingvar01
    Glad to see you on the discord! Ill message you with more details.

@zninja21
    Thanks for posting!

@indigo-koolai
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ZwergBamof (Peter)
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Being supportive and carrying team spirit with me wherever I go.

@zwergbamof
    Missed to add the number, my bad.
    Gamertag is: ZwergBamof (Peter)#5210

@ZwergBamof hey sailor thanks for your reply! Unfortunately at this time we are unable to accept your application. Please, feel free to reapply at any time and do make sure to make your application as robust as possible to be considered for selection.

@vi-greenbean-iv Second attempt, here we go!
    Gamertag: ZwergBamof
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: ZwergBamof (Peter)#5210
    Region/Time Zone: GMT+1
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Being supportive and carrying team spirit with me wherever I go. I play the game since the stress tests in February 2018. Throughout my experience on the high seas, I encountered many different types of pirates and I adapted to be alerted, yet always friendly.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Tom284#0334
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Chill/Relaxed guy, willing to help those with different events/voyages. PvE or PvP, have several friends that are part of this community.

Hey @Tomm284! It's nice to hear that you have friends in the fleet. What might be some characteristics about yourself that they might applaud you for having? Have you been playing Sea of thieves for a long time? Tell me something about yourself as well.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Ozri#0666
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love all things Sea of Thieves! I'd love to help the community grow and help other players. I've beent playing the game for a little over a year now and have plenty of tips, tricks, and overall information to share. Thanks for the opportunity!

@xozri happy to see you're interested! However we wanna learn a bit more about yourself. What makes you passionate about this game? You said you liked to help the community grow, how do you like to do that?

Give us the deets!

@indigo-koolai

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: JusticeForJilarga#8057
    Region/Time Zone: UK/GMT
    Platform: Xbox One
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I like Sea Of Thieves. I really enjoy the exploration part of Sea Of Thieves. Exploring Islands, finding treasure, traveling on the ship (Especially with the wonderful water appearance.)

While I prefer the PVE portion of the game I also enjoy the occasional PVP experience, though I still need to practice PVP to become more proficient.

While my main Game is Elder Scrolls Online I am looking for another game to play for when I want a break from Elder Scrolls Online. Also the Cutthroat's looks like a home I would love to be apart of, also because I know Skooma Express from Twitter. They said they would give me more Skooma if I sailed with them.

@lisalizardqueen Only because we spoke prior to this is why I am suggesting you also add the part where you're 22 xD
    welcome aboard, I'll be watching u though =|

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖉𝕻𝖔𝖕𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙#1010
    Region/Time Zone: US EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love Sea of Thieves, I love being part of communities. I think I could contribute to the community by helping people. I am a nice understanding guy. I aim for accomplishment, I play 3-4 hours on weekdays and 4-6 on weekends. I am happy to play well into the night.

This post is deleted!

@crippledpoptart I will be sending you a discord message to introduce ourselves and start the process to getting you in the fleet.

@DntHrtMeImNoob I love to tuck as well however we will need to know more about you before you can be accepted, feel free to edit your post and we may reconsider.

@indigo-koolai
    gamertag: Alph0w0
    discord: kittyface#2592
    region/time zone: Us Eastern time
    platform: PC
    why I'm applying: I think I'd make a good member because I'm cooperative, and capable of adapting to any task. I also enjoy cooking and hunting, so my crew will never be short on healing items.
    extra info: I had to switch Microsoft accounts and I currently working on my new pirate, as well as a few kinks in my pc system. I used to be an initiate but then the discord did a purge, I must have submitted my note of activity wrong and I was kicked, I look forward to (hopefully) continuing to sail with the cutthroats.

@vi-greenbean-iv
    Hello @VI-GreenBean-IV! Some characteristics that describes me and I would like to think my friends that are in here would say is that I'm very friendly, I like to joke around, I'm competitive, willing to help others accomplish stuff.
    I have been playing Sea of Thieves for about I believe a year this Friday.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:iLiKeEMchUnKy #9706
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I love this game, and I love to play it with other people

@romatrixdaking Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately we are an 18+ discord and we are being strict with that I'm afraid. We have our reasons but I'm sorry to say we can't let you in.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: DecencyAtBest#3539
    Region/Time Zone: U.S. Mountain Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been playing Sea of Thieves since launch and enjoy good adventures. My favorite aspect of the game is PvP, which I'd say I am pretty good at, and this crew looks like the perfect crew to further my PvP skills, make stories, and sail on adventures.

@decencyatbest
    Forgot to include a gamertag:
    DecencyAtBest

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number:Gorgash#2404
    Region/Time Zone:EST
    Platform:PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:Was formerly a Cut-Throat, in the earlier days of Sea of Thieves. Had to take some time away for work, but just started playing again recently. Enjoyed my time there, and would like to get back to sinking every ship on the horizon.

@gorgash1062 Im sending you a friend request on discord, please accept so we can talk!

@decencyatbest Ahoy Pirate! I enjoy your enthusiasm about PvP in the game, tell me more what you bring to the team with that! Are you a cutlass master, a double gunning marksman, or simply a jack of all trades. I want to know more about you!

@xxtyl3rdadyumxx

What makes you a potential Cutthroat:
    I've been playing Sea of Thieves since launch and enjoy good adventures. My favorite aspect of the game is PvP, which I'd say I am pretty good at, and this crew looks like the perfect crew to further my PvP skills, make stories, and sail on adventures.

What makes you a potential cutthroat take two:
    Along with what I've said above, I believe that the best load out is the ol' classic flintlock and cutlass. Aside from the beauty of hipshots, the flintlock is the only reliable weapon in my opinion. The blunder leaves you with a guess on how much health they have while the eye-of-reach is too clunky and slow.
    What do I bring to a team? I'm a pretty decent (haha) helmsman, and I try to take control of chaotic situations (that is if no one else is in clear control).
    But I don't like putting myself in too strict of a position, because I'm willing do to most things on a ship; whether that's bucketing, pvp, or sails.

If this isn't enough I'm happy to write more if need be.

@decencyatbest said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@xxtyl3rdadyumxx

I've been playing Sea of Thieves since launch and enjoy good adventures. My favorite aspect of the game is PvP, which I'd say I am pretty good at, and this crew looks like the perfect crew to further my PvP skills, make stories, and sail on adventures.

Along with what I've said above, I believe that the best load out is the ol' classic flintlock and cutlass. Aside from the beauty of hipshots, the flintlock is the only reliable weapon in my opinion. The blunder leaves you with a guess on how much health they have while the eye-of-reach is too clunky and slow.
    What do I bring to a team? I'm a pretty decent (haha) helmsman, and I try to take control of chaotic situations (that is if no one else is in clear control).
    But I don't like putting myself in too strict of a position, because I'm willing do to most things on a ship; whether that's bucketing, pvp, or sails.

If this isn't enough I'm happy to write more if need be.

I like your confidence, only one question I have for you: How old are you? You didn't post it on the application my good sir.

@indigo-koolai
    Discord: DanNozzer #2104
    Time Zone: GMT
    Platform: Xbox
    I would like to become a cutthroat as I have been playing recently and feel like I would like to start taking the game more seriously. I am fairly good at map reading and finding treasure. I am not so good at PvP though I hate admit it. I just feel like to would be fun to join a community who are passionate about the same thing I am.

@indigo-koolai GAmer tag: Angu5Macgyv3r
    Discord : ExperimentalMenace#7880
    Region: east coast
    Platform: pc
    Candidate: was already a cutthroat idk why but got kicked from server. lost of people on there knew me if im not welcome oh well. finally got around to filling this back out. just ask nyanbonecrush as my reference.

@veden-the-liar
    Take three!

Gamertag: TheRealSkrunch
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: TheRealSkrunch#1432
    Region/Time Zone: NA - US Eastern Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I struggle finding a good crew and i always feel like the only competent one. Also I'm a knucklehead who likes to crack jokes a lot. I would like to play daily but I get it if no one in the group can :). Also I'm 19.... ;)

@decencyatbest said in Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+:

@veden-the-liar
    Take three!

I'm sending you a discord friend request and I'll invite you through DMs on Discord. :)

(Skooma Express)