Cutthroats - #1 | Weekly Events | PvP | Adventure & RP | #BeMoreCutthroat | Custom Bot | Merch | 18+

Ahoy there @mf-mrpickles glad to see you applying to becoming a Cutthroat. However your application comes off a bit bland. Try again after adding some more spice to it.

@goblinsausage Hi! Accept my invite on discord so we can talk ;)

Gamertag: FloppyPenguinx
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Gouryella #8602
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    Platform: PC
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am very experienced having played since launch can handle any roll on the boat. Absolutely love PVP and playing with fellow pirates who also communicate and combat as a unit. Listen to orders and have good leadership when in charge. Always down to help fellow pirates who are looking for crew in their adventures. Very good people skills and will get along with anybody. Have many friends in the cutthroats who i have sailed and destroyed enemies with in the arena and the open seas!

I look forward to joining this fleet of legendary cutthroats! ARRRRRRRRRRR

Gamertag: Pocketomi
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Pocketomi#0003
    Region/Time Zone: NA - Pacific Standard Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?: I've been in the Cutthroat discord for a while, I'm maxed out and looking to grind commendations and enjoy some good old fashioned PvP

@Goblinsausage Of course, buddy!! I remember the good times. I'll contact you on Discord.

@FloppyPenguinx We love people who are always willing to learn and get along with anybody. I look forward to talking with you. I'll be reaching out on Discord.

@Pocketomi Unfortunately, we cannot accept you based on your application at this time. Please put more thought into it and we would be happy to review it again.

#BeMoreCutthroat, Cheers!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Chappy#5427
    Region/Time Zone: USW
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat:

Some of your members PvP'd against me in Arena and requested I apply. I am a competitive PvP'er and natural leader with no penchant for drama. Hoping that meshes well here.

@ch4annel

While we do love a good PVP scrap and we're glad you've heard of us through the spirit of combat, I would like to see a bit more depth to your application before we bring you in.

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

@sjundhultarn While I don't think I sailed with/against you I'm sure we would have had a great time! Unfortunately, we cannot accept you based on your application at this time. Please put more thought into it and we would be happy to review it again.

@Athenclenna Sea of Thieves is indeed a great game and it's nice to know you are pals with some of our members, however, we do need to see some more love put into your application before accepting you in. We will be happy to review it again once we see some passion put into it.

For both of you, I advise put a little more about yourself in it and where you think you'll fit into the cutthroat family.

Gamertag: O_chavez_0
    Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Chavez#0637
    Region/Time Zone: GMT
    Ahoy, me hearties. Experienced solo/duo player with many hours in, now looking for some team mates and somewhere to hang my hook.(that didn't sound as weird in my head!). I teamed up in Arena with a cutthroat member today who directed me here, nice guy who bigged you all up :)

I know my way around all ships, happy to take orders if needs be, whatever the team needs. I'm PL but need more work on PVP, but that's what you get from sneaking around on sloops all the time.

Online most nights (cos I'm addicted to SOT), be great to get into a community feel and find some new friends.

@o-chavez-0 did someone say sneaking??????

You application looks good to me broski. I shall be messaging you via Discord

Hey @Zherron-Vorse Thanks for taking the time to read my app and reply

I apologize for wasting your time but after speaking with Frowny I believe i'm not going to be a good fit for the Cutthroats.

Hope you have a great day :)

@captain-izaya

I play Sea of Thieves because my one of my favorite game genres is multi-crew ship games. I started in this genre with a game not too far removed from SoT called Air Buccaneers, still my favorite 'ship' combat game. I've played games in the same vein such as Pulsar, Barotrauma, We Need To Go Deeper and Atlas. Looking forward to upcoming games such as Star Citizen, The Last Oasis and Starbase.

I lead a crew by providing clear orders/objectives with a calm and unwaivering demeanor. I don't tilt, I don't make excuses and I don't get salty when I do get outplayed. I excel at tactics as well as all forms of combat. I clearly lean more towards PvP than RP, I do hope that is not a disqualifier, you'd be hard pressed to find someone as impactful in a crew as me when a win is the goal at hand! :D

Gamertag: Pocketomi
    Discord Name & 4-Digit Number: Pocketomi#0003
    Region/Time Zone: NA - Pacific Standard Time
    What makes you a potential candidate?:

I've been a member of the cutthroats discord for a fairly long time. I've sailed with many of their community members before and been relatively involved. I haven't had the opportunity until now to delve into PvP as much as I wanted to and I think the Cutthroats would be a good place to redevelop that skill. I have a long history with the Sea of Thieves and have been active in several fleet discords over the past few years. I'm communicative and friendly and I'm generally good at following instruction. I've played FPS games since I was a kid and normally excel in team-based PvP scenarios. I'm open to participating in events and whatnot as well

@pocketomi Ahoy matey, I look forward to sailing with you! I'll be contacting you via discord shortly!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Jareto Gr1ngo#4643 (apparently you cant use that word on here, so just replace the 1 with i)
    Region/Time Zone: EST
    Platform: Xbox One
    As a former captain with a crew of about ten (sadly, they have all dispersed or moved on to other ventures), I have a basic understanding of how to lead a crew, although I am more of a natural follower. As an Apex legends defensive player (caustic main, if that's relevant), I fit a very underappreciated role of a supporting fire in PvP, rather than the brunt force. In addition, I'm a perfect chore monkey and thrive in an environment where I'm kept busy. Need someone to restock planks and cannonballs while you're off at every island? I'm already on that (I'll even locate and dig that treasure for you too, if you can't be bothered). Worried about running out of food for PvP? Well don't, because I've caught and cooked about a half dozen splashtails while you were busy, ready for use at your discretion. You currently boarding a ship to stop anyone patching? I'm the one patching our ship and manning a cannon, hitting them with the occasional shot just to help distract them.
    In short, I'm a cook, ship lookout, supportive gunman, resource manager, and treasure hauler. And when the need arises, yes, I can help bark out orders and hold back the enemy. And although I'm not on SOT as often as I'd wish (RL issues and other games), I'm usually available to jump on and sail every day of the week. Treat me with respect and that's all you'll get from me. Treat me with kindness, and you'll find a soft guy with a sense of humor, who looks out for his crew till the end.
    Cheers.

Missmoo#4299
    PST
    PC
    Experienced adventurer/speed runner, expert navigator and negotiator, merely proficient in the art of duels and hand to hand combat.

@HeavyReaper102 I want to start by apologizing to you first of all. It should have never taken so long for us to get back to you. This past weekend was a busy time for us as we hosted the Cutthroat Colosseum 2 (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/509356576). I really enjoyed reading your application. I consider myself a proud member of the competitive community in Sea of Thieves and know just how important it is to have an efficient crew. Support in Sea of Thieves is huge, but often times we run short on people like that because the boarder role is more popular. I'm really looking forward to meeting you and you'll be hearing from me on Discord. Cheers!!

@MxMoo Thanks for showing interest in joining the Cutthroat Pirates, unfortunately, your application is quite vague and we cannot accept you until we know more about you. Please follow the correct application format and apply again. We would be happy to review it once more.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: maxlovesbears #5504
    Region/Time Zone: Hawai’i/HST
    My good friend Crondor turned me on to Sea of Thieves as I love the social aspect of mmo games. I like to dive into the lore of games as well as role play a bit. I LOVE PVE and exploring and doing quests in my role. But I am open to improving my PVP. I believe mmo games need a good community of players to make the game fun and I haven’t found that in a long time until SoT. I’ve been playing for a couple days now and participated in the fun PVP skirmishes that took play on 11/17 with 8 plays from Cutthroat. From my experience, Cutthroat seems to be a welcoming and fun community and something I’d enjoy being apart of. My current available times to play are around 8pm-12am HST.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Sasquatchias #8429
    Region/Time Zone: US Central
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I am a (potentially) returning player and previous member of the crew, dropped out of the game sometime after the tall tales due to the lack of updates or interest in the game once everyone had done their own.
    I'm willing to cross swords with other players at the command of my captain, and willing to try to help with any kind of community events we do.
    Though I've dropped from the game and the crew in the past for a long time, I hope to sail with y'all again on the open seas if you'll have me.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Grey-Fox#4358
    Region/Time Zone: UK (GMT)
    Hi! I'm a life long gamer who's messed around with a good bit of everything game-wise and just recently decided to buy into SoT. Promptly got addicted to it shortly after. The only things is I just haven't been able to capitalise on it much unfortunately, due to either scheduling difficulties or unresponsive randoms, so currently I'm just the low-low 30's for most reputations.

That being said, I feel quite comfortable with the game (including all ship sizes) and have managed to dive into most roles by either scavenging resources, using the ship (driving, cannon, repair etc.), doing quests or taking the lead, whatever. I will say my combat skills are a little bit lacking from my limited Adventuring and Arena experience, but I'm hoping to change all that and settle right in.

Other than that, I'm interested in a good bit of film and music on the side, or just your general chit-chat, so hopefully I won't leave the conversation like a dead fish on the deck of the ship while sailing the seas too often. I'm about quite a bit as well after I'm done working so, yeah. Lemme know what you think, any questions just let me know and hope to speak to y'all soon.

Cheers.

This post is deleted!

@lpsgalaxygamer Ahoy good to see you here! I'll add you on discord and send you an invite!

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Mr. Brightside#2513
    Region/Time Zone: UK GMT
    Platform: Xbox 1 (thinking of moving to PC too)
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Ive been playing the game sicne it came out and i love it. The only problem is none of my friends play anymore and ive not found any good crews to join. Im looking to join an active group and be a big part of the community and an active player.

Ahoy @maxlovesbears, happy to see you applied. I sent you a message on discord and hope to hear back from you soon.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: Corberry #8033
    Region/Time Zone: US / EST
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: Cutthroat is such a sinister word, though having heard much of the exploits of this particular band of adventurers inspired me try and join your ranks. I've sailed these dangerous seas longer than I care to admit, and dare I admit I've added to said danger. It's been a long time since I've been part of a bigger group, and was encouraged to try signing up by a dear old friend! Hope to hear from you soon!

@hotdogsmcduff Ahoy! I will be sending you a message via discord so we can get you in here!

Discord name and 4 digit number: KillerMickey003#4151
    Region/Time zone:US Central
    Platform: Xbox
    What makes you a potential cutthroat:I think i would be a good cutthroat because of my experience and dedication to learning to become better and learning to be the best team mate i can be to the crew.

Good day there @killermickey003, your application is appreciated. Its direct and straight to the point but feels like it's lack some details bout yourself. You can reapply on here or talk on discord.

Hey, came on to see if there was owt wrong with my application, and I hope I'm not being impatient, but I'm wondering if maybe I've been missed from the queue? Sorry to point it out, just eager to get started... if I'm wanted that is! Thanks again.

P.S. I think Sasquatchias might have been missed out too perhaps?

@csgreyfox88 Terribly sorry, we have an internal system where we each take different applicants to guide them in and I think someone had a similar name to you so I thought you were already taken.

Your application looks good and I'm going to be sending you a message on Discord

@serp8512 Glad to see you've chosen us to be a part of our community, however we would like to learn more about you and need a little more in your application.

What do you like to do in game? Do you have anything you specialize in? Do you like bananas? Let us know!

@merry-otters

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: View Counts#9449
    Region/Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I've been trying to surround myself with incredible players in order to improve and grow in SoT regarding all aspects. I know a few people in Cutthroats and the amount of talent they possess is overwhelming. It'd be an honor to grow along side with said talent. A Cutthroat is a rare breed and it's a privilege to be near such a presence.

Discord Name & 4 Digit Number: AsianGaston#0001
    Region/Time Zone: AKST -9
    What makes you a potential Cutthroat: I'm an Alpha player and also hit Pirate Legend one month after the game released. I also obtained Legendary Sea Dog three weeks after arena was first released. I can work and manage all ships and roles (Jack of all trades). I'm always looking to improve my skill set and play with other competitive players who share in the adventure to better themselves.
    Lastly. I have swole muscles = )